The case against betabuxxing

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
The blackpill now applies more than ever when it comes to the ability to enter a marriage.

Now before people say “water”, hear me out here

Betabuxxers were kept attached to the game of wageslaving and consuming with the hope that they find a “good girl” who’s typically late 20’s, starting to sag and has the urge to have a family after getting their fill from chad and tyrone.

This worked, because women had to face income discrepancy and the maternity leave income penalty, which kept this process turning. And the fact that society still somewhat encouraged kids and family back then.

now, it’s been turned on it’s head completely. Due to millennials, and gen Z.

Gen X and before women were raised in a semi traditional fashion. They grew up post sexual liberation and 2nd wave feminism (in the case of gen X) but there was still an aura of traditional ruling left, such as restrictions on hypergamy, slut shaming, etc. If you were some fat bitch in the 80’s or 90’s claiming that you deserve chad, everybody would roast you brutally. If you were a slut, then it would be GG for your reputation. The accusation alone would of caused controversy. This extended into the early 2000’s though, in a much more weakened form.

But for millennials born in the 80’s and Gen Z born from 1996-2005 (I’m not counting above for obvious reasons), it’s much different.

For millennial foids, they grew up in the 90’s and early 2000’s when hypergamy year by year became much less societally stigmatized and therefore, became much more open about it. By 2010-2013 nobody cared and hypergamy was seen as something frivolous to get mad about, same for being a slut. This would be around when the oldest ones reach adulthood. Younger ones in this generation spent even more time growing up under Development.

As a result, from what we know, millennial women are much less likely to want a child, have much lower birth rates, have much lower focus on family and put more emphasis on career, want to wait for the “one”, engage in casual LTR’s or STR’s instead and put off marriage to much later. We also know that their income has rapidly increased alongside steady increase in their educational attainment and performance, which puts them at higher footing than their male counterparts in terms of education and in similar footing in terms of income.

Gen Z women are still too young, as the oldest ones are just finished college or are still in, but what we can see, they show no signs in deviating from the path of millennial women. Child free, casual relationships, engaging in the labour market, attaining education and forging a career for themselves.

To put it in simple terms, Women don’t need men anymore. At least in their mind.

The entire system of marriage was built to give them security and men sexual satisfaction and pair bonding, in exchange for that security.

Now, women have self dependence. They can fully fund their materialist lifestyles through wage slavery, which means security, then there’s the sexual desire of women, which as a reflection of their vapid nature, can be completely fulfilled by tinder and STR’s, aka a quick pumping up their asshole from chad. Now as a result, they are getting very choosy and picky. Most men can’t cut it anymore. Betabuxx isn’t the key, it’s a basic requirement To even be visible.

Now, ppl may say “but blackout the articles are saying they simply want their income match?!!”, yes. They’re saying that. But that’s not the point. Income match, which is a very high barrier to overcome now, is a requirement. You have to do more in order to even meet the new standards but you ultimately cannot meet the standards that rise alongside income, such as looks.

The more broke a woman is, the more she is able to suspend belief and let a low PSL cuck put a ring on her. The more rich she is, the less ability she has to suspend belief. Because a richer more educated female sees herself as high value and not needing to depend on you, so why would she waste time on you because you make 20k more than her but she PSL mogs you by a significant margin?

No foid with a secured standard of living is going to take the extra 20k that you make than her in a year, or let’s bump it to 30k, or even 40k. No foid is going to take a 40k difference in income between you and her, when it means that she has to give up the privilege of fucking chad and actually experiencing orgasms. That’s just not a deal women are willing to make.

When foids say they’re looking for the “one” and haven’t found it yet, they’re not just talking about money and education. Because there’s an endless bucket list of STEMcel weirdos who both education and income mog them. But rather, she’s talking about education, income and looks. The ultimate package because the modern foid believes she deserves the ultimate life. or at least, the closest thing she can get to the ultimate life.

This is destined to only get worse with gen Z foids, who show their narcissism and self entitlement daily on tiktok and instagram, where they post photos of themselves to rack in likes for validation, DM their local chad for validation, and put up tiktoks everyday either showing off what they have for approval, or showing their desire/sense of entitlement for something or somebody, which often also includes blatant insults towards those who she sees as undesirable and therefore, lower.

Also, for foids too dumb to get an education, don’t think you’re going to be able to dumpster dive with them and score yourself a hottie (who is low sentience and will cheat), because foids like that are crowding up only fans and E-whoring. The failed E whore who changed her content to her acting like a dog, resulted in her going from broke to millionaire. There’s new cases of this every week, it’s not an uncommon occurrence.

To get back on subject, Betabuxxing is basically a dead concept. due to all Thats its built on now just being another requirement, rather than being a legitimate method to overcome looks falio.

Betabuxxing will still happen, in some capacity, but you will be forced to date down even further, if you do choose to engage in it.

Despite 30 year old women being near Their biological expiry date, the child free life has been normalized and as a result many women at 30 and above do not care anymore. They usually just adopt a dog and call themselves a “dog mom”. Doing weird shit like sleep with their dog in the same bed.

If push comes to shove, she is educated and financially secure. Why would she accept getting betabuxxed by you, when you’re ugly and she can afford getting sperm from a certified sperm donor who’s chad? Which then allows her to have the validation of having a good looking offspring + she can still sleep around or engage in casual LTR. This is what happens when you give females near unlimited choice. Men, especially ugly men, become an irrelevant option not even considered.

The only conclusion I can make from this is that many younger men won’t make it. Those who financially succeed aren’t guaranteed to make it, because their female counterparts are now financial competitors.

I will get bombarded with dn rd comments

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Alt Number 3, DaGullas and 13 others
Legit thread. Don't kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DaGullas, Patrick Baitman, Copemaxxing and 3 others
Dn read/ask/care

• +1
Reactions: benchortable
indeed those who marry and are rich are also traditional. having jew traits = high status.
its very hard to be want to marry a non-virgin if you come from a traditional family. doesnt matter what race you are. thus why most sluts who education max are also broken hearted brain damaged goods

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Patrick Baitman, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
I would do betabuxx if I could rape and beat my wife at will

Images 2

Marriage mean absolutely nothing im American

Look like all the subhumams are getting married/ betabuxxing
this is how someone with less can compete. also they are mega traditional tbh. catholics cannot compare, and definately not athiests

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
this is how someone with less can compete. also they are mega traditional tbh. catholics cannot compare, and definately not athiests
They probably have shit relationships
All fake and dead bedrooms I know I'm from a third world country

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Vitruvian

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Blackout.xl
They probably have shit relationships
All fake and dead bedrooms I know I'm from a third world country
very true. although i would imagine its a little different since they grew up in american culture. were talking about citizens, like first/second gen.

• +1
very true. although i would imagine its a little different since they grew up in american culture. were talking about citizens, like first/second gen.
Maybe a few have meaningful sex relationships kids and family

People here need to stop coping with "muh betabuxx" and realize that the only legitimate way to pass your genes and have kids with good looking women is to be a good provider for them. If you get into a LTR with an attractive woman and provide for her, you get the chance to reproduce and pass your seed and fulfill your biological imperative.

I know there is going to be a bunch of dumb, childless chads and chadlites in 10-20yrs. I will see how much MGTOW and antinatalism they supported brought them happiness.

• Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser
I actually read the thread now and I agree with what you have to say

Injust want to add. What's the point of marriage they don't actually love you.

You will never experience love which marriage was first invented for

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Blackout.xl
income is honestly irrelevant. I started getting laid when I was NEET and I know enough guys with similar experiences. Girls don't care about serious relationships anymore

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Blackout.xl
I start loving your threads

• +1
Kind of water but legit thread.

• +1
I actually read the thread now and I agree with what you have to say

Injust want to add. What's the point of marriage they don't actually love you.

You will never experience love which marriage was first invented for
You want to have kids before you turn 40, and the most realistic way to do it is by marriage. Imagine a 40 year-old man who never married, never had kids. People will start to wonder what the fuck is wrong with him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Blackout.xl and Lev Peshkov
You want to have kids before you turn 40, and the most realistic way to do it is by marriage. Imagine a 40 year-old man who never married, never had kids. People will start to wonder what the fuck is wrong with him.
You can get egg donor for ideal genetics

TLDR: its over

Eh fuck their opinions tbh

Not all of us want kids so why should I care about what some judgemental idiot has to say

• +1
You can get egg donor for ideal genetics
Good luck with that. Your chances to get a good egg donor for your sperm are low. I think you'd have better chances of dating and marrying a cute teenage girl.

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Eh fuck their opinions tbh

Not all of us want kids so why should I care about what some judgemental idiot has to say
Men who don't have children usually end up frozen in perpetual adolescence. It will be depressing to see how the future generation of men cope with being single and childless in their 30's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
People here need to stop coping with "muh betabuxx" and realize that the only legitimate way to pass your genes and have kids with good looking women is to be a good provider for them. If you get into a LTR with an attractive woman and provide for her, you get the chance to reproduce and pass your seed and fulfill your biological imperative.

I know there is going to be a bunch of dumb, childless chads and chadlites in 10-20yrs. I will see how much MGTOW and antinatalism they supported brought them happiness.
Oh son. Why are you that cucked huh? no man want to marry women cause they most likely fucked 30+ times before she know you especially if she is gl

• +1

I’m not advocating for mgtow, or antinatalism, because both imo are cope and I will make threads against them soon.

The solution I can offer is prioritize looks and money. Prioritize status. All 3 letters in LMS. Ppl here get too focused on the L, and forget the MS.

You can breed a good foid as a provider, but she will only accept you as a provider if you meet a looks threshold

man this is wet water thread

• +1
In conclusion, be a giga Chad with 170 IQ and 8 figure salary.

Groundbreaking theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 5634 and Blackout.xl
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Patrick Baitman
If a non chad guy just wants to pass on his genes instead of getting female validation / "true love" (aka pure sexual attraction), betabuxxing is still a legit path to go. And most foids do end up reproducing with unattractive men that are willing to provide for them. Only a small % of foids actually get chad, and even then they don't necessarily reproduce (see Tom Cruise + Nicole Kidman or Leo + Gisele Bündchen) . That's the reason why average / ugly genes will always exist: The majority of females only want top 5% of men in terms of raw sexual attraction, but when it comes to reproduction many more factors are taken into consideration.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Blackout.xl
Didn't read, you need a tl;dr version.

• So Sad
1ee

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Saved this to my computer

Gigablackpill

Men who don't have children usually end up frozen in perpetual adolescence. It will be depressing to see how the future generation of men cope with being single and childless in their 30's.
you are such a fukin cuck beta loser its fukin annoyin
i am almost 35, we have middle/late 30s chads here too and i enjoy my life even as a ugly guy and i dont feel any different from when i was 25
i feel like im 20, i play my games, i earn enough money and can do what i please with my free time
i am also gonna go to SEA or play the JBW card and pay for 9/10s with my money, in the future, if i cannot looksmaxx properly
i am gonna have a good life
you're welcome to think 30 is old since you're probably 18 , the top age of this forum it seems like
you're welcome to serve a used up whore in a dead bedroom, and deserve to have a shit life like the slave you were meant to be, you LOW T BETA CUCK
also goes for the other cucked losers that agreed wit you on being a servant for a whore