The Bull got rejected again…

You’re way worse looking than him and thing is he always backs his claims when it comes to slaying he never larps. You’re saying JBs approach you when that is obviously just schizo fantasies in your head, jfl at you, you’re the biggest joke on this forum
He is 28 years old and posts his mug all over the place and has not even a single picture with a foid. While bolivian and others do it. It’s just a big clown show.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and plukee
I refuse to believe its not just a character he's playing cant be that deluded. His post from early days are just him complaining about his subhumanity, mirin his trolling skills and dedication to the role lol.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You’re way worse looking than him and thing is he always backs his claims when it comes to slaying he never larps. You’re saying JBs approach you when that is obviously just schizo fantasies in your head, jfl at you, you’re the biggest joke on this forum
E zitto zitto shut the fuck up

He is 28 years old and posts his mug all over the place and has not even a single picture with a foid. While bolivian and others do it. It’s just a big clown show.
He’s obviously confusing his dreams at night for reality.

• JFL
Madonna e zitto coglione

I refuse to believe its not just a character he's playing cant be that deluded. His post from early days are just him complaining about his subhumanity, mirin his trolling skills and dedication to the role lol.
Yes exactly.
IMG 8977

Looks 35, with a trash low quality slut pheno. I'm not surprised She doesn't like me. I would never touch that thing.
linus tech tips

Ufff.......
Im gonna do a petition thread soon were we deicide to get the mods/admins to change your username to the CUCK. It’s over for you man

• +1
Im gonna do a petition thread soon were we deicide to get the mods/admins to change your username to the CUCK. It’s over for you man
Better change it to: “the cope”.

• JFL
Reactions: plukee
  • +1
because he dont pull shit and even if he did wouldn't post the chicks he gets

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and moreroidsmoredates
No you’re the NPC who has no dialogue. You’re a no one
I'm the main character. You're all piled up behind me barking like dogs Who ask for food.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, plukee and ShowerMaxxing
Ok but the BULL mogs that ogre

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and moreroidsmoredates
I give this one to you. You’re the face of org.
I've never seen a Person received that amount of hate here. Shit Is insane. I must have moved something in many people's brains.

• JFL
Ok but the BULL mogs that ogre
Stop gaslighting him bro we all know that isn’t true. The “ogre” is 6’2-6’3 bulls height is 5’4 and bull is also recessed af

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
I've never seen a Person received that amount of hate here. Shit Is insane. I must have moved something in many people's brains.
IMG 7930
The bull right now.

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Jisko mogs bolivian?
Very different categories. Both have the same appeal in their niche. Bolivian is good for fucking shark jaw borderline obese latina mutts. Meanwhile girls in Russia prefer more fem niggas like Jisko, so this is where he shines

• Hmm...
i swear that as soon as i hit 15% bf you'll never see me again. i got trolled by you retards for way too much time
IMG 8761
You were lean before and nothing changed. You’ll still be here in 5 years arguing with kids while people your age have a women and children.

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
yeah shut the fuck up retarded chimp. you clearly go cry to sleep every time you see my facial development and compare it to yours.
Send your face to me I'll do all the ratios and shi

• JFL
View attachment 2961618 You were lean before and nothing changed. You’ll still be here in 5 years arguing with kids while people your age have a women and children.
nothing changed? i was going to dates every week in an area where tinder is fucking dead. with mostly 18 yo fresh girls not the roasties you date. it was all going fantastic until i called the hospital. but you learn from mistakes. when i'll ascend again you'll never hear from me again.

• JFL
nothing changed? i was going to dates every week in an area where tinder is fucking dead. with mostly 18 yo fresh girls not the roasties you date. it was all going fantastic until i called the hospital. but you learn from mistakes. when i'll ascend again you'll never hear from me again.
tales from the ward, the dates happened in ur head while they were blasting u with 500 different jewish chemicals

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean
Like tt boys. There's a huge emo/alternative/art subculture in Russia. Foids there are into shit like that.
Russia is a very hypermasculinized culture. I'd say that girls in Russia prefer men who ideally look both feminine and masculine such as Chico Lachowski and Vasily Stepanov unlike in Korea where girls like only feminized kpop gooks. Vasily looks both feminine and masculine like 50-50% straight up Alexander the Great.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Russia is a very hypermasculinized culture. I'd say that girls in Russia prefer men who ideally look both feminine and masculine such as Chico Lachowski and Vasily Stepanov unlike in Korea where girls like only feminized kpop gooks. Vasily looks both feminine and masculine like 50-50% straight up Alexander the Great.
I'm not talking in general. I'm saying there's a big subculture in Russia that's into that

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and jisko32
how do you even know about my life anyways?
maybe because you permarot on .org lmao

also it's been like a year since me and other have told you about tretinoin and from what I've gathered your face is still a crater-ridden wasteland, you won't even do the easiest softmaxx in existence lmao