The brutal truth about height

D

Deleted member 12688

Fuck tbh. While I was on my A$AP Rocky thread i realized @Playboypuertorican mightve been onto something. I always thought he was trolling when he called 5’10 “Pure height” and 6’0 “Prince height” and shit like that cuz who tf would believe some stupid ass shit like that. But after second thought it might not be as much tales as people think

Usually people who wanna be super tall are making up for face, and/or their lack of presence.

The REAL gigamoggers and teraslayers are those who can draw all the attention to them even if they’re not gigatall and heightmog everyone around them.

The real top gigamoggers and teraslayers are those who can make men and even WOMEN feel inferior even when they’re taller

D21205C6 EC01 4C78 B4BE 28F7050BADFD

9B770F3B D501 408B BB01 22472681152B

Im not saying 5’9 and shit is ideal height either, because most manlets don’t have what it takes, most just end up mog victims and bully victims. I would never want to lose my height tbh and will keep heightmaxxing to 6’5 for sports and mogging reasons.

But the truth is, a 5’10 Gigamogger who’s presence oozes charm and appeal like A$AP rocky, mogs a 6’5 chad any day. The 6’5 chad would look like his security guard, and him the VIP

Being a normal height but still having the most presence boosts your presence even more by 28838588 times, because it makes the mogging seem so effortless, charming and NT

What do y’all think? Am I too high to be talking or this legit?

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @gamma @Qwopil @Ryan @chaddyboi66 @PrestonYnot @Proex @volcelfatcel @TheEndHasNoEnd

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, R@m@, Deleted member 14478 and 11 others
Reminder @Playboypuertorican larps about being 6 ft 6 :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lmao, Gargantuan and 3 others
its the ideal proportion

Reminder @Playboypuertorican larps about being 6 ft 6 :lul:
American Won'tStopNoodling

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Albeacho, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person