The bottom for the stock market and BTC price will happen by the end of June

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
This guy is predicting a bottom within 2 weeks then a rally possibly to new All Time Highs
He says that we are most likely experiencing a prolonged correction and not yet a bear market, the bear market will come late 2022/early 2023 after new all time high has been reached and the bear market and recession truly begins.
I sold some crypto last week thanks to this guys advice and now I have a great opportunity to buy in for a lower price
The crypto I sold was chainlink because it just had a good pump but I wish I had sold more
He actually called the day of the top correctly for bitcoin, the vids where he says it are available on his channel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ezio6, eduardkoopman, closedplatecel and 1 other person
And how do we know he's not another grifter?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 6128
And how do we know he's not another grifter?
Because he doesn't sell courses or have affiliate links to shitty crypto exchanges and he says that he makes money whether the price goes up or goes down because he goes short when he thinks it's going down and long when he thinks it's going up

He takes donations from people instead so the more accurate his predictions are the more donations he will get

Maybe he will be wrong about the bottom but his advice has been the best I've seen on youtube so far

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Kingcel32
Because he doesn't sell courses or have affiliate links to shitty crypto exchanges and he says that he makes money whether the price goes up or goes down because he goes short when he thinks it's going down and long when he thinks it's going up

He takes donations from people instead so the more accurate his predictions are the more donations he will get

Maybe he will be wrong about the bottom but his advice has been the best I've seen on youtube so far

So when should I buy?

Boyo you know my opinion on this

We're about to have our literal fucking faces ripped off in a shitstorm like never before seen in any of our lifetimes or our parents lifetimes

I'm talking literal carnage of biblical proportions, you have no idea the tsunami of chaos that is soon to arrive at the globes doorstep

Buckle up buttercups because a bunch of subhuman dynasties decided to power crunch the entire planet and make us Serf class slaves FOREVER

Check back at the end of this year for part 1 of idk...part 10?

Sheer horror.

But you have to face infinity without flinching or the TRUE ASCENSION will be missed.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong, karbo and Warlord
Buy now, you're gonna thank me later!
EsrJ5asXEAALhbr.png:large

So when should I buy?
Assuming you're buying bitcoin, watch this guys vids on it over the next couple of weeks and when he flips back to long then it is likely a good time to buy

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
Currently is actually a good time to step in, buy.
Because such a mayor corrections have happened.

This guy is predicting a bottom within 2 weeks then a rally possibly to new All Time Highs
He says that we are most likely experiencing a prolonged correction and not yet a bear market, the bear market will come late 2022/early 2023 after new all time high has been reached and the bear market and recession truly begins.
I sold some crypto last week thanks to this guys advice and now I have a great opportunity to buy in for a lower price
The crypto I sold was chainlink because it just had a good pump but I wish I had sold more
He actually called the day of the top correctly for bitcoin, the vids where he says it are available on his channel

That would be insane
Than the pattern would be.
65K, 35K, 70k, 20K, 70+K. In just the time span of of 2 years time

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
bear market will come late 2022/early 2023 after new all time high has been reached and the bear market and recession truly begins.
Delusional QE doomsday theorist who predicted a stock market crash by QE inflation and oil to follow (down). It ended up being an inflation crisis by oil. now his thinking is, oil will stabilize (correct) and then the QE inflation will come (delusional).
"Global QE will cause oil prices to go up and cause a stock crash" is the only correct prediction but no one predicted this. Hes too far gone with asset correlations (explains the oil prediction)

Yes, trust a guy who is doing this very smart

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Patient A
My gift for you guys, this is a good area to bounce at least for now, im talking about probabilities
There is 95% probabilities that this area holds for now this month and looking about how is the volatility going atm probabilities are good to test it and maybe next week a relief bounce. Relief weekly bounce is gonna be soon
REAL SUPPORT, not bullshit

At least i expect to test this zone again and if we reject it its gonna be more pain :)) (and not these are not moving averages)

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88 and Patient A
nobody knows anything

but buying after asset goes down a lot is better than buying after asset goes up a lot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Gurthee_Dong
Currently holding 350k amp tokens. Down about 32k

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Patient A
My gift for you guys, this is a good area to bounce at least for now, im talking about probabilities
There is 95% probabilities that this area holds for now this month and looking about how is the volatility going atm probabilities are good to test it and maybe next week a relief bounce. Relief weekly bounce is gonna be soon

View attachment 1731277

At least i expect to test this zone again and if we reject it its gonna be more pain :)) (and not these are not moving averages)

View attachment 1731282
Nice art is this a randomly generated NFT?

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

View attachment 1731277

View attachment 1731282

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel