The blackpill doesn't have to be bad

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Or associated with autists, or retards, or Indians, or virgins. I wish it wasn't.

Im going to start calling myself whitepilled just to disassociate with the people I don't like.

Looks matter but I won't associate with a bunch of virgins with no social skills, you shouldn't either. I'll re define the blackpill under the whitepill and give young men a seperate path to identify with seperate from the redpill, bluepill, and MGTOW and incels if i have to.

The blackpill is the truth, and a problem, and the solution is war, violence, relentless striving or death. I will redefine the whitepill as this, the warriors path, a new route based on the old rules of the blackpill but with members who choose to make the best of this life, I will leave the blackpill to incels and seperate the facts (the problem), from the solution (crying about it, or relentlessly striving).

Whitepill. Striving. New path. End thread.

Screenshot 20220929 220145

IMG 20200408 221820

CC8FC1FF 496B 45EC A05E 9CA23D6F296E

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogger797, Deleted member 22380, Prince88 and 14 others
everybody on this forum against pessimism is destined for greatness.

take all of the knowledge you get here and look at it all positively to improve yourself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogger797, xanny, litaz and 11 others
everybody on this forum against pessimism is destined for greatness.

take all of the knowledge you get here and look at it all positively to improve yourself.
I did nofap for 3 years in puberty, slept on the floor, read the Bible like 30 times in the king James, didn't allow myself to eat any junk food for years, I took cold showers only for over a year straight and meditated and did hour long prayers.

You would be COMICALLY surprised how much you can achieve if you believe it. I am not even done. I will be getting surgery in the next few years.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 21796 and 4 others
things start to become hopeless when the traits that effect you the most are the ones you cant change, like my autism and height but i agree with you tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Foreverbrad, TheLastABCcel and 1 other person
leo claims to be ur gf on disc lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Why would the blackpill not be associated with virgins, when the whole concept was thought up by outcasted virgins lmao dn rd this anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Foreverbrad
Why would the blackpill not be associated with virgins, when the whole concept was thought up by outcasted virgins lmao dn rd this anyway
you seriously typed an argument against a paragraph you didn't even read, congrats, high IQ

you seriously typed an argument against a paragraph you didn't even read, congrats, high IQ
Of course it’s high IQ to not read pointless drivel like this.

Of course it’s high IQ to not read pointless drivel like this.
It was irony because it's comically stupid what you said and I expected you to agree with me but I'm realizing you are what you are

It was irony because it's comically stupid what you said and I expected you to agree with me but I'm realizing you are what you are
Wrong fella I’m a genius, humble yourself then delete your account.

things start to become hopeless when the traits that effect you the most are the ones you cant change, like my autism and height but i agree with you tho
I truly believe you just have to try harder. You need leg lengthening and there's no way around it. What else can I tell you? It's your job as a man to go get leg lengthening, it's the modern day warriors path. Or you can rot and die. Life is a competition not a journey. It's more like a battle where most die off than some sort of road you walk.

• +1
Reactions: bugeater23
I truly believe you just have to try harder. You need leg lengthening and there's no way around it. What else can I tell you? It's your job as a man to go get leg lengthening, it's the modern day warriors path. Or you can rot and die. Life is a competition not a journey. It's more like a battle where most die off than some sort of road you walk.
inspirational tbh

inspirational. No I feel motivated to take a fck ton of classes every college quarter so I can leave this hell hole and get on with my life.

my worst traits are all those that i cant change

• JFL
Imagine disciplining amd mutilating yourself just for validation from a bunch of egotistical self serving sanctimonious evil pos who wouldnt spit on you if you werent born to their genetic specifications. And would gaslight you and make you sacrafice a lot just so they can squeeze whatever potential benefits you can bring them on the offhand you achieve your goal of something that they never had to work for. All the while not showimg any compassion or empathy yet respectingnit all in return. Only a down syndromed inbred sheep could actually think thats noble or righteous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898, APJ, Mongrelcel and 3 others
Imagine disciplining amd mutilating yourself just for validation from a bunch of egotistical self serving sanctimonious evil pos who wouldnt spit on you if you werent born to their genetic specifications. And would gaslight you and make you sacrafice a lot just so they can squeeze whatever potential benefits you can bring them on the offhand you achieve your goal of something that they never had to work for. All the while not showimg any compassion or empathy yet respectingnit all in return. Only a down syndromed inbred sheep could actually think thats noble or righteous

Crazy when you put it that way.

