The blackpill and the meaning of life (High IQcels only)

pablomaxx

pablomaxx

If you write dnr ur gay

The whole premise of this is that I'm at a crossroads between the atheistic, darwinist evolutionary science and spiritual/religious beliefs like Christianity.
After consuming a LOT of blackpill content it's hard for me to get back into Christianity (other spiritual schools and religions like buddhism or islam just seem false or gay). It's as if the left and right hemispheres of my brain were doing a tug of war.

Whether spiritual and religious ideas are just coping mechanisms to deal with death or actually based in some esoteric truths is up for debate. It's hard to grasp the whole topic just because of how broad it is. From my observations, most spiritual beliefs are based on observing the vanity of our lives (like the Book of Ecclesiastes of the Old Testament).

The blackpill goes hand in hand with science in saying we're really just intelligent animals. We're unable to escape our carnal nature and end up being ruled by instincts put in place by nature to preserve our species.

Things like having a loving LTR with a girl seem shallow, artificial and vain after going deep into female nature, psychology and philosophy in general. Muh "it's just chemicals in my brain" is something that is becoming more and more probable. Seeing the male-female dynamic for what it is (just a more sophisticated mating dance, just like any other species of animal) made me give up on the concept of love and LTRs.

Science still can't prove the existance of a 'spiritual realm' or souls in general, it can't even explain how our consciousness functions. Are our brains like VR headsets for our souls? Maybe. You can't prove any of that tho.

I'm still relatively new to these topics, if anyone is more educated about them, please do enlighten me

I'm sorry for how this is structured, I'm not getting enough sleep and I feel like I'm in a fever dream rn, I can't formulate this any better.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)