the blackpill is the biggest cope of all time

Harold O'brien

Harold O'brien

they/them
waah! everything I want is impossible because of factors outside of my control.

no. the reality is these things are largely achievable you just don't get them because you are an idle failure. it's easier to deem a problem impossible than to come up with a solution and execute. you are taking the path of least resistance and trying to justify it with pseudoscience.

but muh I'm predetermined to be a failure! if you don't believe in human agency then why are you making moral judgments about society as if they have meaning to begin with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099 and 8 others
waah! everything I want is impossible because of factors outside of my control.

no. the reality is these things are largely achievable you just don't get them because you are an idle failure. it's easier to deem a problem impossible than to come up with a solution and execute. you are taking the path of least resistance and trying to justify it with pseudoscience.

but muh I'm predetermined to be a failure! if you don't believe in human agency then why are you making moral judgments about society as if they have meaning to begin with
high iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
They’re all low T zoomers who were raised by the internet and had no paternal influence in their lives

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 19103 and Deleted member 9801
You see I either strongly agree or strongly disagree with posts like this,

Do you believe in ascension with surgery or is surgery cope?

You see I either strongly agree or strongly disagree with posts like this,

Do you believe in ascension with surgery or is surgery cope?
mostly cope

9/10 cases make fuck all difference. when it does they usually have a genuine deformity

mostly cope

9/10 cases make fuck all difference. when it does they usually have a genuine deformity
I only half agree. Non recessed normies planning Bimax is retarded. But fillers and implants can ascend normies hard. And osteotomies and rhinos can be good.

The thing with surgery is unless it’s a filler or an implant, it will only make a difference if you’re genuinely below average

I think getting fillers and implants can be legit for normies

Bimax isn’t the solution for everyone tho

So you’re just a red pill coper tbh

“I’m 5’3 and 2 PSL just gymmac bro”

If you had acknowledged surgeries are good I would have agreed with the post

F1EEC314 291A 412D 8719 202C0DDC2BA2

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
I only half agree. Non recessed normies planning Bimax is retarded. But fillers and implants can ascend normies hard. And osteotomies and rhinos can be good.

The thing with surgery is unless it’s a filler or an implant, it will only make a difference if you’re genuinely below average

I think getting fillers and implants can be legit for normies

Bimax isn’t the solution for everyone tho

So you’re just a red pill coper tbh

“I’m 5’3 and 2 PSL just gymmac bro”

If you had acknowledged surgeries are good I would have agreed with the post

View attachment 1688088
they have terrible effort:result ratios compared to other looksmaxxes + non-looks factors

They have terrible effort:result ratios compared to other looksmaxxes
Depends on case,

For a 5’4 guy LL to 5’9 will have a much lower effort to result ratio

B55C0457 2FB2 4516 9BF8 6FBEFA060F9C

This genio did more than two years of gym maxxing

68361285 8213 46FE A4C9 01B8EA449685

This guy also went from incel to normie

People who are significantly below average get huge results from surgery

And normie can sometimes become chad lite

@Predeterminism thoughts?

Depends on case,

For a 5’4 guy LL to 5’9 will have a much lower effort to result ratio

View attachment 1688090

This genio did more than two years of gym maxxing

View attachment 1688091

This guy also went from incel to normie

People who are significantly below average get huge results from surgery

And normie can sometimes become chad lite

these pics are bad examples. in the first one he loses a considerable amount of facial fat and has slightly better hair + better color shirt

the second one is from a slightly different angle with better hair and fixed teeth

instagram tinder linkedin etc. everything is impossible when you don't look good nowadays

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
instagram tinder linkedin etc. everything is impossible when you don't look good nowadays
cope. some of the biggest ig influencer are not objectively that good looking. just statusmaxxed and fashionmaxxed.

the guy on tinder with the most right swipes was very average looking

linkedin is clearly a stretch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
these pics are bad examples. in the first one he loses a considerable amount of facial fat and has slightly better hair + better color shirt

the second one is from a slightly different angle with better hair and fixed teeth
No you idiot he just got a genio and it makes you think he lost fat cuz he got a chin. These pics are less than a two week difference. Having no chin makes you look fat. Why can’t red pill fags like you understand these Simple things. Second guy needed SARPE surgery to even make fixing his teeth possible. Just admit you know nothing about facial anatomy and move on

cope. some of the biggest ig influencer are not objectively that good looking. just statusmaxxed and fashionmaxxed.

