The "Chad eats pizza and fucks your oneitis" cope

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
There is this common sentiment in the black pill that things just happen for Chad without effort and for incels it was over before it began. While it is undeniable that for many people it was over before it began, and many Chads have it easier than normies and incels, this statement is by and large untrue. Now that I'm a bit older than most of the users here, but still young enough to relate to users here and remember my high school days vividly, I have perspective. I can talk to those "Chads" and understand now that the myth that Chad puts in zero effort is untrue. Chad put in so much effort early so now he doesn't have to do so anymore. This is what I've actually learned from talking to 20-40 year old Chads. Many of them did the following:
  • Played sports year round, and were on a tight diet regiment even in high school
  • Had parents push them to play sports
  • In college, played sports, where they had to get up at 6AM to work out then work out again in the evenings
  • This sounds like a joke, but its not, I've heard from more than one Chad, that during the season, they would DUMP THEIR GF, to focus on sports, and do SEMEN RETENTION. Mike Tyson and many NBA players do the same thing. They don't have sex before games. Famous female fighters, however, like Rhonda Rousey, have been known to have as MUCH SEX AS POSSIBLE before fight
While looks is mostly genetic, and many of these dudes have good heights or frame, this gave them great puberties, which enhanced their looks. Just as importantly, however, Chad was practicing discipline from a young age. Most Chads I know, especially the ones who played college sports and aren't delusional about going to the NBA, are extremely disciplined, because sports has given them discipline from a young age. They've also been practicing teamwork and hence social skills from a young age. Their brain chemistry, by their ACTIONS, has been wired for success. Did they have genetic advantages? Many did, but many actually did not, and would have been average looking without sports to give them a good puberty.

Chad doesn't just sit there and good things happen to him. There are some who do. But most Chads put in years of work into themselves during childhood so now they no longer have to put in effort. That should be the goal for every man. Put in so much effort into yourself that you no longer have to do cringe shit like cold approach. Unfortunately, you are past the age where putting in effort into your body will change your frame or face, but you can still softmaxx a good deal, and I am an advocate for hard maxxing. And mental maxxing is the most important, because, as is written in the Kyballion, it all starts in the mental. You need to have the mental discipline to do the things that will allow you to succeed. Such things include: lifting, having a disciplined schedule, learning social skills, softmaxxing, moneymaxxing to afford surgeries. Those things don't happen over night. You will have to spend the years Chad did in his childhood to develop the discipline necessary to do those things.

But the next time you hear the "Chad fucks your oneitis after 5 days of laying in bed all day", know its mostly cope

Screen Shot 2022 03 22 at 81958 AM

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Ken, Afrikancel and 45 others
@tyronelite can u move this to moneymaking and success

• +1
Reactions: thecel and tyronelite
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, KeepGrinding, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 23 others
Chads are still men at the end of the day their life isnt even comparable in difficulty to a high tier Becky let alone Stacy’s

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, Mewton, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 14 others
chad is naturally good at sports he didnt need his parents to "push" him lol. nature>nurture

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Chintuck22, Anchor_Ship and 15 others
Pretty sure most say it in a joking way. If not , they're retarded but you gotta get used to it. Ppl here dont believe in mentalcels especially if theyre chad facially

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Zeruel
this is so true, my whole life became a failo from computer shenanigans, it isnt over yet though! :feelsgood: YET :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reputation, Mewton, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, JL~, Mewton and 9 others
chad is naturally good at sports he didnt need his parents to "push" him lol. nature>nurture
Every post I’ve seen from you is negative IQ, at this stage you just gotta admit you’re trolling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, JL~, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
dnrd but agree, blackpill is mostly autism.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ElySioNs, Deleted member 18199, fuckedupmanlet and 3 others
And ultimately that's what contributes to genetic disparities.

A potential Chad/Tyrone running laps around the competition and having it be expressed via epigenetics.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Danish_Retard and AsGoodAsItGets
Every post I’ve seen from you is negative IQ, at this stage you just gotta admit you’re trolling.
redditor detected, opinion rejected

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, ElySioNs, Chintuck22 and 3 others
Legit thread

