The Bull got rejected again…

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Lifetime Natural Athlete
I added a girl on Snapchat without her knowing what I looked like and I send her the pictures of @the BULL. Thinking he was me.

Since our “slayer” of naples claims to be a “HTN+” I thought he would get at least a date, but… unfortunately again no results.

Basically what i was saying is this:
Hi, what you up to? She responded with nothing much, what about you? I told her fine nothing much, wanna go out sometime? She responded with NO. I asked her why, am I not your type? She left that on opened.

Keep in mind that this grown 28 year old man, nearing his 30s and calls me a hater. Even @Iasacrko did instagram, tinder and bumble experiments with him with no results.

Yet he keeps tagging me under his meaningless posts about guys who clearly mog him and wants me to tell otherwise. What do you want, tell you that these guys don’t have more appeal and look better than you?
IMG 9016

The snapchat conversation:
IMG 9053

IMG 9054

IMG 9055

Of course he is going to insult me with being a “huge retard” and is going to send death threats and death wishes upon people who don’t share his worldview.
IMG 9056

IMG 9057

IMG 9058

Als never forget the legendary death threat he send to @WishIwasChico :feelskek::
IMG 8981

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ElTruecel, Aypo129 and 32 others
In before this becomes a 5 pages+ thread of bull just being a schizo autist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, mayo mogger, ElTruecel and 15 others
Can we get mods/admins to change his username i really hope

• +1
Reactions: silencio and moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, silencio, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
In before this becomes a 5 pages+ thread of bull just being a schizo autist
Yeah, you have to agree with him otherwise you’re an “jealous incel”. I never said he was ugly or anything, but he turns into schizo mode whenever I disagree with.
Typical sign of an adult with a kiddie mindset.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ElTruecel, PrinceofDarkness and 4 others
Post the girl or rate her

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and SlavicGeneral
@the BULL
the CUCK youve been brutally exposed again

• +1
Reactions: silencio and moreroidsmoredates
Yeah, you have to agree with him otherwise you’re an “jealous incel”. I never said he was ugly or anything, but he turns into schizo mode whenever I disagree with.
he needs to be medicated, and I'm not talking just weed.....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, slavicpsycho, i_love_roosters and 2 others
the BULL is not a bad guy tho, you are getting his attention but as a person he is a cool dude in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, slavicpsycho and silencio
the BULL is not a bad guy tho, you are getting his attention but as a person he is a cool dude in my opinion
You say that because he was nice to you. His true nature comes above when he gets mad on things he shouldn’t get mad on in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, plukee, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others
hes just like you. One minute everything is cool and things are going well, then the very next second he starts lashing out and chimping and acting retarded like a bipolar schizophrenic. Both of u need to be medicated and locked into the deepest darkest corners of the ward. Get better soon mentally faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ElTruecel, Epola and 12 others
hes just like you. One minute everything is cool and things are going well, then the very next second he starts lashing out and chimping and acting retarded like a bipolar schizophrenic. Both of u need to be medicated and locked into the deepest darkest corners of the ward. Get better soon mentally faggots
i dont know anything about him, but the time he acts agressive is when people try to actively trigger him.
i can't agree what u say about me tho

I could remember he insulted you for being ethnic when you disagreed with him. He sperged out into a schizophrenic copium madness.

Then the next day he acts all cool like nothing happened.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, i_love_roosters and tombradylover
You say that because he was nice to you. His true nature comes above when he gets mad on things he shouldn’t get mad on in the first place.
Well every interaction I had with him was positive because maybe I didn't make a thread trying to fuck with him lol
You are trying to trigger him doing this thread, don't be surprised if he get mad at you

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
I could remember he insulted you for being ethnic when you disagreed with him. He sperged out into a schizophrenic copium madness.

Then the next day he acts all cool like nothing happened.
If you actively remember .org beef you need to go outside more.

There isnt any beef ur just an annoying faggot who keeps begging for my attention. U might be the first and only person I ignore on this shithole. Bottom of barrel type of person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, urukhaiascension, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Well every interaction I had with him was positive because maybe I didn't make a thread trying to fuck with him lol
You are trying to trigger him doing this thread, don't be surprised if he get mad at you
You clearly don’t read what he is saying. I could assure you, when you says something that goes against his pov he will insult you like there is no tomorrow.
Coming from a guy who sits 24/7 in his room.

Ironic.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
There isnt any beef ur just an annoying faggot who keeps begging for my attention. U might be the first and only person I ignore on this shithole. Bottom of barrel type of person
This guy is 2 years on a looksmaxxing forum and tries to tell other people they shouldn’t get surgery to improve, while he hasn’t even done the basics like clearing up his acne.

The time I told him that he keeps barking.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, plukee, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
Maybe I don't know enough about him

I actually go outside a lot, how do you even know about my life anyways?
You’re an open book, it’s not hard to read between the lines when it comes down to people like you.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, TechnoBoss, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
This guy is 2 years on a looksmaxxing forum and tries to tell other people they shouldn’t get surgery to improve, while he hasn’t even done the basics like clearing up his acne.