the guy on tinder with the most right swipes was very average looking

linkedin is clearly a stretch
not objectively good looking according to?? PSL aspies?? looks are looks and ppl here couldn't comprehend them to the fullest
if you look like shit you're not even being taken into consideration if there are tons of equivalent cv for that position

No you idiot he just got a genio and it makes you think he lost fat cuz he got a chin. These pics are less than a two week difference. Having no chin makes you look fat. Why can’t red pill fags like you understand these Simple things. Second guy needed SARPE surgery to even make fixing his teeth possible. Just admit you know nothing about facial anatomy and move on
doesnt the surgery stop him eating. so he lost weight and that is like 50% of the difference at least

fair enough but that is a genuine disfigurement imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582

3EBAE389 FFEF 4AD8 9514 AA16F74853F2
974E1325 6422 439C 80C4 827974319430

Just lose facial fat bro!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and stevielake
doesnt the surgery stop him eating. so he lost weight and that is like 50% of the difference at least

fair enough but that is a genuine disfigurement imo
Genio by itself doesn’t stop you from eating. You obviously just don’t know what you’re talking about

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
love when harold bodies people

Yeah lemme just magically become handsome and NT so I can bag myself a madison beer.

Me being unattractive and autistic doens't matter I'm just not trying hard enough.

love when harold bodies people
i'm literally playing with you niggas while simultaneously listening to the news . that's the brain of a masc blackpiller, just unstoppable

Shut up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19487, Deleted member 18320, ItsOver.com and 3 others
Yeah lemme just magically become handsome and NT so I can bag myself a madison beer.

Me being unattractive and autistic doens't matter I'm just not trying hard enough.
you dont want madison beer

Genio by itself doesn’t stop you from eating. You obviously just don’t know what you’re talking about
answer me this question: is it really worth tens of thousands of dollars if you need to change hair + lighting + angle + facial hair + shirt color for the difference to be noticeable in a side to side comparison

he's got a point though. surgery doesn't change shit. good genes cannot be frauded , no one will change their life quality. only good looking ppl can get better looking and mog the other chads, or deformed ppl can live a normal life as npcs
I’ve always said surgery to go from normie to chad is cope. But fixing your failos is legit.

If you have no chin and a weak jaw, you could go from a 3-5.5 easily

If you’re already a 5 surgery ascends you max 1 point I agree.

But fixing your failos is legit and anyone that says otherwise is coping:

Like some ppl have a huge failo bringing them down 3 points, but that’s rarer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I’ve always said surgery to go from normie to chad is cope. But fixing your failos is legit.

If you have no chin and a weak jaw, you could go from a 3-5.5 easily

If you’re already a 5 surgery ascends you max 1 point I agree.

But fixing your failos is legit and anyone that says otherwise is coping:

Like some ppl have a huge failo bringing them down 3 points, but that’s rarer
yeah but what's the point if you still get normie treatment after that + some ppl may think you got surgery + lots of money that you could have spend to some actual lifemax as a normie such as cars clothes and nights out

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
answer me this question: is it really worth tens of thousands of dollars if you need to change hair + lighting + angle + facial hair + shirt color for the difference to be noticeable in a side to side comparison
Genio is 5k -10k max

Angle and lighting and facial hair is the exact same????

JFL at shirt color

You could say he got a haircut

E6E415B0 CC31 48B1 B5B9 4EBB04BEFA29
7C0D8094 7609 4CB8 B29F C730C3047D90

But If you crop the hair it’s still noticeable

You’re literally just trying to find any excuse to say this surgery did nothing when in reality he went from high tier incel to high tier normie

I agree trying to become chad with surgery is cope, but you can’t even admit fixing your failos is legit.

This is why I hate red pillers

yeah but what's the point if you still get normie treatment after that + some ppl may think you got surgery + lots of money that you could have spend to some actual lifemax as a normie such as cars clothes and nights out
Normies are idiots, just like you, everyone thought he just lost weight. 5k isn’t a lot of money, I was making near twice that in a month at 19x

Read the Reddit thread I linked. The ppl who look like they got surgery are all retarded and over did it. This guy got a whole jaw implant and ppl just think he gained weight or went to the gym :lul::lul:

Genio is 5k -10k max

Angle and lighting and facial hair is the exact same????

JFL at shirt color

You could say he got a haircut

View attachment 1688108View attachment 1688109

But If you crop the hair it’s still noticeable

You’re literally just trying to find any excuse to say this surgery did nothing when in reality he went from high tier incel to high tier normie

I agree trying to become chad with surgery is cope, but you can’t even admit fixing your failos is legit.

This is why I hate red pillers
it's the sides of the hair that are making the difference here. and he clearly lost facial fat, you can see it in the cheeks and eye area

(or maybe it's lens distortion because the first one is zoomed in more? either way it's not a fair comparison and the results aren't due to the surgery)

Last edited:
Partially agree, but why does everyone always focus on the lookism sector of the black pill?

There’s users on here with severe Asperger’s , Schizophrenia and anxiety disorders. No matter how much they softmaxx or workout, they will still be subjected to a life of loneliness because they’ve been ostracized by society for being neurodivergent.

It’s very disingenuous of you to reiterate the “Just network bro” “Just approach girls IRL, bro” rhetoric when these people have the social skills and awareness of an 8 year old. A more appropriate measure would be to recommend these users to seek therapeutic or physiological help rather than gaslight them to workout or get a new haircut.

Just my two sense.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Harold O'brien
it's the sides of the hair that are making the difference here. and he clearly lost facial fat, you can see it in the cheeks and eye area
Bringing chin a full centimeter forward stretches skin which makes him look more defined in other areas. This is just basic shit. Why don’t you research a topic before you run your mouth about it. JFL at side of hair cope

Let’s say he even lost 5% bf. That doesn’t make this big a difference

EAC2DE44 B7EA 48BA B88D 6223C83EFDF4

Please stop embarrassing yourself and just admit you’re wrong

Did you not see @Gaia262 transformation? He was already gymcelled and wore a hair piece. Yet his surgery ascended him hard

Dude please you’re resorting to shit like shirt color and facial hair and I’ve debunked your copes 500 times, just admit you’re wrong

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Oberyn
Bringing chin a full centimeter forward stretches skin which makes him look more defined in other areas. This is just basic shit. Why don’t you research a topic before you run your mouth about it. JFL at side of hair cope

Let’s say he even lost 5% bf. That doesn’t make this big a difference

View attachment 1688117
Please stop embarrassing yourself and just admit you’re wrong

Did you not see @Gaia262 transformation? He was already gymcelled and wore a hair piece. Yet his surgery ascended him hard

Dude please you’re resorting to shit like shirt cooot and facial hair and I’ve debunked your copes 500 times, just admit you’re wrong
I'm not saying good results are impossible, just rare and this is a bad example. I think it's lens distortion of you look at my edit

I'm not saying good results are impossible, just rare and this is a bad example. I think it's lens distortion of you look at my edit
Nigga what edit?

Good results aren’t rare or common it just depends on one factors:

Is that feature a huge failo? If yea, you can potentially get good results:

If no: don’t touch it and just soft maxx

It’s literally that simple

I actually agree all the users who think they’re gonna go from a 4 to an 8 with surgery are retarded and they should just softmaxx

But 15k really isn’t that much to fix a giant failo, and most normal surgeries like rhino aren’t even near that much. And if you actually need something like Bimax and you’re not a retarded .org user insurance will pay for bimsx

If a guy is 5’4 do you think leg lengthening to 5’9 is unjustified?

jfl, you're wrong.

heightpill
racepill
(in many cases) fatpill

are out of your control

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 18320 and stevielake
Nigga what edit?

Good results aren’t rare or common it just depends on one factors:

Is that feature a huge failo? If yea, you can potentially get good results:

If no: don’t touch it and just soft maxx

It’s literally that simple

I actually agree all the users who think they’re gonna go from a 4 to an 8 with surgery are retarded and they should just softmaxx

But 15k really isn’t that much to fix a giant failo, and most normal surgeries like rhino aren’t even near that much. And if you actually need something like Bimax and you’re not a retarded .org user insurance will pay for bimsx
if you have a genuine deformity cosmetic surgery is good but 99% of users do not fall into that category

15k is a significant sum but that's not the only cost. you also have a long recovery period, things could go wrong and surgery is extremely non nt if you aren't someone whose job depends on their looks.

jfl, you're wrong.

heightpill
racepill
(in many cases) fatpill

are out of your control
does it make things harder? yes

does it make it impossible? no

it's actually very simple

jfl, you're wrong.

