The clothes you wear change the perception of your face and can make you look better

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
I am being 100% serious about believing in this

I get so much more interest with dark coloured shirts and I always think I look much better with certain clothes on. It is everything for people who aren’t literal chad/subhuman tier and can get away with wearing anything

I think it works by contrasting your face with what you wear depending on pheno or if your clothes match your faces appeal it haloes you more

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, MaghrebGator, prag and 5 others
i look so subhuman when i wear a red shirt

i only look decent in black

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch and House Lannister

Yeah some colours make all the flaws on my face stand out way more somehow

• +1
Reactions: prag and GabachoCopium

i jsut wanna be your sweetheart fucking come here give me your heart just you and me till infitinity

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, tasmanian devil and GabachoCopium
I mean yeah. Dark clothing is generally best because of the contrast for huwhites and because of it making you look lighter in comparison for deathniks. Hoodies also accent the lower third

I get most IOIs in white and red

stylemaxxed normies always got some play in my experience where im from, and at the same time, having bad style ( this may greatly differ from girl to girl ) was a serious smv blow to some dudes. i suppose it might be a good proxy of NTness. even in some primitive cultures, the way one decorates himself from piercings to tattoos or whtvr can influence your appeal. plus colouring theory of course which is still part of visual aesthetics, clothes absolutely do matter even if they cant make you a chad or if they cant save a truecel