The time I told him that he keeps barking.
Because nobody actually gets surgery
tired of retarded copers who suggest bimax to kids and then think its actually good advice
surgery is expansive and will most likely not make any difference

Because nobody actually gets surgery
tired of retarded copers who suggest bimax to kids and then think its actually good advice
surgery is expansive and will most likely not make any difference
See? This just proves my point you don’t know anything about surgery.

So if you have recessed jaw and lower maxilla which affect your facial ratios and harmony as a result, getting surgery is cope?
IMG 9060

Yeah so cope man.
Went from invisible to visible. While you rot here telling others it’s cope.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and i_love_roosters
See? This just proves my point you don’t know anything about surgery.

So if you have recessed jaw and lower maxilla which affect your facial ratios and harmony as a result, getting surgery is cope?
View attachment 2961342

Yeah so cope man.
Went from invisible to visible. While you rot here telling others it’s cope.
The only reason you would get surgery is for obvious medical issues or fixable failos.
For people who have unharmonious faces, surgery doesn't do shit

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
The only reason you would get surgery is for obvious medical issues.
Yes. Good health indicators=good looks.
Recession is a bad health indicator and getting surgery to fix that isn’t cope. Even eye problems have an underlying issue.

• +1
Reactions: its_over, i_love_roosters and tombradylover
Yes. Good health indicators=good looks.
Recession is a bad health indicator and getting surgery to fix that isn’t cope. Even eye problems have an underlying issue.
For people who have unharmonious faces, surgery doesn't do shit.
It is only worth it for visible failos or extremes.
Most people don't benefits from plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and moreroidsmoredates
And again…
IMG 9061

@WishIwasChico @tombradylover @plukee
This is the girl that rated him btw:
IMG 9062

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, hopeless NTmaxxer, Zonar and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi, tombradylover and moreroidsmoredates
I added a girl on Snapchat without her knowing what I looked like and I send her the pictures of @the BULL. Thinking he was me.

Since our “slayer” of naples claims to be a “HTN+” I thought he would get at least a date, but… unfortunately again no results.

Basically what i was saying is this:
Hi, what you up to? She responded with nothing much, what about you? I told her fine nothing much, wanna go out sometime? She responded with NO. I asked her why, am I not your type? She left that on opened.

Keep in mind that this grown 28 year old man, nearing his 30s and calls me a hater. Even @Iasacrko did instagram, tinder and bumble experiments with him with no results.

Yet he keeps tagging me under his meaningless posts about guys who clearly mog him and wants me to tell otherwise. What do you want, tell you that these guys don’t have more appeal and look better than you?
View attachment 2961318
The snapchat conversation:
View attachment 2961306

View attachment 2961307
View attachment 2961310

Of course he is going to insult me with being a “huge retard” and is going to send death threats and death wishes upon people who don’t share his worldview.
View attachment 2961313

View attachment 2961314
View attachment 2961315

Als never forget the legendary death threat he send to @WishIwasChico :feelskek::
View attachment 2961316
You are absolutely riding the bull like crazy hop off his dick

• +1
Reactions: silencio
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, Heinrich Schmidt, tombradylover and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
He is indian what do u expect

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, sub5c3l, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
bro.... fuck off. i'm so fucking rent free in your head. what the fuck is this roastie
She is younger than you.

Rent free in my head? Sure that’s why you called the hospital the check if you had psychosis.

She is younger than you.

Rent free in my head? Sure that’s why you called the hospital the check if you had psychosis.
yeah shut the fuck up retarded chimp. you clearly go cry to sleep every time you see my facial development and compare it to yours.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, Alt Number 3, WishIwasChico and 2 others
yeah shut the fuck up retarded chimp. you clearly go cry to sleep every time you see my facial development and compare it to yours.
Coming from a guy who send 2 crying vocaroos.
Ok bro.

• JFL
Reactions: plukee
Coming from a guy who send 2 crying vocaroos.
Ok bro.
I'm in a difficult situation but i Will ascend. Also i have no interest in dating roasties like that, they've never been my type

I'm in a difficult situation but i Will ascend. Also i have no interest in dating roasties like that, they've never been my type
That girl is 26 and the girl in op was 21. But whatever dude, do your thing.

That girl is 26 and the girl in op was 21. But whatever dude, do your thing.
Looks 35, with a trash low quality slut pheno. I'm not surprised She doesn't like me. I would never touch that thing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, WishIwasChico, plukee and 1 other person
Looks 35, with a trash low quality slut pheno. I'm not surprised She doesn't like me. I would never touch that thing.
Good boy.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
You literally send my pics to sluts you're flirting with ahahahah how can i be so fucking rent free.
Says the guy who cried over me causing him to have depression and suicidal thoughts.

• JFL
Reactions: plukee and tombradylover