heightpill
racepill
(in many cases) fatpill

are out of your control
Don't expect a response from him. My respect for him went away once I seen he only replies to members who have holes in their arguments, lol. I gave him a lengthy rebuttal to his stance and he ignored it. Just place him on ignore.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Life is terrible, we're all doomed all young people know this

The blackpill is real

if you have a genuine deformity cosmetic surgery is good but 99% of users do not fall into that category

15k is a significant sum but that's not the only cost. you also have a long recovery period, things could go wrong and surgery is extremely non nt if you aren't someone whose job depends on their looks.
Again normies are retarded who cares what’s non NT. It always comes down to social acceptability thank you for finally saying it. “LOOOK AT THOSE WEIRDOS GETTING SURGERY” meanwhile after you get surgery
“bro have you been in the gym? You look good”

This is why I can’t respect normies.

And it doesn’t have to be extreme as a deformity.

Do you a huge crooked Jew nose? Rhino can ascend you hard

Overbite or underbite? Bimax could save your life.

Very Weak chin? Genio or implants could ascend you hard

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Oberyn
Don't expect a response from him. My respect for him went away once I seen he only replies to members who have holes in their arguments, lol. I gave him a lengthy rebuttal to his stance and he ignored it. Just place him on ignore.
There are no holes in my argument he’s just retarded. Jfl at “different angle, shirt color, facial hair” :lul:

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Partially agree, but why does everyone always focus on the lookism sector of the black pill?

There’s users on here with severe Asperger’s , Schizophrenia and anxiety disorders. No matter how much they softmaxx or workout, they will still be subjected to a life of loneliness because they’ve been ostracized by society for being neurodivergent.

It’s very disingenuous of you to reiterate the “Just network bro” “Just approach girls IRL, bro” rhetoric when these people have the social skills and awareness of an 8 year old. A more appropriate measure would be to recommend these users to seek therapeutic or physiological help rather than gaslight them to workout or get a new haircut.

Just my two sense.
you raise a good point here - I agree personality is far more brutal than looks

but it's still not black and white. even someone with autism can strive to be more charismatic. science shows that personality traits are somewhat flexible and no one is eternally stuck

Again normies are retarded who cares what’s non NT. It always comes down to social acceptability thank you for finally saying it. “LOOOK AT THOSE WEIRDOS GETTING SURGERY” meanwhile after you get surgery
“bro have you been in the gym? You look good”

This is why I can’t respect normies.

And it doesn’t have to be extreme as a deformity.

Do you a huge crooked Jew nose? Rhino can ascend you hard

Overbite or underbite? Bimax could save your life.

Very Weak chin? Genio or implants could ascend you hard
I see the "normie" perspective. it indicates the person is narcissistic and shallow and often making up for lack of charisma/people skills

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
There are no holes in my argument he’s just retarded. Jfl at “different angle, shirt color, facial hair” :lul:
I don't think he's arguing in good faith. He still believes everyone is on the same level in life.

There's a handful of users here who I would never let around my younger niece. People unironically believe jews are evil globalist and women deserve to be raped. No matter how much they looksmaxx those people will still be rotting on this site because of how non NT and socially inept they are. He ,like normies, invalidate men's mental health issues.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
I don't think he's arguing in good faith. He still believes everyone is on the same level in life.

There's a handful of users here who I would never let around my younger niece. People unironically believe jews are evil globalist and women deserve to be raped. No matter how much they looksmaxx those people will still be rotting on this site because of how non NT and socially inept they are. He ,like normies, invalidate men's mental health issues.
mental health issues are fake

everyone has varying degrees of all traits - putting them into boxes does not achieve a lot except create excuses

I see the "normie" perspective. it indicates the person is narcissistic and shallow and often making up for lack of charisma/people skills
Alright bro, have a good day

This is ironic

You are saying the blackpill is Cope.

Then you are saying we must find a solution.

Make up your own mind, if it's a Cope then why the need to find a solution!! Just be confident brah

mental health issues are fake

everyone has varying degrees of all traits - putting them into boxes does not achieve a lot except create excuses
Excuses for what? I’m advocating for those people to accept accountability by seeking therapy wether it be in a mental health facility or a psychologist.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t feel comfortable around a bunch of people that believe the age of consent should be 12 and rape should be legalized. That’s not the way to get accepted into mainstream society which you claim is the way to go.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Harold O'brien