WITNESSING A GIGA BLACKPILL

Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
so me and my sister were having a discussion in cafe and she starts becoming visibly uncomfortable when this subhuman walks. the subhuman walks over to the counter to order some food where the daughter of the cafe owner takes orders. the girl blurts out "EWWWWW" and goes to get. her little sister saying "you have to come see this guy he is so ugly". the little sister comes out and starts making jokes about the guys appearance RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE. the girl looked to eb between 12-13 and the younger sister 7 or below. the guy sat down waiting for his food looking visibly confused and upset (I don't think he understood English very well)

so meanwhile my sister and I started laughing and she started saying that most girls feel this way towards ugly men they just don't say it aloud. and then she went on to admit the ugly men make her feel NAUSEOUS and give her a PSYCHICALLY ILL FEELING as if she gets sick when she sees them. I always knew women had a distain towards ugly men but I had no idea that they can even make them PSYCHICALLY SICK. very blackpilling.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clown Show, aleksander, try2beme and 14 others
@5.5psl
@HarrierDuBois
@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, HarrierDuBois and 5.5psl
I also get repulsed by ugly women.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, RAMU KAKA, viniciz and 5 others
you make it sound like they saw frankenstein or something

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Clown Show, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
brutal even the ugliest ltb whores feel this way

• +1
Reactions: Andromedacel, datboijj and Earth Dollar
no shit but I doubt they make you psychically sick plus most women don't mind ugly women

my sister told me that a woman can look anyway and she wouldn't mind her presence but an ugly man makes her sick and unsafe

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and aesthetic beauty
you make it sound like they saw frankenstein or something
that what their reaction was like. as if they saw a monster lmao. the younger sister look scared too.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aesthetic beauty and Lebron_James
also it doesn't matter since an ugly woman can still date htns

an ugly man can't without money or status or something that makes him stand out

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
no shit but I doubt they make you psychically sick plus most women don't mind ugly women

my sister told me that a woman can look anyway and she wouldn't mind her presence but an ugly man makes her sick and unsafe
fair point, women are devil spawns “ muhhh most empathetic gender”

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jarate, MoggerGaston, datboijj and 3 others
fair point, women are devil spawns “ muhhh most empathetic gender”
its all propaganda to make them look better

when I was younger I was fat and women treated me with the most outright disgust even one girl in the neighborhood would make fun of me right in front of my sister and my sister would laugh at the jokes.

I am now way better looking, slim, and tall and the treatment from women is night and day

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, dna_cel and aesthetic beauty
so me and my sister were having a discussion in cafe and she starts becoming visibly uncomfortable when this subhuman walks. the subhuman walks over to the counter to order some food where the daughter of the cafe owner takes orders. the girl blurts out "EWWWWW" and goes to get. her little sister saying "you have to come see this guy he is so ugly". the little sister comes out and starts making jokes about the guys appearance RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE. the girl looked to eb between 12-13 and the younger sister 7 or below. the guy sat down waiting for his food looking visibly confused and upset (I don't think he understood English very well)

so meanwhile my sister and I started laughing and she started saying that most girls feel this way towards ugly men they just don't say it aloud. and then she went on to admit the ugly men make her feel NAUSEOUS and give her a PSYCHICALLY ILL FEELING as if she gets sick when she sees them. I always knew women had a distain towards ugly men but I had no idea that they can even make them PSYCHICALLY SICK. very blackpilling.
You should keep your sister in check,OP, i know that they hate ugly men but staight up just laughing at him in his face is never going to do any good, lol what if she keeps doing it and at some point she runs to an actual incel? Things would turn the wrong way then...

Tales from the slums of New Delhi.

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Luffymaxxing and Dicklet3incher

when I was younger I was fat and women treated me with the most outright disgust even one girl in the neighborhood would make fun of me right in front of my sister and my sister would laugh at the jokes.

I am now way better looking, slim, and tall and the treatment form women is night and day
true going from a fatass to decent defined face is night and day and i hate these whroes

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
You should keep your sister in check,OP, i know that they hate ugly men but staight up just laughing at him in his face is never going to do any good, lol what if she keeps doing it and at some point she runs to an actual incel? Things would turn the wrong way then...
she wasn't the one laughing the young girl at the counter was but my sister was still disgusted by his presence

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Tales from the slums of New Delhi.
why would I make this up? it was one of the most blatant blackpills ive seen and I couldn't believe it .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Michael Myers
why would I make this up? it was one of the most blatant blackpills ive seen and I couldn't believe it .
Because I don't think people are that rude to someone right in front of them. Seems exaggerated.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and aesthetic beauty
Because I don't think people are that rude to someone right in front of them. Seems exaggerated.
it was the most blatant public humiliation ive seen in awhile that is why it was so shocking to me

not even exaggerating

• +1

Tbf ugly women make me wanna throw up. Fat women make me angry and want to smash their heads in with a hammer

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Earth Dollar
it was the most blatant public humiliation ive seen in awhile that is why it was so shocking to me

not even exaggerating
Attack them (in Minecraft).

• +1
Tbf ugly women make me wanna throw up. Fat women make me angry and want to smash their heads in with a hammer
only if they have an inflated ego for me tbh

I can't stand ugly/fat bitches that think they are better than me

I would tell them how I feel but i would get in trouble

kys and your sister tbh

• Ugh..
what was his ethnicity

my sister and I started laughing
YOU started laughing as well? The incel community may never forgive you for the trespass of laughing at your fellow brother.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and Earth Dollar
YOU started laughing as well? The incel community may never forgive you for the trespass of laughing at your fellow brother.
I was mostly laughing at how blatant the two girls were not the guy himself

I was mostly laughing at how blatant the two girls were not the guy himself
Don't backpedal, you caged at the incel just like all other normies do, such is life.

• So Sad

I am now way better looking, slim, and tall and the treatment from women is night and day
brutal

• +1
shouldve confronted your sister and called her out on her pathetic childish behavior. no better than the little 12yo girl. shes a grown ass child

couldve also called the owner and told her about how her kids just acted towards a customer, the ugly guy wouldve prob got a free meal or smth

we cant let women get away with this shit.
we have to stop them and put them in their place.

bitches have gone too far, it has to stop

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Earth Dollar

yeah, this happens a lot actually. Usually when I see a subhuman try to interact with a FOID!! they just get shot on the spot, and if they don't bleed out and die they get shot by the FOID!!! police officers afterwards. It's so sad man please spread these real stories so people understand how life is for ugly men

This post is botb worthy impossible to distinguish between irony and just hyper delusion, like reading a copypasta.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

I caged hard