The blackpill has unironically turned me into a fascist

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Discovering how insanely unequal and stupid most of humanity is has destroyed my empathy for it. It has also made me disillusioned about democracy. Fascist ideology (survival of the fittest, some groups are just superior to others, leader principle etc) is 100% correct and I feel utterly disgusted by how fucking worthless most people are. The world would be legit better off under the totalitarian rule of the superior not even kidding about this srs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, ChoSeungHui, nausea and 2 others
Survival of the fittest? You would be one of the first ones to die bro

Survival of the fittest? You would be one of the first ones to die bro

Don't care world would be a better place if fascism had won we would all have been born as Aryan gigachads.

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew
Don't care world would be a better place if fascism had won we would all have been born as Aryan gigachads.
No. The world needs subhumans. That's how gigachads come to the fore, otherwise how would we know what a gigachad is?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
dictates me

752.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
  • +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
It’s over for many men.

No. The world needs subhumans. That's how gigachads come to the fore, otherwise how would we know what a gigachad is?
Absolutely 0 IQ.

JFL at thinking looks standards are somehow relative to the alternatives. They aren't. Looks standards are objective and static. If everybody in the world was a 10/10 gigachad then everybody would be fucking like rabbits. The idea that how good something is considered to be depends on the alternatives is just a normie cope. A mediocre looking person will always been seen as a mediocre looking person even if there are no chads around. And visa versa.

If everybody in the world was a 10/10 gigachad then everybody would be fucking like rabbits. .

Pajeets and gooks are subhuman and yet they fuck and reproduce the most. They don't see their subhumanity as an obstacle

Pajeets and gooks are subhuman and yet they fuck and reproduce the most. They don't see their subhumanity as an obstacle

Tradition and arranged marriages don't prove anything. And you are wrong anyway. Look at Japan, they will be extinct by the century's end.

Discovering how insanely unequal and stupid most of humanity is has destroyed my empathy for it. It has also made me disillusioned about democracy. Fascist ideology (survival of the fittest, some groups are just superior to others, leader principle etc) is 100% correct and I feel utterly disgusted by how fucking worthless most people are. The world would be legit better off under the totalitarian rule of the superior not even kidding about this srs.

This is the kind of mental trauma that comes from being incel. And... let's call it "incel-adjacent." This logic of "The world is cruel and unfair. Therefore, I now love cruelty and unfairness." You're not the only one who feels this way. But I notice it's all people who've been beaten up by society who feel this way.

I'm trying to figure out why. Is it an "Alright world, you treated me like shit, so I'll be shit and I'll drag down all the shit with me" reaction?

This is the kind of mental trauma that comes from being incel. And... let's call it "incel-adjacent." This logic of "The world is cruel and unfair. Therefore, I now love cruelty and unfairness." You're not the only one who feels this way. But I notice it's all people who've been beaten up by society who feel this way.

I'm trying to figure out why. Is it an "Alright world, you treated me like shit, so I'll be shit and I'll drag down all the shit with me" reaction?

I think it's more along the lines of "the world and it's inhabitants are full of shit and don't understand how the word works, also nobody is actually a good person. So fuck it I will just do what I want regardless of others because they don't give a fuck about me anyway".

"Chads are superior to incels and not just born different"

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: