the cameraPill destroyed me

sKdLeL

sKdLeL

4'2 blue BCC mogger of humans from stacy's house
im done, its over, it really is i just can cope anymore, i think i'll lowkey sell one of my kidneys (they are useless anyways) just to get a fuckin 1psl increase in pictures and to look more rich and NT, fuck its a phonePill too, it just hurts, i cant take a picture from far away cus it looks blurry, i cant take a picture upclose cuz it will be lens distorted, so what do i do? i have to angle fraud and lightning fraud just to resemble the PSL that i would look like with a better quality camera, its just frankly done at this point :feelswhy: i could legit take 20 fucking pictures that look good, but if i take 1 that is not good enough for me, my self esteem gets crushed, if i had a better camera that wouldn't be happening and a iphone would give me NTness too fuck this life man :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 8165, Clark69 and 3 others
Only way to ascend photogeneically is with an expensive ass digital camera.

• +1
Reactions: sKdLeL
im gonna coom

Only way to ascend photogeneically is with an expensive ass digital camera.
:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 8165, Clark69 and 4 others
Take 5 different pics making retarded faces in the worst possible lighting, pick the worst one, mirror it.

That's how u look.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Clark69, StrangerDanger and 2 others
iPhones having a better camera is a meme, the iPhone 12 has a worse camera than the S21. iPhone is just a status sign, it's worse in every single way to good android phones.

• +1
Reactions: Blue, Yliaster, Deleted member 12330 and 3 others
Cattos

• Love it
im done, its over, it really is i just can cope anymore, i think i'll lowkey sell one of my kidneys (they are useless anyways) just to get a fuckin 1psl increase in pictures and to look more rich and NT, fuck its a phonePill too, it just hurts, i cant take a picture from far away cus it looks blurry, i cant take a picture upclose cuz it will be lens distorted, so what do i do? i have to angle fraud and lightning fraud just to resemble the PSL that i would look like with a better quality camera, its just frankly done at this point :feelswhy: i could legit take 20 fucking pictures that look good, but if i take 1 that is not good enough for me, my self esteem gets crushed, if i had a better camera that wouldn't be happening and a iphone would give me NTness too fuck this life man :feelswhy:
if you have a Mac, go on iMovie, and select camera for the source :p

• +1
Give your phone to a girl or someone who can take good pics , believe me it makes a huge difference

but I have an iPhone so idk about androids

• +1
Take 5 different pics making retarded faces in the worst possible lighting, pick the worst one, mirror it.

That's how u look.
Ayo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Just be attractive enough to become a model and get autistic photographers to do the hard work for you theory.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and sKdLeL
Just be attractive enough to become a model and get autistic photographers to do the hard work for you theory.
sounds viable :what:

• Love it
Reactions: zikzog
tfw look way worse in pictures

ive had many different girls tell me I look way better in person

irrespective of camera or photographer

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
tfw look way worse in pictures

ive had many different girls tell me I look way better in person

irrespective of camera or photographer
photo pill is brutal
everybody can look shit in a picture

4yZht6i

:ogre:
we have to worry about lens distortion when chads just open their camera and snap in less than a second

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blue, Yliaster, sKdLeL and 1 other person
View attachment 1135580
we have to worry about lens distortion when chads just open their camera and snap in less than a second
uh? im not saying im ugly with my current phone camera, im just saying how much it would ascend me in pics to have a better one

View attachment 1135580
I see Chads and Stacies on Instagram that just take random pics/videos of themselves getting coffee at Starbucks or brushing their teeth ,and they look wayy better than most of us who have to get dressed and pose just to get at least one good pic to post :feelswhy: Looking attractive candidly is the clearest sign that you are good looking.

get a cheap old DLSR camera