The cause for most rhinoplasties is recessed maxilla

APOPHENIA MAXXING IN THIS THREAD JFL

JUST IGNORE GENETICS THEORY

I don’t have that middle piece sticking out
I just had a theory because my nose is also pretty bulbous with excess cartilage.
And my middle part sticks out closer to the throat
compared to my sides
Which somehow correlates with the outside
Growing the side (or them developing further than the middle)
Might cause growth of maxilla/mandible and cartilage but with the middle palette being unchanged the actual nose bone doesn't grow. IDK
Images

Wait I have a question.
Could you feel the back of your palette with the tip of your tongue and tell me
Is the middle or your HARD palette closer to the back of your mouth than the sides of your HARD palette
See the image below

View attachment 969513
i'M TRYNA SEE SOMETHING PLEASE RESPOND
Yeah that is the case with me why
Relax bitch I was asleep

Thats interesting, noted
You could argue that I have a more developed maxilla and lower third then most of the population. My nose is dead straight and has good genes in that department, it’s just the tip is bulbous as fuck
A user on here morphed and gave me rhino which makes such a huge difference so eventually I will fork out 10k for the surgery but yeah that thing with the palette middle part sticking out is same with me.
Original photo —> morphed

Attachments

• 2080FDA0-85C4-4A5E-BF3F-BE3453BCB18F.jpeg
    2080FDA0-85C4-4A5E-BF3F-BE3453BCB18F.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 115
  • E79693F4-9BA0-499E-BB3E-222358D067DB.png
    E79693F4-9BA0-499E-BB3E-222358D067DB.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
You could argue that I have a more developed maxilla and lower third then most of the population. My nose is dead straight and has good genes in that department, it’s just the tip is bulbous as fuck
A user on here morphed and gave me rhino which makes such a huge difference so eventually I will fork out 10k for the surgery but yeah that thing with the palette middle part sticking out is same with me.
10k?
Isn't your only problem the nose?

10k?
Isn't your only problem the nose?
Yeah but I live in Australia so the surgeons are Jewish and cosmetic surgery isn’t covered by our free healthcare so it’s pricey

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Soalian and datboijj
Yeah but I live in Australia so the surgeons are Jewish and cosmetic surgery isn’t covered by our free healthcare so it’s pricey
Why don't you go get surgery in any neighboring country then?

Oh, nvm actually.

Y u move the nose bridge back? When you do that, it no longer works to support OP's theory.
He did everything right. If his maxilla was properly developed in the first place, his nose wouldnt have grown downwards. Now remember nose is the only facial part (with ears) that keeps growing throughout the whole life.

Even right now- if the guy on the picture wouldve gotten a proper bimax surgery, his nose wouldve straightened out all by itself a little bit and the nose bridge (where the hook is) would slightly come down due to maxillary rotation counter clock wise. Obviously for a perfect result he would still need a rhinoplasty after the jaw surgery.

But the point is- if his maxilla was fully and ideally developed in the first place, his nose wouldnt have grown downwards like a parrot nose that he has on the picture. Main reason for why he has the nose he has is the recession of the maxilla + downward growth-> which lead to clockwise maxillary rotation, which lead to "bending" and pulling the nose downwards, it followed the maxillary rotation downwards.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
I randomly came across this homepage of a rhinoplasty doctor, what Ive instantly noticed was that around 80-90% of men who had rhinoplasty with this Doc are normies and have either a recessed maxilla or recessed mandible:

Its actually insane how many people are recessed judging by the before/after examples posted on that site.

Just go through the examples, youll see that almost all of them have recessed maxilla, or very downwards grown face or recessed mandible/lower jaw.

ALMOST all the hooked noses you see there (downwards swinging hook nose) are because of recessed, downwards projecting maxilla:

51.1-before.jpg
24.1-before.jpg
56.1-before.jpg
52.1-before.jpg

What most of these ppl need is a jaw surgery, because that would fix the hook nose for the most part and that is the reason why their noses are hooked.
Unfortunately most normies are low iq and don’t understand causation vs correlation. Then again bimax is a pipe dream

He did everything right. If his maxilla was properly developed in the first place, his nose wouldnt have grown downwards. Now remember nose is the only facial part (with ears) that keeps growing throughout the whole life.

Even right now- if the guy on the picture wouldve gotten a proper bimax surgery, his nose wouldve straightened out all by itself a little bit and the nose bridge (where the hook is) would slightly come down due to maxillary rotation counter clock wise. Obviously for a perfect result he would still need a rhinoplasty after the jaw surgery.

