the blackpill is the biggest cope of all time

Excuses for what? I’m advocating for those people to accept accountability by seeking therapy wether it be in a mental health facility or a psychologist.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t feel comfortable around a bunch of people that believe the age of consent should be 12 and rape should be legalized. That’s not the way to get accepted into mainstream society which you claim is the way to go.
it seems we're in agreement here. therapy good, people can change for the better, blackpilled determinism is mostly wrong

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
agency in itself isn't necessarily divine though
but the configuration of its assembly laid out of smaller units forming whole pictures is incredible

it seems we're in agreement here. therapy good, people can change for the better, blackpilled determinism is mostly wrong
Black pill and determinism are mutually exclusive, except oh extreme ends of looks.

Many threads on best of the best include facial yoga exercises, ice hooding, fashion guides, gym transformations, sex appeal maxxing guides, to improve,

All black pill is is that looks are the biggest factor in your dating success.

Most ppl can softmax to HTN with a few years of work,

Just cuz retards on here are deterministic doesn’t mean the black pill is

Excuses for what? I’m advocating for those people to accept accountability by seeking therapy wether it be in a mental health facility or a psychologist.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t feel comfortable around a bunch of people that believe the age of consent should be 12 and rape should be legalized. That’s not the way to get accepted into mainstream society which you claim is the way to go.
Idk how it sounds but a lot of the 12 yo rape talk is just cringe and bad autist humor imo. Most of them dont pose a real threat to society theyre just non nt - weird - boring - dont know people and ugly. Idk how therapy would help most of these creatures. Meds maybe.

What op is saying is right tbh. But i feel like thats only what this forum and the type of people that blackpill has attracted are.

What's supposed to be improvement, truths, and a HIGH iq space turned into a meme filled with racists, dorks, and grown children. Smh

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
Black pill and determinism are mutually exclusive, except oh extreme ends of looks.

Many threads on best of the best include facial yoga exercises, ice hooding, fashion guides, gym transformations, sex appeal maxxing guides, to improve,

All black pill is is that looks are the biggest factor in your dating success.

Most ppl can softmax to HTN with a few years of work,

Just cuz retards on here are deterministic doesn’t mean the black pill is
I'd argue blackpill is not the philosophy that looks are important (everyone knows this) but the philosophy that non-looks factors are unimportant. hence blackpill and genetic determinism are closely intertwined

What op is saying is right tbh. But i feel like thats only what this forum and the type of people that blackpill has attracted are.

What's supposed to be improvement, truths, and a HIGH iq space turned into a meme filled with racists, dorks, and grown children. Smh
People need to be less racist, focus more on big dicks height and nt. Only real

I'd argue blackpill is not the philosophy that looks are important (everyone knows this) but the philosophy that non-looks factors are unimportant. hence blackpill and genetic determinism are closely intertwined
I mean that’s just objectively not the definition of the black pill. Just cuz teenage retard autists type shit on this forum doesn’t define a philosophy. Stop reading the filth in off topic and read the threads in best of the best if you can’t filter out the noise.

Obviously everyone subconsciously knows looks are most important, I’d say they account for 60% of dating success, and 40% of social success.

But most ppl consciously deny this and cope with muh confidence, or think it applies to everyone but themself. And ppl often delude ugly ppl into thinking their lack of success is their own fault. That’s what the black pill is necessary for.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and BoneDensity
I mean that’s just objectively not the definition of the black pill. Just cuz teenage retard autists type shit on this forum doesn’t define a philosophy. Stop reading the filth in off topic and read the threads in best of the best if you can’t filter out the noise.

Obviously everyone subconsciously knows looks are most important, I’d say they account for 60% of dating success, and 40% of social success.

But most ppl consciously deny this and cope with muh confidence, or think it applies to everyone but themself. And ppl often delude ugly ppl into thinking their lack of success is their own fault. That’s what the black pill is necessary for.
Im aware of all the dogshit in the best of the best section

That is the common use of the word so that's my interpretation

2893572 1653003807645

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake and whiteissuperior