The Chads of Medellin, Colombia .. Colombian men are known to be some of the biggest womanizers on the planet .. sexy Latinos

swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Kraken

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 31845, exo and 2 others
MTNs

• +1
Reactions: comingtothisJFL and Ethniframementalcel
Lucky ass people I wish I lieved there, colombia had the best ass you’ll ever see, everyone looks young, ass shapes and sizes mogg any other country, etc

Also women in Colombia can cook like a mf.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Lucky ass people I wish I lieved there, colombia had the best ass you’ll ever see, everyone looks young, ass shapes and sizes mogg any other country, etc

Also women in Colombia can cook like a mf.

I don’t think you’ve been to Colombia before man

They are hot .. but they are the worst cooks on the planet

Default Medellin girl is skinny with a pretty face

Bogota is just really ordinary girls

You want ass? You go to Cali, Barranquilla

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11
Chads? I only see ugly dudes.

This Mexican Atlanto-Med mogs all the guys of your video:
0991501.jpg

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and autistic_tendencies
Chads? I only see ugly dudes.

This Mexican Atlanto-Med mogs all the guys of your video:
0991501.jpg

Those guys are known as the hotties of Envigado, a city just south of Medellin

They are considered the hottest guys in the valley

I don’t think you’ve been to Colombia before man

They are hot .. but they are the worst cooks on the planet

Default Medellin girl is skinny with a pretty face
Not true, I guess it’s only in some cities like bogota, but in Ibagué the food makes me look like I’m having seizure level gasms kek

Those guys are known as the hotties of Envigado, a city just south of Medellin

They are considered the hottest guys in the valley
I consider them sub 0.

Colombian men are all capped at LTN. Seriously the men are not good looking unless they got lucky with race mixing, like Maluma.

Women are stunning but not in Bogota.

Food is shit, peak would be Bandeja Paisa or the Bogota chicken stew, I forget the name

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, HitAndRun and Krakowski
The best looking criollos and criollas comes from Mexico...

• +1
Colombian men are all capped at LTN. Seriously the men are not good looking unless they got lucky with race mixing, like Maluma.

Food is shit, peak would be Bandeja Paisa or the Bogota chicken stew, I forget the name

Maluma and Yatra are good looking

• +1

^now this is someone who’s been to Colombia

And I believe you are referring to Ajiaco

The best looking criollos and criollas comes from Mexico...

Mexican women can’t hold a candle to Colombian imo .. generally speaking

The best Mexicans are as good as Colombians

Colombian women might be better on average, but when it comes to their top quality ones, mainly criollas, Mexicans are more of my cup of tea.

Colombian women might be better on average, but when it comes to their top quality ones, mainly criollas, Mexicans are more of my cup of tea.

So you’re talking White chicks .. you’re talking White Hispanics .. you’re talking displaced Spaniards

This ain’t really your type - black hair indigenous features

IMG 9422

What about risk in dating apps, isn't somewhere like mexico city much safer than medellin for that?

What about risk in dating apps, isn't somewhere like mexico city much safer than medellin for that?

I’ve never been to Mexico

Dating apps are dangerous in Colombia

I’ve actually met 3 women off apps, but I’m also a paranoid mfer

They look average

I’ve never been to Mexico

Dating apps are dangerous in Colombia

I’ve actually met 3 women off apps, but I’m also a paranoid mfer
Do you have any unpaid experiences while you're there? If so how do they come about

^now this is someone who’s been to Colombia

And I believe you are referring to Ajiaco
My mums colombian, I been there many times.

And yes I mean ajiaco, the one u need th3 guascas and the mature mazorca for

So you’re talking White chicks .. you’re talking White Hispanics .. you’re talking displaced Spaniards

This ain’t really your type - black hair indigenous features

View attachment 2482418
That's my type whether in Colombia or Peru or Mexico, just slightly less indigenous face

gringo baldcels go to colombia hoping for spicy pussina but wind up getting scopalamined and fed to Escobar's hippos

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blackpiller954 and Joe Rogancel
gringo baldcels go to colombia hoping for spicy pussina but wind up getting scopalamined and fed to Escobar's hippos
Last time I was there in December. Parque lleras and Las Vegas was full of sub 5 White and black Americans with 9s and 10s.

Only for the money and passport, hope thise niggas get fleeced and end up being drug mules. Shitting out bags of cocaine for the feds

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel

I thought you were Indian

Is your dad Indian?

With that faggot music in the background JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Last time I was there in December. Parque lleras and Las Vegas was full of sub 5 White and black Americans with 9s and 10s.

Only for the money and passport, hope thise niggas get fleeced and end up being drug mules. Shitting out bags of cocaine for the feds
is it that bad? were they paid girls?

only a matter of time before the local guys start erasing these sexpatcels, its not like visiting germany, colombia is cartel country

Parque lleras is just mongering

They’re not dating those chicks

is it that bad? were they paid girls?

only a matter of time before the local guys start erasing these sexpatcels, its not like visiting germany, colombia is cartel country

The local guys love hookers

The majority of them have fucked hookers

Cartels in that country aren’t like the 90s

They’re strictly business - underground and just selling drugs. They’re not trying to have power and kill people if they don’t need to

Parque lleras is just mongering

They’re not dating those chicks
Yeah I know, but those dumb af JBW and BBC think they are.

I even saw JBW and BBC streaming themselves walking around and talking to the hot foids

Yeah I know, but those dumb af JBW and BBC think they are.

I even saw JBW and BBC streaming themselves walking around and talking to the hot foids

They actually just kicked out all the hookers from lleras

They moved onto 10th street, so they stand in front of Dominos pizza and the pharmacy there

Is your mom a spicy Latina?

Is your mom a spicy Latina?
No she's v white passing amd old af.

Grand dad was a Palestinian or turkish criminal who escaped to Colombia cos the ottomans were gonna kill him for stealing some shit.

He was a fucking mogger though, but was short

• Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

Grand dad was a Palestinian or turkish criminal who escaped to Colombia cos the ottomans were gonna kill him for stealing some shit.

Aren't you part Brahmin?

That’s actually common in Colombia

Guys who have objectively good faces but then are 5’6” 100 lbs

That’s actually common in Colombia

Guys who have objectively good faces but then are 5’6” 100 lbs
I don't see many objectively good looking men there, I either see castizos who all look like they have downs syndrome, fully white niggas who r LTN but 5'6" with 16 inch bideltoid, or watered down NT as fuck bbcs who I can't even understand when they talk and are super low inhib and will approach ND girl even if they have 2/10 face and are poor af

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
I don't see many objectively good looking men there, I either see castizos who all look like they have downs syndrome, fully white niggas who r LTN but 5'6" with 16 inch bideltoid, or watered down NT as fuck bbcs who I can't even understand when they talk and are super low inhib and will approach ND girl even if they have 2/10 face and are poor af

I’ve never heard of a Curry Colombian mix before

mestizo castizo features just work a lot better on women than on men

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
I’ve never heard of a Curry Colombian mix before
Depends what u thinking - srinagar pandit x peshwar khattri is not typical at all anyway

incels on this forum wouldnt last a day against these tatted moggers

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Ethniframementalcel