The Coming Incel Revolution

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Kraken

in the video he claims to be a 6'4" chad with "lots of romantic options"

in reality, no chad had ever heard of the term "incel" and chads don't have time for shit like philosophy or politics, let alone stuffs like "men's rights", jfl only incels cope with that type of nerdy shit because they can't get laid

if you ever have heard the term "incel" means you are most likely one yourself, even most normies don't know what that means, the probability of randomly "stumbling upon" online incelosphere is extremely low, you need to go through a very specific browsing patterns and search terms to arrive at such a place on the internet, which most likely just a manifestation of your own inceldom on your internet browsing pattern

I am 100% sure he is just an incel larping, that faggot is a subhuman manlet simp who copes with "le reading", jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, AngryShortMale, Zeruel and 10 others
:feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and moggathon

in reality, no chad had ever heard of the term "incel" and chads don't have time for shit like philosophy or politics, let alone stuffs like "men's rights", jfl only incels cope with that type of nerdy shit because they can't get laid

if you ever have heard the term "incel" means you are most likely one yourself, even most normies don't know what that means, the probability of randomly "stumbling upon" online incelosphere is extremely low, you need to go through a very specific browsing patterns and search terms to arrive at such a place on the internet, which most likely just a manifestation of your own inceldom on your internet browsing pattern

I am 100% sure he is just an incel larping, that faggot is a subhuman manlet simp who copes with "le reading", jfl

8CE39A1C 0F97 47A2 A9EA 11C3FEC9A4F5
Not going to read but we are the ground works of the incel revolution. It starts with us. The smoking jokers.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Zeruel, mike21 and 7 others
up

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot

bro stfu and go sleep

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and Abhorrence
He is a ltn who knows he is next on the chopping block after actual incels. He makes good points tho. You can’t avoid social collapse. I can feel it everyday as I go out. Things are getting more and more tense. At least where I live

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, TsarTsar444, Pierrot and 1 other person
IMG 2168

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
He is a ltn who knows he is next on the chopping block after actual incels. He makes good points tho. You can’t avoid social collapse. I can feel it everyday as I go out. Things are getting more and more tense. At least where I live
quiet u abomination

• +1
  • +1
Elab
whats happening
People just snapping at each other in multiple places that I go to. Driving in traffic is aggressive af now. People in general just hating each other with 0 actual social bond. Drug addicts, shootings, and robberies everyday. Nobody really gives a shit anymore. Biden economics but it will get worse as more men become losers and stop caring

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Almost Chadlite, Abhorrence and 1 other person
People just snapping at each other in multiple places that I go to. Driving in traffic is aggressive af now. People in general just hating each other with 0 actual social bond. Drug addicts, shootings, and robberies everyday. Nobody really gives a shit anymore. Biden economics but it will get worse as more men become losers and stop caring
we are in the end times

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
Furkkk bro he have those alienish winging of scapula , cleft lip,pectus excavatum which I have don't Google it lol
Brootal
IMG 2168

Hit the gym theory

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
@JoshuaG you can join as long as you feed me new ballora lore

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG
Suprised to see this posted here

incel revolution will literally never happen, very few incels arent satisfied with coping methods.

• +1
incel revolution will literally never happen, very few incels arent satisfied with coping methods.
Incels did the eclipse I heard

• +1
accelerate the collapse

• +1
no chad would ever make that kind of content

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag