the blackpill only rly exists for alt girls

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
if you are NT and just go for trashy low IQ sluts you will not have a problem slaying. Sadly, most collegecels arent NT so they are stuck chasing witty girls and witty girls are the hypergamous ones. A psl 6 girl that solves math all day is gonna have higher standards than a 8/10 bimbo, it is what it is. If you are going after alt girls just rope honestly, these hoes are unattainable for most men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subanimal, flippasav, Xangsane and 3 others
can you show example?

can’t argue with that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Deleted member 57464
  • +1
Reactions: delonisliterallyme

• JFL
Reactions: subanimal and Goth
witty girls are the hypergamous ones. A psl 6 girl that solves math all day is gonna have higher standards than a 8/10 bimbo, it is what it is. If you are going after alt girls just rope honestly, these hoes are unattainable for most men.
just described my oneitis, why tf did I have to fall in love with a turbostacy calculusmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Weird, my oneitis is a high iq math foid

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
my oneitis isn't alt tho she's just ur standard girly girl

• Woah
just described my oneitis, why tf did I have to fall in love with a turbostacy calculusmaxxer
i swear only pslers fall for these girls (myself included). normies know to stay away

• +1
Weird, my oneitis is a high iq math foid
why are we all attracted to the intelligent foids, I thought we would be more shallow than the average normie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57464 and Goth
Ok and? Rejection Is part of Life. Is not a big deal

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Almost Chadlite, Deleted member 57464 and 1 other person
why are we all attracted to the intelligent foids, I thought we would be more shallow than the average normie
actually, gl girls in my country tend to be high IQ too. i have never met a dumb girl that was pretty

• +1
Coping thread other than the NT part but even then

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: subanimal
actually, gl girls in my country tend to be high IQ too. i have never met a dumb girl that was pretty
I don't see much of a correlation, but ig you're right, my oneitis is gl and highiq

• Woah
I hate you but you are right...

• Love it