D

Deleted member 17918

kyphosismaxxer
From prettyboy chadlite to lookin like chris hansen's next sting

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Gandy, owlofathena and 4 others
I don't understand why they all grow beards.

• +1
Reactions: freeone12, goff2 and Deleted member 21044
shed tears. you can see from his videos that he regrets his choice dearly. now he has to bear being bald cult leader so he cant even have a change of mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, CursedOne, CsCurry and 4 others
It's a good day to have a full head of hair bros.

• +1
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, CsCurry, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
shed tears. you can see from his videos that he regrets his choice dearly. now he has to bear being bald cult leader so he cant even have a change of mind
his channel is the definition of cope

should be renamed to copecafe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, AllesScheiße, Chadethnic101 and 4 others
I will just hop on fin or get transplant before I suffer agonising NW-torture

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Deleted member 20565
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Just Cope and shave it bro.

Yes I believe its to fraud the facial thirds a bit. Visually offsets the brains ability to straight up see the facial thirds as fucked. That’s probably why.
Interesting. There are other copes, Hulk Hogan made a bandana a part of his image, for example.

Interesting. There are other copes, Hulk Hogan made a bandana a part of his image, for example.
Balding is a death sentence and I am balding uncontrollably on fin and dut and min and all of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Whats there not to understand? why would you want to look like a fucking egg
Facial hair is gross. DHT had already deprived you of your scalp hair, are you gonna just let it win by letting it grow facepubes?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and AllesScheiße
I hate this guy

I don't think he regrets it tbh. Cause he knew 100 percent he was gonna lose it he had diffuse thinning am pretty sure which is the worst kind of balding btw

• +1
Reactions: flexlikeiminnagym
Wtf is that stunted bowl haircut. Clearly god only wanted to take away that hairline to save it from abuse

Shortbowlcutman

Facial hair is gross. DHT had already deprived you of your scalp hair, are you gonna just let it win by letting it grow facepubes?
You kind of need stubble as a bald dude though cuz there's no way your prettyboymaxxing

• Hmm...
You kind of need stubble as a bald dude though cuz there's no way your prettyboymaxxing
Haven't thought about that. You need some robustness for that too.
Good forbid you go bald as a truecel.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Haven't thought about that. You need some robustness for that too.
Good forbid you go bald as a truecel.
You gotta put yourself in their shoes. Most balding guys have no idea about the importance of hair. Most are bloated and have bad lower thirds anyway. As a result they feel the need to fit a niche, being bald with a beard is classical masc maxxing. Also with all the virtue signaling women on social media they prob think it's an actual good idea.

I'd rather combover maxx though, or sacrifice my dick for hair regrowth via fin/dut ngl. Even when I was bluepilled I thought bald people and even short hair was ugly as hell.

Last edited:
You need great zygos, ramus and other strong and angular features to look good bald, not last a great head shape. But I don't get why nobody gets hair tricopigmentations. I've had bigger success with a super short buzzcut (1-2 mm) rather than with my straight and thin shitty hair.

It's honestly terrifying how quickly he went bald, there was a video in which he showed how he went from full head of hair, 0 signs of balding to, like, NW7 in 2 years.

I don't understand why they all grow beards.
Everyone looks better with it

Every single study confirm s that women prefers heavy stubble

• JFL