The Bull got rejected again…

Says the guy who cried over me causing him to have depression and suicidal thoughts.
Yeah it's hard to keep going with all this people hating and trying to put you down, i got depression because of you, but i'll get out of It because i know my worth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, XtrovertNTnormalfag, tombradylover and 2 others
Looks 35, with a trash low quality slut pheno. I'm not surprised She doesn't like me. I would never touch that thing.
the bull is jb only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, silencio and moreroidsmoredates
Yeah it's hard to keep going with all this people hating and trying to put you down, i got depression because of you, but i'll get out of It because i know my worth
Hate you for what?

You’re broke, unemployed, have severe mental health disorders, unmarried, no kids, have no friends, addicted to drugs, argues with children on an incel forum.

If you call that being jealous then I don’t know what it is.

• JFL
Reactions: plukee and tombradylover
You literally send my pics to sluts you're flirting with ahahahah how can i be so fucking rent free.
Comunque non ironicamente ti ho visto settimana scorsa dal vivo a toledo mi sa jfl

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
why do you hate him?

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I added a girl on Snapchat without her knowing what I looked like and I send her the pictures of @the BULL. Thinking he was me.

Since our “slayer” of naples claims to be a “HTN+” I thought he would get at least a date, but… unfortunately again no results.

Basically what i was saying is this:
Hi, what you up to? She responded with nothing much, what about you? I told her fine nothing much, wanna go out sometime? She responded with NO. I asked her why, am I not your type? She left that on opened.

Keep in mind that this grown 28 year old man, nearing his 30s and calls me a hater. Even @Iasacrko did instagram, tinder and bumble experiments with him with no results.

Yet he keeps tagging me under his meaningless posts about guys who clearly mog him and wants me to tell otherwise. What do you want, tell you that these guys don’t have more appeal and look better than you?
View attachment 2961318
The snapchat conversation:
View attachment 2961306

View attachment 2961307
View attachment 2961310

Of course he is going to insult me with being a “huge retard” and is going to send death threats and death wishes upon people who don’t share his worldview.
View attachment 2961313

View attachment 2961314
View attachment 2961315

Als never forget the legendary death threat he send to @WishIwasChico :feelskek::
View attachment 2961316
Med ltn

• JFL
IMG 8875

• JFL
Reactions: plukee
I already live in the kingdom.
I mog him tho
Sure you do. While he fucks another chick every week, you browse through org
masturbating to slay stories.

Get out of my thread virgin.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Sure you do. While he fucks another chick every week, you browse through org
masturbating to slay stories.

Get out of my thread virgin.
I look like a medieval prince or 18th century noble
he looks like low iq gorilla

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, silencio, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Just make a mog battle nigguhs.

You got salty with me because of your thinning hair and Lost looks. You're like an angry gorilla with no control.
Says to go who is sending death threats after death threats like a spastic underage kid.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Says to go who is sending death threats after death threats like a spastic underage kid.
You've been bullying me for Years and Years. My patience has surpassed the line. I would definitely fight forum users if i Met them irl.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Mainstream
You've been bullying me for Years and Years. My patience has surpassed the line. I would definitely fight forum users if i Met them irl.
You don’t even have money to buy a flight ticket.

You keep saying this over and over again, because you’re butthurt. You don’t have the balls to come and you know this:feelskek:.

You say that because he was nice to you. His true nature comes above when he gets mad on things he shouldn’t get mad on in the first place.
the bull is not a bad guy, if you are making him angry its a you problem

• Woah
You got salty with me because of your thinning hair and Lost looks. You're like an angry gorilla with no control.
View attachment 2961542
Screenshot 20240602 225616 comwhatsapp

I still brutally mog u after abusing hard drugs and living a low life, its just genetics and you are a schizo to think you something higher then mtn

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kazey, atlantean and moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, i_love_roosters and ConfusedBolivian
All my friends rated him a 3/3,5. No results on tinder, bumble, instagram and Snapchat.

He is suffering from schizophrenia, delusions of grandeur and maybe a light form of psychosis.
Bla bla bla i dated Better girls than this whole forum combined did

• JFL
Fuck off you look like an indio View attachment 2961554 also that Is probably an old Pic, you look like a retarded Ogre now. Never speak to me again
Fuxk you look kinda subhuman and dirty, and this comes from a poot bolivian so imagine you trying yo compete with those mediterranean chads, over for your genes just call it a day and cry in a corner

• JFL
Reactions: plukee and moreroidsmoredates
Fuxk you look kinda subhuman and dirty, and this comes from a poot bolivian so imagine you trying yo compete with those mediterranean chads, over for your genes just call it a day and cry in a corner
Ok Shrek now go cry over your thinning hair

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
This nigga is a menace 💀

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and plukee
His hair looks thicker than yours and he mogs you to suicide CUCK
Bro i don't care. If i wasn't at 20% bf i wouldn't waste a single second with you retards anymore . I still get approached by jbs though, if your definition of good looks Is Who looks more like an Ogre yes he mogs me

Bro i don't care. If i wasn't at 20% bf i wouldn't waste a single second with you retards anymore . I still get approached by jbs though, if your definition of good looks Is Who looks more like an Ogre yes he mogs me
You’re way worse looking than him and thing is he always backs his claims when it comes to slaying he never larps. You’re saying JBs approach you when that is obviously just schizo fantasies in your head, jfl at you, you’re the biggest joke on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and moreroidsmoredates
You were lean before and was still on this forum arguing.

• +1
Reactions: plukee