But equally, what else is there to pursue in life when you're not free of the first level of Maslow's hierarchy?

• +1
Reactions: YamiYugi, ascension and Mongrelcel
Crazy when you put it that way.

But equally, what else is there to pursue in life when you're not free of the first level of Maslow's hierarchy?
exactly

OP saying the blackpill doesn't "have to be bad" is just closing his eyes to the harsher parts of it
just like the bluepilled cucks "happy" in their relationships where they are abused but they don't even know it, because they don't know any better

and you can't "reject" the blackpill either, I mean it's just female nature, so you can never avoid it

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Johnnybegood
When people realize that the game is completely different for women that's when we will be truly liberated from the shackles of our biological constraints.

We have twice as many female ancestors as male ancestors...basically most women since the DAWN of time have reproduced unlike men whose probability of reproduction was the same as flipping a damn coin.

Once you see that you realize that 60% of men are doomed to suffer greatly.

The final blackpill for me is that it's either be CHADLITE+ or be WOMAN.

When people realize that the game is completely different for women that's when we will be truly liberated from the shackles of our biological constraints.

We have twice as many female ancestors as male ancestors...basically most women since the DAWN of time have reproduced unlike men whose probability of reproduction was the same as flipping a damn coin.

Once you see that you realize that 60% of men are doomed to suffer greatly.

The final blackpill for me is that it's either be CHADLITE+ or be WOMAN.
The suffering has ALWAYS and will FOREVER be a good thing.

The warrior EMBRACES suffering everyday in ways he can control and overcomes slowly what he can't control and becomes a robotic machine in time whereas the woman is not and never to be respected.

What you are asking for is what you've been taught, to be given the answers, to be given a good life, like a child was or a woman, but the man must take and take and take from his enemies or die trying. You have to be a man. You must take not ask. And you will be happy.

Don't demand from women that they fuck you, go crack your face and legs open, gymcel your fucking ass off, get shredded and tan, change your fucking name, go to college, and MAKE women want to fuck you. Then treat them however you want, it doesn't matter, you've won.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 21531
5'2''
Balding
Hairy body
Bengali
Khhv

Whitepill me why i shouldn’t just off myself? I am a literal genetic trash.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and joseph
5'2''
Balding
Hairy body
Bengali
Khhv

if these are ur stats u will be chico in ur next life respect for playing the game on nightmare mode

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
You would be disgusted if a fat woman approached you, yet if she lost weight and got pretty you would suddenly "fall in love" with her. Youre just a hypocrite.
Men are here to compete. Women not wanting weaklings is the correct thing to do, not the wicked.

You would be disgusted if a fat woman approached you, yet if she lost weight and got pretty you would suddenly "fall in love" with her. Youre just a hypocrite.
Men are here to compete. Women not wanting weaklings is the correct thing to do, not the wicked.
I'd fuck the shit out of a fat bitch. And "love" is esoteric and meaningless to me. Only super low inhibition bluepilled cucks fall "in love" with pussy,

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
LL, lifts, tall baseball cap to get to avg pengali height

dear kind sir have you visited a LL clinic ever in your life? i have. LL is ridiculously expensive and it will cripple you for life. also new generation is getting super tall so the 2 inches i get from it wont do any good.

• +1
Reactions: APJ
dear kind sir have you visited a LL clinic ever in your life? i have. LL is ridiculously expensive and it will cripple you for life. also new generation is getting super tall so the 2 inches i get from it wont do any good.
He needs to take a look at limblengtheningforum and read some of the horror stories in there. Also the costs for quadrilateral are extreme, 200k USD and a year plus before full recovery, if that even happens. People say 'just get LL' like it's a rhinoplasty or something... it isn't

• +1
Reactions: joseph
T
Women treat men as infinitely more disposable than men treat women, as far as I've seen, and yes this includes chads. I suspect that's the feeling behind the post you're replying to.

He needs to take a look at limblengtheningforum and read some of the horror stories in there. Also the costs for quadrilateral are extreme, 200k USD and a year plus before full recovery, if that even happens. People say 'just get LL' like it's a rhinoplasty or something... it isn't

yup they just give it out like its a nose job or botox or something. your bones are broken in half for gods sake. they just pretend like oprah
: you get a LL , you get a LL , you get a LL for fucks sake

Or associated with autists, or retards, or Indians, or virgins. I wish it wasn't.

Im going to start calling myself whitepilled just to disassociate with the people I don't like.

Looks matter but I won't associate with a bunch of virgins with no social skills, you shouldn't either. I'll re define the blackpill under the whitepill and give young men a seperate path to identify with seperate from the redpill, bluepill, and MGTOW and incels if i have to.

The blackpill is the truth, and a problem, and the solution is war, violence, relentless striving or death. I will redefine the whitepill as this, the warriors path, a new route based on the old rules of the blackpill but with members who choose to make the best of this life, I will leave the blackpill to incels and seperate the facts (the problem), from the solution (crying about it, or relentlessly striving).

View attachment 1888875

View attachment 1888876

View attachment 1888878
Your genetic base was good to begin with that’s why. What’s your height again?

Why didn’t u go the arranged marriage route?
marry someone who will despise me for my looks and think about her chadpreet exboyfriend during our monthly mandated sex session.
it may seem like a good deal for you but not to me. i am ugly and have a very high level of self consciousness , i have immeasurable hatred for arranged marriage .

marry someone who will despise me for my looks and think about her chadpreet exboyfriend during our monthly mandated sex session.
it may seem like a good deal for you but not to me. i am ugly and have a very high level of self consciousness , i have immeasurable hatred for arranged marriage .
It's prob too late now cause of the agepill unfortunately. But you most likely could've looksmaxxed to MTN, would've been fine then

5'2''
Balding
Hairy body
Bengali
Khhv

You could dude. But you fail to realize you have to be MORE of a warrior than all the rest of men. You really got gaslit by losers into becoming one of them, no problem dude, follow me, we will turn you into a god amongst men.

You need leg lengthening, you need money, you need a hair transplant, you need to rigorously have a routine to keep the body hair from getting noticeable, you need to take astaxanthin to have reddish undertones to fight the natural brown and yellow skin tone you probably have.

You have to fight HARDER than everyone else. That's what you fail to realize. You could be so much more than you are right now and you don't realize it. Imagine what you could be if you actually got leg lengthening, hair transplant, surgery, had money, did what im saying. You would be an animal.

And you don't have a choice. You won't kill yourself. Since you choose to live, you may as well go out like a fucking animal and get to work. Start working out today, whatever binge eating garbage you ate wait for it to digest and take a nap, wake up, take a cold shower, get an energy drink and just nuke upper body somehow. This is your plan, just for today.

• +1
Reactions: mogger797 and litaz
I did nofap for 3 years in puberty, slept on the floor, read the Bible like 30 times in the king James, didn't allow myself to eat any junk food for years, I took cold showers only for over a year straight and meditated and did hour long prayers.

You would be COMICALLY surprised how much you can achieve if you believe it. I am not even done. I will be getting surgery in the next few years.
Has this genuinely helped you?

• +1
Just become trans headass, get hair translplant and shit
5'2''
Balding
Hairy body
Bengali
Khhv

I dont know why the forums dont just resort to gender swapping when an incel has really shit genes

View attachment 1888875

View attachment 1888876

View attachment 1888878
all of this is water I realized all of this months ago yet I still say I am blackpilled cause I think these autistic virgins are unironically the ultimate jestermaxxers funny asf

Has this genuinely helped you?
Towards what. Towards mogging? Probably not. That can't be your only goal in life. I want to be something I admire AND better than others. This self discipline shit is just for you nobody else. So you die happy, knowing you lived the best life you could

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Towards what. Towards mogging? Probably not. That can't be your only goal in life. I want to be something I admire AND better than others. This self discipline shit is just for you nobody else. So you die happy, knowing you lived the best life you could
Thanks for the insight. Ive been feeling like shit lately and need to change

• +1
Thanks for the insight. Ive been feeling like shit lately and need to change
Pray that you feel worse. So bad you can't even cope or barely move. Then you'll find yourself and your tears suddenly turn into rage and you get the fuck up despite feeling like shit and get to work.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Pray that you feel worse. So bad you can't even cope or barely move. Then you'll find yourself and your tears suddenly turn into rage and you get the fuck up despite feeling like shit and get to work.
I took a standardized test and fumbled one part because of my attention span. I feel like a genetic piece of garbage

T

Women treat men as infinitely more disposable than men treat women, as far as I've seen, and yes this includes chads. I suspect that's the feeling behind the post you're replying to.

True dat

What did you do to ascend do you journal?