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and ALP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton, Deleted member 11963 and 11 others
Most of this community is low IQ and autist. They don't understand the power of epigenetics. Let them rot lol it's good weak minds will get eliminated from the game. It already tough out there because of these weak minded soys. They will do anything but improve? He'll nah
There is this common sentiment in the black pill that things just happen for Chad without effort and for incels it was over before it began. While it is undeniable that for many people it was over before it began, and many Chads have it easier than normies and incels, this statement is by and large untrue. Now that I'm a bit older than most of the users here, but still young enough to relate to users here and remember my high school days vividly, I have perspective. I can talk to those "Chads" and understand now that the myth that Chad puts in zero effort is untrue. Chad put in so much effort early so now he doesn't have to do so anymore. This is what I've actually learned from talking to 20-40 year old Chads. Many of them did the following:
  • Played sports year round, and were on a tight diet regiment even in high school
  • In college, played sports, where they had to get up at 6AM to work out then work out again in the evenings
  • This sounds like a joke, but its not, I've heard from more than one Chad, that during the season, they would DUMP THEIR GF, to focus on sports, and do SEMEN RETENTION. Mike Tyson and many NBA players do the same thing. They don't have sex before games. Famous female fighters, however, like Rhonda Rousey, have been known to have as MUCH SEX AS POSSIBLE before fight
While looks is mostly genetic, and many of these dudes have good heights or frame, this gave them great puberties, which enhanced their looks. Just as importantly, however, Chad was practicing discipline from a young age. Most Chads I know, especially the ones who played college sports and aren't delusional about going to the NBA, are extremely disciplined, because sports has given them discipline from a young age. They've also been practicing teamwork and hence social skills from a young age. Their brain chemistry, by their ACTIONS, has been wired for success. Did they have genetic advantages? Many did, but many actually did not, and would have been average looking without sports to give them a good puberty.

Chad doesn't just sit there and good things happen to him. There are some who do. But most Chads put in years of work into themselves during childhood so now they no longer have to put in effort. That should be the goal for every man. Put in so much effort into yourself that you no longer have to do cringe shit like cold approach. Unfortunately, you are past the age where putting in effort into your body will change your frame or face, but you can still softmaxx a good deal, and I am an advocate for hard maxxing. And mental maxxing is the most important, because, as is written in the Kyballion, it all starts in the mental. You need to have the mental discipline to do the things that will allow you to succeed. Such things include: lifting, having a disciplined schedule, learning social skills, softmaxxing, moneymaxxing to afford surgeries. Those things don't happen over night. You will have to spend the years Chad did in his childhood to develop the discipline necessary to do those things.

But the next time you hear the "Chad fucks your oneitis after 5 days of laying in bed all day", know its mostly cope

View attachment 1600852

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ALP and LooksOrDeath
People on here as so desensitised to PSL that they refer to ‘chad’ as some guy born with top 0.001% genetics.

The majority of chadlites-chads have above average genetics and looksmax hard. They normally gymmax, have good social lives and make decent money.

If these same guys lived shitty lives they would be seen as normies.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, tyronelite and 6 others
Cap nurture in the formative years is what caused him to be superior.

And also part of being chad is genetically having more motivation

Thank u OP, this thread was needed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 4614, tyronelite and 4 others
i dont think youve ever played a sport in your life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Mewton, Moggedbyevery1 and 8 others
redditor detected, opinion rejected
You’re a walking blackpill meme, in all seriousness you’re looking at a bleak life if you’re actually like this IRL

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Mewton, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Chads are still men at the end of the day their life isnt even comparable in difficulty to a high tier Becky let alone Stacy’s
Batman is still human at The end of the day:feelswhat:

You’re a walking blackpill meme, in all seriousness you’re looking at a bleak life if you’re actually like this IRL
we are beyond your comprehension

View attachment 1600852
A lot of Chads and Tyrones fraud effortlessness on social media for likes. Inb4 "i eat pizza and drink beer daily, but I'm still lean and you can do it too". If you follow male models, you'll realize most of them barely post about their diet and exercise routine. I know a shredded gymcel Tyrone who barely posts anything about his workouts or whether he works out, but dude is a hardcode vegan gymcel, probably roids on the low.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima, Mewton and 6 others
A lot of Chads and Tyrones fraud effortlessness on social media for likes. Inb4 "i eat pizza and drink beer daily, but I'm still lean and you can do it too". If you follow male models, you'll realize most of them barely post about their diet and exercise routine. I know a shredded gymcel Tyrone who barely posts anything about his workouts or whether he works out, but dude is a hardcode vegan gymcel, probably roids on the low.
Exactly. It's a trick and believing in the 'chad eats pizza' is such defeatist cope.

These people invest tons into perfect diet and skin care. But they will only upload pics of themselves doing 'bro' stuff like eating a pizza or drinking a beer so you think that's their diet, when 99.9% of the time it's things like avocado, berries, proteins, and they drink tons of water.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Mewton, Danish_Retard and 5 others
It's an exaggeration to make a valid point. Chad doesn't new jaw surgery, leg lengthening or any other surgery to be in the top 20% of looks. Muscles are just a bonus, like a foid he just needs to not be fat and do basic hygiene to be attractive. Then he can fuck your oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member and UglyGod360
It's an exaggeration to make a valid point. Chad doesn't new jaw surgery, leg lengthening or any other surgery to be in the top 20% of looks. Muscles are just a bonus, like a foid he just needs to not be fat and do basic hygiene to be attractive. Then he can fuck your oneitis
OP is overthinking it like a true Incel :lul:

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
or you could be like @AlexBrown84 and be dealt a good set of cards in life other than that good thread:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Being :blackpill: It is mostly a phase on life that should pass. If youre always black pilled then you are either too pessimistic or just a plain retard that wants the doom an gloom so you dont need to improve:kys:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 15099
New fag here, what is oneitis?

