The Chads of Medellin, Colombia .. Colombian men are known to be some of the biggest womanizers on the planet .. sexy Latinos

Depends what u thinking - srinagar pandit x peshwar khattri is not typical at all anyway
bhai do you think it's safe for a burgercel to visit Colombia?

I'm particularly worried about them planting drugs on me or my luggage and getting caught up when I fly back home or smth.

Or getting scopolamined or robbed by these LTN midgets

Or like a honey pot scam where a girl tells her bf to come rob you or smth

I'm particularly worried about them planting drugs on me or my luggage and getting caught up when I fly back home or smth.

It's fine man

it's more dangerous now than ever

yes they are womanizers, they're just not very successful at it. fake it till you make it but they never make it

• JFL
Reactions: swaggyp1 and Ethniframementalcel
Colombian men are all capped at LTN. Seriously the men are not good looking unless they got lucky with race mixing, like Maluma.

Women are stunning but not in Bogota.

Food is shit, peak would be Bandeja Paisa or the Bogota chicken stew, I forget the name
Agree, I live in Colombia and I can confirm pretty much the average american male 18 year old is percentile 90-95 here, males here are su fucking subhuman lol

Colombia is a highly unequal country from wealth to looks, i have worked all over the place as a civil engineer, skin color, height, phenotype it just varies a lot, there are zones where people look nearly fully indigenous and zones where there are nearly fully white people, the coast hast mostly people that descend from africans

27 years here born and raised from colombian parents, i have met a lot of very attractive people and a lot of ugly people and i cant really attest to how ugly or attractive we are compared to other countries but i have posted my face here and i have been told im decently good looking, and i dont think i am much more attractive than most men here

Agree, I live in Colombia and I can confirm pretty much the average american male 18 year old is percentile 90-95 here, males here are su fucking subhuman lol

Are you Colombian or an expat?