The Blackpill changes your perception of other people

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
I noticed this lately since I got after the long Covid break more in contact with many different people.

I subconsciously analyze their faces and see flaws like bad under eye support, recession, non deep set eyes, norwooding, etc.
I never did this before because I obv didn’t had the knowledge

It’s fucking weird because I now even find some people less attractive who I find good looking before the Blackpill.
Which makes me assume that normies find other people in general more attractive than they really are because they aren’t able to spot individual flaws.
No woman will ever look at your face and think something like „oh he has too much sclera show that means his eye area is shit“.

Basically this shows us that small flaws aren’t that much of a problem in real life since only PSL autists and plastic surgeons would notice them. Other people will rate your face as whole.
This doesn’t mean that smaller flaws don’t have an impact on your attractiveness. But instead it just means that they have much less of an impact as many here would think because their opinion is biased by their own rating of other people.

Maybe water but still important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15884, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2729 and 20 others
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14867, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Everyone knew i am ugly but now i can tell them why
@subhuman incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Rasputin, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
I noticed this lately since I got after the long Covid break more in contact with many different people.

I subconsciously analyze their faces and see flaws like bad under eye support, recession, non deep set eyes, norwooding, etc.

It’s fucking weird because I now even find some people less attractive who I find good looking before the Blackpill.
Which makes me assume that normies find other people in general more attractive than they really are because they aren’t able to spot individual flaws.
No woman will ever look at your face and think something like „oh he has too much sclera show that means his eye area is shit“.

Basically this shows us that small flaws aren’t that much of a problem in real life since only PSL autists and plastic surgeons would notice them. Other people will rate your face as whole.
This doesn’t mean that smaller flaws don’t have an impact on your attractiveness. But instead it just means that they have much less of an impact as many here would think because their opinion is biased by their own rating of other people.

You should do research on BDD. it’s exactly what you and me have. Everyone on this forum basically. But bdd is misunderstood. People think it’s imagining failos in your face which it is not. Bdd is spotting mistakes in faces, most of the time only yourselves, which others don’t notice and overvaluing them.

My take on it is simply we are more aware of what we subconsciously recognize. For a normies to see smth as flaw it has to be deformity tier already. So yes we see people as uglier as most. But we can use that knowledge to become very very attractive to the average persons eyes since they subconsciously recognize it as well.

Madison beer is insane example for this. She had for example eye surgery(and more, obviously). No one would be able to tell she needed surgery yet she does look insanely better after. People make a big drama out of it and pinpoint where exactly she got surgery in before and Afters. To any looksmaxxer that should be obvious what she needed in the first place.

73D1A47C 0394 457A 8CB5 DD03CB1848BC

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 2729 and 6 others
Being blackpilled at school is a blessing and a curse. I do the same as well, but at the same time I'm thinking about my face and my hair as well which sucks because its constant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14875 and 5 others
Me after finding the blackpill and being reborn:

tumblr_mt6wop52vZ1qkljywo1_500.gif

Life is good

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 2729 and 11 others
I started to disrespect ugly people tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14543 and 6 others
Further proof that only hair, nt, and height matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
This is why harmony is the best gauge for attractiveness, a face can be considered good looking even with minor 'flaws'. It's about how a face comes together as a whole not about each induvial features (unless deformed or out of average tier of course).

So yeah I agree but still, good looking people really stand out from the rest whether your a PSL autist or not.

It's like in One Direction, normies would find all the members as "attractive" enough but Zayn was objectively the best looking one by far (even to normies).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
This is why harmony is the best gauge for attractiveness, a face can be considered good looking even with minor 'flaws'. It's about how a face comes together as a whole not about each induvial features (unless deformed or out of average tier of course).

So yeah I agree but still, good looking people really stand out from the rest whether your a PSL autist or not.

It's like in One Direction, normies would find all the members as "attractive" enough but Zayn was objectively the best looking one by far (even to normies).
rate this guy

You should do research on BDD. it’s exactly what you and me have. Everyone on this forum basically. But bdd is misunderstood. People think it’s imagining failos in your face which it is not. Bdd is spotting mistakes in faces, most of the time only yourselves, which others don’t notice and overvaluing them.

My take on it is simply we are more aware of what we subconsciously recognize. For a normies to see smth as flaw it has to be deformity tier already. So yes we see people as uglier as most. But we can use that knowledge to become very very attractive to the average persons eyes since they subconsciously recognize it as well.

Madison beer is insane example for this. She had for example eye surgery(and more, obviously). No one would be able to tell she needed surgery yet she does look insanely better after. People make a big drama out of it and pinpoint where exactly she got surgery in before and Afters. To any looksmaxxer that should be obvious what she needed in the first place.

View attachment 1343511
Retarded first paragraph, BDD is imagining failos when they aren't any. Simply being insecure about your looks does not classify as BDD.

The rest is pretty good. Most girls aren't going to say. "Ew he has a recessed maxilla" when looking at a man. But if an exact clone of that man was next to him. Women would prefer the man who is not recessed.
I started to disrespect ugly people tbh
Why? It's bluepilled people who think looks=personality. A blackpilled guy shouldn't be as shallow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828

Same man. Me too. This cute roastie at the post office here has bad under eye support

Retarded first paragraph, BDD is imagining failos when they aren't any. Simply being insecure about your looks does not classify as BDD.

The rest is pretty good. Most girls aren't going to say. "Ew he has a recessed maxilla" when looking at a man. But if an exact clone of that man was next to him. Women would prefer the man who is not recessed.

Why? It's bluepilled people who think looks=personality. A blackpilled guy shouldn't be as shallow.
Well BDD is both. Imagined flaws as well but most of the times it’s what i Said. Real but minor flaws which are overvalued.

Random definition of the internet here :

Body dysmorphic disorder is a mental health disorder in which you can't stop thinking about one or more perceived defects or flaws in your appearance — a flaw that appears minor or can't be seen by others. But you may feel so embarrassed, ashamed and anxious that you may avoid many social situations.

Body dysmorphic disorder is a mental health disorder in which you can't stop thinking about one or more perceived defects or flaws in your appearance — a flaw that appears minor or can't be seen by others. But you may feel so embarrassed, ashamed and anxious that you may avoid many social situations.
The thing is, is that the flaws we point out aren't minor. They just appear minor to normies as they can't understand them. If incels were fretting over some mole on their cheek rather than their skeleton, then perhaps they would have BDD. But most are smart enough to realise it's further than that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853 and one job away
The thing is, is that the flaws we point out aren't minor. They just appear minor to normies as they can't understand them. If incels were fretting over some mole on their cheek rather than their skeleton, then perhaps they would have BDD. But most are smart enough to realise it's further than that.
Yes that’s exactly what I was aiming at with the post. That WE are labeled as BDD while it’s actually very reasonable

Yes that’s exactly what I was aiming at with the post. That WE are labeled as BDD while it’s actually very reasonable
Huh? Your original message seems to contradict what your saying right now to me.

Huh? Your original message seems to contradict what your saying right now to me.
No. I said we have bdd. But bdd doesn’t equal imagine failos. Instead it means we CONSCIOUSLY put more value on those failos. We can use that to our advantage by removing those failos. Others do notice them as well but subconsciously, so they can’t do anything about them.

Yeah. How tf is recession a minor flaw. Or a hooked nose?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Yeah. How tf is recession a minor flaw. Or a hooked nose?
Ask normies. Most humans don’t see those things. It took me a year to figure out what is wrong with my side profile

No. I said we have bdd. But bdd doesn’t equal imagine failos. Instead it means we CONSCIOUSLY put more value on those failos. We can use that to our advantage by removing those failos. Others do notice them as well but subconsciously, so they can’t do anything about them.
Like I said, BDD is not what you think it is. We do not exaggerate minor flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Ask normies. They most humans don’t see those things. It took me a year to figure out what is wrong with my side profile
It took me two years to figure out what's wrong with my entire face...

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Exegeration means CONSCIOUSLY recognizing them and undergoing surgery to fix them.

Even things like recession most people do not realize CONSCIOUSLY while WE who have bdd undergo surgery to break and repositions that bone. So recession would be categorized as minor while we all know it’s actually a huge Failo.

the definition of BDD categorizes actual failures, which others don’t consciously recognize as „minor“.
That doesn’t make them less of a failo tho. It just means they arent consciously treated as such.

Last edited:
  • +1
Nigga way are we even arguing? That’s some nerd shit. We both mean the same thing

• +1
:redpill::blackpill: brings you back to the reality
:bluepill: keeps you in delusion