The Blackpill is older than u

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
@rhinoplasty PUahate was registered in 2009. The Blackpill is literally older than u bud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Aero, Richard Cheese and 12 others
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, try2beme, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
i’m 13

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan and ElTruecel
he was born in 2010 :lul:
Crazy how that kid is the same age as my brother and he is already talking about muh dik muh BBC all day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Aero, n9wiff and 6 others
Crazy how that kid is the same age as my brother and he is already talking about muh dik muh BBC all day
what I wanna know is why he likes coalburners, anyone with a functioning brain should know that coalburners are dirty as fuck and often ugly and very skinny

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and 📎♿️⚙️
@rhinoplasty PUahate was registered in 2009. The Blackpill is literally older than u bud
Bet there were bp forums way before that we don't know about

• +1
Reactions: Detective, n9wiff, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
LifeFuel knowing I'm older than the Blackpill

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and chadintraining
what I wanna know is why he likes coalburners, anyone with a functioning brain should know that coalburners are dirty as fuck and often ugly and very skinny
What’s a coal burner

Bet there were bp forums way before that we don't know about
There was incel forums and love shy ones but they weren't exclusively for men nor discussed the actual Blackpill. PUAhate was where it was born and started

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and chadintraining
I wish I discovered looksmaxxing when I was 12/13, I could have taken aromasin and inject mk677 and maybe i wouldn't have been a turbomanlet, i also would have started mewing younger and wouldn't have a recessed maxilla

what the fuck who is letting people here who werent even alive during 2009? you shouldnt be allowed here past 2005 or 2006

• +1
what the fuck who is letting people here who werent even alive during 2009? you shouldnt be allowed here past 2005 or 2006
Because this isn't a BP/incel forum

It just has the similar roots and a shared community

Even .is at one point allowed minors. My account was registered on .is as a minor, now the won't let minors register anymore though...

• Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese
I'm not blackpilled anymore
How long can one last

Because this isn't a BP/incel forum

It just has the similar roots and a shared community

Even .is at one point allowed minors. My account was registered on .is as a minor, now the won't let minors register anymore though...
i dont care people born in 2010 and after arent even human to me :feelshaha:

• +1
Nigga i remember the day in 2007 my cousin was born

Users who are viewing this thread

Back