The "Chad eats pizza and fucks your oneitis" cope

elaborate
nah it's the vibes I get mainly from this post and many of the comments I see. Some of the shit is extremely bluepilled nonsense

I am not going to wake up at 6 am and train my ass to get with a girl
hall of fame game missed the point GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, TeenAscender and AscendingHero
Pizza isn't even that bad if you don't eat a whole pizza pie by yourself.

nah it's the vibes I get mainly from this post and many of the comments I see. Some of the shit is extremely bluepilled nonsense
Tom Brady is a Nordic chad blessed with height and IQ to become an NFL Goat, and he was likely born with that innate drive to have a good work ethic

That said he had to execute on that work ethic, but his genetics are too .001%

I've seen PSL guys post literal professional athletes and say "This guy doesn't work out, his hormones give him a lean muscular body" and stuff like that. It is just PSL autism, nothing more.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, FreakkForLife, tyronelite and 1 other person
I've seen PSL guys post literal professional athletes and say "This guy doesn't work out, his hormones give him a lean muscular body" and stuff like that. It is just PSL autism, nothing more.
All the irl jock chads in highschool I know lifted weights several times a week for the past two years

Most of this community is low IQ and autist. They don't understand the power of epigenetics. Let them rot lol it's good weak minds will get eliminated from the game. It already tough out there because of these weak minded soys. They will do anything but improve? He'll nah

Is it over for me at 25? Will epigenetics still apply to me? I used to very athletic up till age 16.

finally a legit thread
And those Chads that become multi millionaire singers with millions of teenage girls lusting after them actually had to practice singing to some degree and show up to an XFactor audition or contact record labels to get a break. Yes it takes incredible luck but nobody here would ever take the first step
Also the Chads who got on love island had to put the effort in to audition, thousands of chads have been rejected from it over the years
Hundreds of Chads have been rejected when applying to model for Asos or BoohooMan
Gymcel Chads that blow up on instagram and youtube had to get someone to film/photograph them

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, cmfanel and tyronelite
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and tyronelite
Chad eats pizza and has harems while you slave wage for doordash and gymcel to gain 2lbs of lean mass over a year

[ISPOILER]just playing, good thread OP[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
oh true i forgot this is money and success, a more "serious" subforum isn't it?

it's hard to take this site seriously
No he just missed the point lol

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
All the irl jock chads in highschool I know lifted weights several times a week for the past two years
Right, and the muscle gains you get from that are permanent adaptations. So a lazy guy who used to lift can look better than a lazy guy who never lifted. It is not 100% genetics like PSL autists like to pretend.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
What is this cope?

You aren’t talking about Chads here but instead athletes.
No one denies that you need to put in a serious amount of effort to get a great physique.

But the main attribute of a chad is his face which is just there without any effort

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Chad eats pizza and has harems while you slave wage for doordash and gymcel to gain 2lbs of lean mass over a year
View attachment 1602543

[ISPOILER]just playing, good thread OP[/ISPOILER]
Cope.
Most muscular gymmers who eat pizza are running hgh+igf1 and steorid cycles which cut any fat they would get from pizza and smoothies.
U smoothbrains would never understand

i genuinely wish my parents didn’t let me rot and play video games from a young age

Images 20

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior