The common enemy of all ethnics

Selfahate

Selfahate

Banned
Images
The common enemy of all ethnics is this molecule this evil insidious pigment had cause so much suffering self hate and destruction
Without it Indians and other ethnics would attest he human passing and no subhumans
The average curry an arab
Iraq parliament clashes fate threw shoes 1324295478
20191228 110915

Compare this to a albino curry and arab
2 1
Images 3

See colouring is everything
All ethnics should unite and together to find a permanent solution to rid our bodies of this terrible pigment

Last edited:
Fail cope and fail sarcasm. JFL at using extreme cases like albinos to try to prove a point. It’s a common habit with posters here: use extreme examples to try to prove something.

Give the second person from the top reddish white skinned colouring and he’d be considered cuter by all women in the world. Anyone who denies colouring theory is a giga coper.

Fail cope and fail sarcasm. JFL at using extreme cases like albinos to try to prove a point. It’s a common habit with posters here: use extreme examples to try to prove something.

Give the second person from the top reddish white skinned colouring and he’d be considered cuter by all women in the world. Anyone who denies colouring theory is a giga coper.
Bullshit I got matches with a photoshopped photo of mine
With white skinn and blond hair
Also I m not taking about being attractive to women but being see as a human being

Idk why albino people dont dye their hair and eyebrows
Albinos have terrible vision lol, they won't care about looking good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Zeta ascended and diggbicc
Bullshit I got matches with a photoshopped photo of mine
With white skinn and blond hair
Also I m not taking about being attractive to women but being see as a human being
That’s my point? I thought you were being sarcastic in the post. I agree colouring can happen you.

That’s my point? I thought you were being sarcastic in the post. I agree colouring can happen you.
I m not sarcastic read my other posts
I m on the verge of committing suicide

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
tfw no qt albino curry gf

Self loving ethnic lol what do u love so much about ur self
I love the fact I belong to the oldest civilization in the world. I also love the culture and I also love the food. Nothing comes close to it

I love the fact I belong to the oldest civilization in the world. I also love the culture and I also love the food. Nothing comes close to it
Nice cope what ever helps u live
But know that means Jack shit in modern times

Nice cope what ever helps u live
But know that means Jack shit in modern times
I'm not the one who wants to kill himself because of ethnicity tho.. I won Bhai and u lost

The common enemy of all ethnics is this molecule this evil insidious pigment had cause so much suffering self hate and destruction
I thought racism is the common enemy of all ethnics...

Why do people tan then?
In the old days, the upper class had an obsession with being as white as possible, but now it's the other way around, people go to tanning salons to get a darker skin.

Why do people tan then?
In the old days, the upper class had an obsession with being as white as possible, but now it's the other way around, people go to tanning salons to get a darker skin.
Lol no thos are whites

Not in my experience, my skin is the same as whites but i'm probably jew or something like that, and that's enough to put me in the disgust/ignore zone with white girls