Chad doesn’t need to play sports he just wins every game by existing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member and Zeruel
Most of this community is low IQ and autist. They don't understand the power of epigenetics. Let them rot lol it's good weak minds will get eliminated from the game. It already tough out there because of these weak minded soys. They will do anything but improve? He'll nah
epigenetics informed greycel, welcome bro

As much as I appreciate the positive message, this is pure cope. 99.99% of Chads are born, not made.

Eating healthy foods and playing sports makes you a better version of yourself, but it doesn't turn an average guy into a chad.

This is another Just World fallacy. Just because you put in the work necessary, doesn't mean you'll inherently get your desired results.

Everyone should work to improve, and there is no good excuse not to do things like go to the gym and eat a balanced diet.

However, the reason this post will get so much backlash is because it acts like if we just somehow played sports and ate correctly as kids, all of our problems would have never materialized.

I played sports all through my childhood. The boys who had girls attracted to them then are men who girls find desirable now. The boys who got little to no interest are still the lonely guys they were in high school.

Everyone should exercise and eat well, but this post is barely a level above "just take a shower bro".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Danish_Retard, Deleted member and 4 others
i tried to play sports but i was terrible at it because i had lower stamina due to anemia (my anemia is abnormal though)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
Ppl here dont believe in mentalcels especially if theyre chad facially
mentalcels are real tbh, i have a pretty boy black and Mexican friend that has pretty minor autism and it affects him hardddd.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Umbra and Zeruel
Chad eats your pizza and fucks your oneitus
562D6A6A 9D14 4B0F 94A0 06AC965CC9F4

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member and Zeruel
You have been gaslighted once again by chads
Joe biden head shake 1

dnr but if you ever went outside you would know this is cope chads drink alcohol and eat fast food all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
As much as I appreciate the positive message, this is pure cope. 99.99% of Chads are born, not made.

Eating healthy foods and playing sports makes you a better version of yourself, but it doesn't turn an average guy into a chad.

This is another Just World fallacy. Just because you put in the work necessary, doesn't mean you'll inherently get your desired results.

Everyone should work to improve, and there is no good excuse not to do things like go to the gym and eat a balanced diet.

However, the reason this post will get so much backlash is because it acts like if we just somehow played sports and ate correctly as kids, all of our problems would have never materialized.

I played sports all through my childhood. The boys who had girls attracted to them then are men who girls find desirable now. The boys who got little to no interest are still the lonely guys they were in high school.

Everyone should exercise and eat well, but this post is barely a level above "just take a shower bro".
replace "Chads" with top 0.5% wealth owners and it still makes sense

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Chad doesn't just sit there and good things happen to him.

Yes, Chad first has to upload a photo before he can sit there and good things happen to him.

Did you really just hmm that post retard @thecel

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Did you really just hmm that post retard @thecel

you’re a tard

I’m a blackpilled truth-believer

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Anchor_Ship
you’re a tard

I’m a blackpilled truth-believer

View attachment 1602106
@Anchor_Ship dw bro hes a 5'6 studycel hes likely never even tried to play or get good at team sports so he wouldnt understand

part of being blackpilled is realizing everything matters, and one of the harsh truths is everything in life requires hard work, of course chad was born w long tendons, muscle bellies, big frame and height and vo2 capacity but athletes train for the shit 24/7 around the clock

athletes unironically work 5x harder than a LDARer on this site

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Landorus, thecel and 3 others
@Anchor_Ship dw bro hes a 5'6 studycel hes likely never even tried to play or get good at team sports so he wouldnt understand

part of being blackpilled is realizing everything matters, and one of the harsh truths is everything in life requires hard work, of course chad was born w long tendons, muscle bellies, big frame and height and vo2 capacity but athletes train for the shit 24/7 around the clock

athletes unironically work 5x harder than a LDARer on this site
it's always wise to communicate things properly to the girl. You like sports guy? Not something you'll find in a guy like me. Go find a sports guy. I am not going to wake up at 6 am and train my ass to get with a girl

Good thread

View attachment 1600852
Honestly I agree From hearing the college stories how some dudes be waking up at 6 Am a working

Also the story of tom brady could be a perfect example the man was slow and had a weak arm yet he is the goat

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero and thecel
This place has gotten so bluepilled in recent times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332