The blackpill is getting famous

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
We're in the shit, the pill will not be "secret"(even if any smart human can understand it without going on lookism) forever.

We're in the shit, the pill will not be "secret"(even if any smart human can understand it without going on lookism) forever.
Yh it's getting famous.. Nowadays Greycel like you knows about it nd is surfing incel forums

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Patient A, Mongrelcel and 5 others
id agree with you if the average user looked like opry and we unlocked the secret to being goodlooking but in reality most people here are rotting subhumans me included

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 2733 and 4 others
id agree with you if the average user looked like opry and we unlocked the secret to being goodlooking but in reality most people here are rotting subhumans me included
Yes but i didn't develop that much cause i was busy. I meant, today our power is only the blackpill. Not only we'll all looks chad if it works but our ego will be fucked up too. Everytime i'm knowing something "secret", everytime like couple of years/months normies are appropriating it.

just be bluepill if everyone is blackpill. doing that for long time doing personality max and religion maxing atm since i realize this when self improve and black pill get boom in 2019

Blackpillers: Tiktok is blackpilling the masses :feelsgood:Fuckin’ normies if they’d just took the blackpill.... “somebody blackpill him” Blackpill content :feelsgood::feelsgood:

Blackpill catches steam :oops:

Also Blackpillers: :woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree: reeeeee seeethe “stop spreading”. :feelswah::feelswah: “we have to ban these faggots from youtube they are making the black pill available to everyone”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, lasthope and mogstar
Blackpillers: Tiktok is blackpilling the masses :feelsgood:Fuckin’ normies if they’d just took the blackpill.... “somebody blackpill him” Blackpill content :feelsgood::feelsgood:

Blackpill catches steam :oops:

Also Blackpillers: :woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree: reeeeee seeethe “stop spreading”. :feelswah::feelswah: “we have to ban these faggots from youtube they are making the black pill available to everyone”
I never wanted to spread the black pill, keep it contained.