But the point is- if his maxilla was fully and ideally developed in the first place, his nose wouldnt have grown downwards like a parrot nose that he has on the picture. Main reason for why he has the nose he has is the recession of the maxilla + downward growth-> which lead to clockwise maxillary rotation, which lead to "bending" and pulling the nose downwards, it followed the maxillary rotation downwards.
Should blsck people get nose jobs or just advance their maxilla?

I randomly came across this homepage of a rhinoplasty doctor, what Ive instantly noticed was that around 80-90% of men who had rhinoplasty with this Doc are normies and have either a recessed maxilla or recessed mandible:

Its actually insane how many people are recessed judging by the before/after examples posted on that site.

Just go through the examples, youll see that almost all of them have recessed maxilla, or very downwards grown face or recessed mandible/lower jaw.

ALMOST all the hooked noses you see there (downwards swinging hook nose) are because of recessed, downwards projecting maxilla:

51.1-before.jpg
24.1-before.jpg
56.1-before.jpg
52.1-before.jpg

What most of these ppl need is a jaw surgery, because that would fix the hook nose for the most part and that is the reason why their noses are hooked.
Are you still alive? This is very high IQ. How many mm of advancement did this guys maxilla get?
Lefort1 osteotomy
So Lefort I with CCW rotation

Unfortunately most normies are low iq and don’t understand causation vs correlation. Then again bimax is a pipe dream
bimax isn't a pipe dream. theres surgeons who can do it in Italy, and some in the US. We will make it bro.

what about it?
So maximum CCW rotation=good maxilla?

look at these results

https://incels.is/attachments/download-16-jpg.417164/https://incels.is/attachments/1614549526400-png.417158/

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
yo wtf i have EXACTLY the same nose as you, similar eye area too

So maximum CCW rotation=good maxilla?

look at these results

https://incels.is/attachments/download-16-jpg.417164/https://incels.is/attachments/1614549526400-png.417158/
depends on the base, most class 2 jaws need CCW rotation yes

• +1
  • +1
90 % of orthognathic surgery is due to aesthetic reasons. It provides health benefits too when planned adequately and opens the airway.

Of course I wouldn't do a mandibular setback only for an aesthetic purpose, but being recessed is an issue.

The problem isn't aesthetic motivation. The problem is this one: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaotolaryngology/article-abstract/614362

Especially users from this and other forums, no offence.
Can u get jaw surgery if ur a mouth breathing incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Is it really possible to get dr sailer type results if u tell ur surgeon to move the maxillary base in the posterior part? Like how would I make sure like if I shown them pictures would they be able to do it?

Is it really possible to get dr sailer type results if u tell ur surgeon to move the maxillary base in the posterior part? Like how would I make sure like if I shown them pictures would they be able to do it?
you can ask your surgeon...

• +1
BUMP of this high IQ thread (if I can say so myself).

This video of this giga blackpilled jaw surgeon just further proves my observation and that most ppl who have crooked nose with downwards pointing nose tip need a jaw surgery and not rhinoplasty:

never get rhino if your jaw is recessed or not in an ideal position.

Also watch the full video, it is very blackpilled and informative. This guy understand aesthetics and anatomy and aims for blackpilled surgery outcome, rather than making a quick buck and using some old ass outdated methods that were tought in the books from 1965 or so.

Also admins might consider including this video in the first post of this thread (cant edit it anymore) and perhaps moving it to best of the best section. Just a suggestion.

Quote from the blackpilled doctor in the linked video:

Think how many rhinoplasties are done every day in the planet, that shouldnt be done.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 2729
Bump for new greycels.

Bump for new greycels.
This is exactly my fucking problem, but my bite is class 1 and Ramieri says I only need a genioplasty with rhino. What the fuck. Raffaini said Bimax with CCW. Everyone's giving me different fucking answers. To be honest, I don't think Ramieri is as blackpilled as once considered, I have quite a deep mentolabial fold and a genioplasty is going to just deepen this more. Only when I mentioned it did he say 'oh I can just put some fat grafting in there'. Raffaini explicitly warned me DONT DO MENTOPLASTY

I don't want to look like a chimp or dog, where the top half of my face is literally left behind. The morphed gif posted before looks great, but I don't know if it can be accomplished in real life; it's more than just a lefort 1, the entire maxilla is moving.

Last edited:
No one in their right mind will let you go through with a bimax unless your bite is fucked to begin with. It's way too invasive just for aesthetic purposes.
Utter bullshit. Many jaw surgeons operate for just aesthetics: world class ones.

Last edited:
david gandy is mad at his maxilla now instead of his nose @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot