The compounding pill is brutal

So many recessed ass twink tiktokers making money by just dancing for few secs @looksmaxxer234 @gamma @germanlooks @ForeverRecession

All you need is a trendy haircut
They all have great harmony and soft features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, Racky, AscendingHero and 2 others
So many recessed ass twink tiktokers making money by just dancing for few secs @looksmaxxer234 @gamma @germanlooks @ForeverRecession

All you need is a trendy haircut
+ being young
Oldcels chads never become popoular in a zoomer app

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AlexanderTheGreat11, subhuman incel and 4 others
What about that hapa with Icelandic father ?
Don’t know who you mean.

But tiktok is cope anyways. They all fraud hard af and are usually twink manlets etc.

Most of them wouldn’t get the attention irl they get on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Racky, AscendingHero and 2 others
Even if the guy is a doctor, the same shit applies

He wastes all his time at work. Yeah, he gets a bit of money, but that's literally it. He has to gymcel in his own time. He is getting fuck all status with his job, he's gaining fuck all followers. he's getting fuck all sponsors.
As you said yourself, he gets "a bit of money" (six figure income), and, more importantly, I don't think that men become doctors because they want to slay, they do it because, well, they want to work in medicine. So it can fulfill them.

Not everyone is focused on slaying, the majority actually wants a partner to settled down with and a good career.
Life’s a scam nigga. What do these Instagram fitness models even contribute to society. They literally fuck whores for 100x more money and luxuries than most men in history. There will be an uprising soon when people wake up
There will never be an uprising because Normies see Instagram models having a better life. Maybe for other reasons, someday, but Normies have a better mental health than users here, they had teen love and a decent youth, so they don't feel massive FOMO looking at Instagram. They have other things they worry about, Normie stuff like work problems, relationship problems, etc., they wouldn't want to live the life of influencers even if they could.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, subhuman incel, A23ghskung and 4 others
Not sure if compounding is the right term, I'm too low IQ to articulate my thoughts on this theory. But this is what I mean:

Take a regular guy off the street, he's average looking, average job, average LTR or most likely incel. 50 hours of his week is wasted at his pathetic job + commuting. All this time to 'earn' a pathetic salary. He earns just enough to pay his rent and probably save a couple hundred a month if he's lucky. Some don't even save at all. He has barely any friends and is forced to go out most weekends and ruin his body with alcohol and shit sleep just to try and find a slay, but fails miserably 9 times out of 10.

His work stress is making him go grey/bald, he's waking up at 5am every day. It's starting to take a toll on his skin. His boss tells him he's on thin ice every week and expects him to do overtime. Overall a trash life. All paths lead to a brutal descension.

Now take an instagram model, actor, professional athlete ect

Not only are these cunts earning millions for their 'work'. It is their job to look good and be at peak performance all year round

These guys wake up with 0 stress, they are often provided with personal trainers and elite dietitians, pharma grade roids. Their entire day is spent maxxing their looks and maxxing their health. They are given access to top tier skin treatments, supplements ect nothing can go wrong.

Not only that, this process just leads to further success in regards to status. They are gaining tens of thousands of followers daily, blue instagram tick, the money is just rolling in. I read somewhere that Nick Bateman earns 50k per Instagram post. Meanwhile the average shmuck doesn't earn that in an entire year.

For these guys, every action they take, every thing they do just compounds their success. The keep looking better, keep growing their following, keep earning more. Meanwhile an average man descends rapidly as the days go by.

Everything just fits into place for these guys. To make things even more brutal; while they focus on gymcelling, they are bombarded with thousands of DMs from girls around the world. Getting sent unsolicited nudes ect. These guys don't need to go out, they don't need to drink, they don't need to face rejection. They have a plethora of girls to choose from just because of their 'job'.

Meanwhile the average normie male is told to improve himself and someday he'll find the right girl

"Work on yourself and go to therapy"

"Join a bouldering class or salsa, there will be tons of girls you could meet there"

Funny GIF

Even if the normie is properly gymcelled or even roided. It's all for nothing, he's not rewarded for it. All he's doing is going to work with an impressive physique. He barely gets to show if off. He is not gaining money or status because of it. Not to mention the amount of time he will be spending outside of his 50+ work hours. He will be left with practically no free time for himself.

Life as an average man is a fucking scam
there is an incel meme in croatia that you should just join a "hiking group" if you want to find girls LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Ethniframementalcel
Not sure if compounding is the right term, I'm too low IQ to articulate my thoughts on this theory. But this is what I mean:

Take a regular guy off the street, he's average looking, average job, average LTR or most likely incel. 50 hours of his week is wasted at his pathetic job + commuting. All this time to 'earn' a pathetic salary. He earns just enough to pay his rent and probably save a couple hundred a month if he's lucky. Some don't even save at all. He has barely any friends and is forced to go out most weekends and ruin his body with alcohol and shit sleep just to try and find a slay, but fails miserably 9 times out of 10.

His work stress is making him go grey/bald, he's waking up at 5am every day. It's starting to take a toll on his skin. His boss tells him he's on thin ice every week and expects him to do overtime. Overall a trash life. All paths lead to a brutal descension.

Meanwhile the average normie male is told to improve himself and someday he'll find the right girl

"Join a bouldering class or salsa, there will be tons of girls you could meet there"

Funny GIF

Even if the normie is properly gymcelled or even roided. It's all for nothing, he's not rewarded for it. All he's doing is going to work with an impressive physique. He barely gets to show if off. He is not gaining money or status because of it. Not to mention the amount of time he will be spending outside of his 50+ work hours. He will be left with practically no free time for himself.

wise wisdom from your med comrade

:oops:

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, playboicarti, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
how many people actually look like Bateman? Not many.
How many people look average but can still earn 200k a year? A lot probably. How many do so? Not so many
who mogs u or bateman?

I don't think that men become doctors because they want to slay, they do it because, well, they want to work in medicine. So it can fulfill them.
Men become doctors to get status and money. The doctors I've met truly don't give af about their patients. Maybe trauma surgeons do it out of goodwill but I'd wager they're still in the minority.

I have a family member who is an MD and has the textbook dark triad personality, did jailtime for involvement in money laundering or some shit. This is in the west not some 3rd world shithole btw.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, Deleted member 22126, subhuman incel and 4 others
Men become doctors to get status and money.
Yeah but the status they can get comes from being good doctors.

And getting status for being good doctors is the motivation they have for their career, not slaying.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I hate to sound like a defeatist but You just can’t live a good life as a normal man anymore.
unless you have some crazy status (which isn’t attainable for 99.9999% of you) than ur basically fucked if you don’t have insane looks.

I would still suggest looksmaxxing still but just know that the returns won’t be that good.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, vaninskybird, copemaxxeer and 8 others
There's just no point thinking about this unless you have a concrete plan / path to reach the same level.. you were not born Nick Bateman, or Mike Thurston or whoever the fuck you idolise. It's like complaining not being as good at football as C Ronaldo.. some people just luck out with a particular set of genetics / life circumstances. Such is life. No point getting depressed over something totally out of your control

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95, 11gaijin, subhuman incel and 5 others
There's just no point thinking about this unless you have a concrete plan / path to reach the same level.. you were not born Nick Bateman, or Mike Thurston or whoever the fuck you idolise. It's like complaining not being as good at football as C Ronaldo.. some people just luck out with a particular set of genetics / life circumstances. Such is life. No point getting depressed over something totally out of your control
I have a plan jfl if you think I’m just going to accept this like a cuck

I already life mog 99% of men but I want a truly elite life

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Racky, copemaxxeer and 10 others
As you said yourself, he gets "a bit of money" (six figure income), and, more importantly, I don't think that men become doctors because they want to slay, they do it because, well, they want to work in medicine. So it can fulfill them.

Not everyone is focused on slaying, the majority actually wants a partner to settled down with and a good career.

There will never be an uprising because Normies see Instagram models having a better life. Maybe for other reasons, someday, but Normies have a better mental health than users here, they had teen love and a decent youth, so they don't feel massive FOMO looking at Instagram. They have other things they worry about, Normie stuff like work problems, relationship problems, etc., they wouldn't want to live the life of influencers even if they could.
It's not about slaying

Slaying is just one of many byproducts of having a 'job' like that

Let's pretend that starting tomorrow, doctors only earn 40k per year. You think these same guys are going to go through 8 years of brutal med school just so they can feel "fulfilled"? Major cope boyo, most of them do it for the money and muh prestige

And?

You can be an instagram model earning 5 mil per year and still settle down with a partner. But that's not even the point, even if these fags wanted to slay, they simply couldn't

One reason is time constraints because of their jobs; when you're working 50-80 hours a week, lmao if you think you're gonna slay anything unless you are literally giga chad ordering girls to your house from tinder. Even then, you're gonna be so tired with 0 energy from wasting it all on wagecucking. Most doctors are subhuman rats who can't pull shit anyway

Meanwhile the influencer (even if he looks like utter shit) will have all the free time in the world and will be able to get girls to his house whenever he wants. He will be able to slay from status alone

There will never be an uprising because Normies see Instagram models having a better life.

Because they lack the sentience. Normies are incredibly low IQ, they can't put 2 and 2 together.

Meanwhile these same normies will stay up all night crying wondering how they're going to afford their next rent payment. Declineing work drinks because they can't afford it while eating baked beans all week. I've worked with so many retards like this.

I'd say 90% of normies' lives are objectively shit. Period.

I literally don't know anyone in real life who is living a good life without stress, without being cucked by their LTR, without going through a brutal looks/age descension, without money problems.

Most of my friends are depressed as fuck with 0 direction in life, clinging on to any cope they can

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 27857, Deleted member 16357 and 16 others

Imagine getting paid millions to gymcel and do club appearances

@ChickenAndRiceBrah

Mike tyson laugh
Mike tyson laugh
Mike tyson laugh
Mike tyson laugh
Mike tyson laugh
Mike tyson laugh

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 27857, AscendingHero and 11 others
So what's the solution then?

• JFL
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, Rt-Rust1 and 2 others
So what's the solution then?
Best you can do it is free yourself from wageslavery.
Living on your own terms should be your main priority in life. Your time is everything. And maybe someday you might get super lucky and make it big (easier said than done ofc)

some ideas, although they will take years of planning and execution to ensure high probability of success. Even then, you will probably still fail. There's a reason most men on this earn are enslaved, but anyway:

- Learning an in demand skill and working freelance or starting your own business
- Create app/software/product
- Become a youtuber
- Copy a popular tik tok account and try and make it big
- Learn morphing and morph yourself to giga chad level then spend thousands on promotion (become the next toni mahfud)
- professional ewhore fisher
- day trade

It really depends on what your strengths/experience/skills are

All these will require high business IQ and awareness. You need to know marketing too

If you're low IQ there's a 99% chance you will fail, even as a Chad. Look at Maher for example, one of the biggest moggers on the planet, yet he's been stuck on 30k followers for years. The retard could have millions by now if he wasn't so dumb

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 27857, Deleted member 16357 and 20 others

Not only are these cunts earning millions for their 'work'. It is their job to look good and be at peak performance all year round

These guys wake up with 0 stress, they are often provided with personal trainers and elite dietitians, pharma grade roids. Their entire day is spent maxxing their looks and maxxing their health. They are given access to top tier skin treatments, supplements ect nothing can go wrong.

Not only that, this process just leads to further success in regards to status. They are gaining tens of thousands of followers daily, blue instagram tick, the money is just rolling in. I read somewhere that Nick Bateman earns 50k per Instagram post. Meanwhile the average shmuck doesn't earn that in an entire year.

For these guys, every action they take, every thing they do just compounds their success. The keep looking better, keep growing their following, keep earning more. Meanwhile an average man descends rapidly as the days go by.

Everything just fits into place for these guys. To make things even more brutal; while they focus on gymcelling, they are bombarded with thousands of DMs from girls around the world. Getting sent unsolicited nudes ect. These guys don't need to go out, they don't need to drink, they don't need to face rejection. They have a plethora of girls to choose from just because of their 'job'.

Funny GIF

The awkward moment when you described my life ( except the going out part and drinking. I don’t believe in going out unless one has a certain look. I was able to get the quality I wanted with some reasonable effort at my peak gym so body ( 181cm-170 lbs).

Everyday I wake up pissed I gotta get up early. It’s bullshit. Then I got to deal with blue pilled cucks who think that the future is gonna be alright. BRB rent keeps going up, brb no fucking way to buy a house. Brb wages fucking stagnate and don’t keep up with fucking cost of living increase. The life of a wage cel is pathethic.

Yet most of humanity is obsessed with this fucking work scam. It has its place but the Europeans definetly have the better idea. Some countries like Finland and Norway have like 30 hour work weeks, and some companies their do like 4 hour work days.

Meanwhile me in America I have to be in work from fucking 7am-4pm for a normal wage that literally fucking half goes to some greedy fucking Jew landlord.

I’m not asking for free rent, but the current prices I know are ridiculous cause they were rich as fuck to begin with and can easily charge much more reasonable rates. But being the Jews they are they extract every penny.

Fuck being a wagie.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, Racky, autistic_tendencies and 10 others
The awkward moment when you described my life ( except the going out part and drinking. I don’t believe in going out unless one has a certain look. I was able to get the quality I wanted with some reasonable effort at my peak gym so body ( 181cm-170 lbs).

Everyday I wake up pissed I gotta get up early. It’s bullshit. Then I got to deal with blue pilled cucks who think that the future is gonna be alright. BRB rent keeps going up, brb no fucking way to buy a house. Brb wages fucking stagnate and don’t keep up with fucking cost of living increase. The life of a wage cel is pathethic.

Yet most of humanity is obsessed with this fucking work scam. It has its place but the Europeans definetly have the better idea. Some countries like Finland and Norway have like 30 hour work weeks, and some companies their do like 4 hour work days.

Meanwhile me in America I have to be in work from fucking 7am-4pm for a normal wage that literally fucking half goes to some greedy fucking Jew landlord.

I’m not asking for free rent, but the current prices I know are ridiculous cause they were rich as fuck to begin with and can easily charge much more reasonable rates. But being the Jews they are they extract every penny.

Fuck being a wagie.
Exactly how I felt when I worked

Most brutal feeling on earth, I wanted to jump in front of my train every morning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, vaninskybird, AscendingHero and 5 others
Exactly how I felt when I worked

Most brutal feeling on earth, I wanted to jump in front of my train every morning
Damn. What job did you / and are you wage slaving right now . It blows my mind normies try to brag about how many hours they work.” Yo bro I worked 12 hours today, 70 hours this week here’s my sick overtime paycheck :soy:“.

They use overtime to further make you stay in this slave work environment. And it seems like you have to do so you don’t feel your spending most of your money on fucking rent to greedy Jew landlords.

Non work cells are insanely lucky. All that free time. Damn

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Damn. What job did you / and are you wage slaving right now . It blows my mind normies try to brag about how many hours they work.” Yo bro I worked 12 hours today, 70 hours this week here’s my sick overtime paycheck :soy:“.

They use overtime to further make you stay in this slave work environment. And it seems like you have to do so you don’t feel your spending most of your money on fucking rent to greedy Jew landlords.

I did tech sales

I was leaving the house at 5:30 am and coming back at 7:45pm every day, to a house that wasn't even mine. I didn't have my own room or time to my self ect

It got to a point I couldn't cope anymore so I quit then put all my eggs into becoming a youtuber. I managed to get monetized within 6 months and I haven't worked since

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, vaninskybird, AscendingHero and 6 others
I did tech sales

I was leaving the house at 5:30 am and coming back at 7:45pm every day, to a house that wasn't even mine. I didn't have my own room or time to my self ect

It got to a point I couldn't cope anymore so I quit then put all my eggs into becoming a youtuber. I managed to get monetized within 6 months and I haven't worked since
I found ur utube channel :feelsmega::feelsmega:

looks like you and speak british, similar view counts too for channel :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Pikabro, vaninskybird and 7 others
I did tech sales

Yo that’s what up. Fuck the wage cel lifestyle. Have you shared your channel here or nah keeping it a secret 🤫.Id gladly sub to a redpilledYouTuber then some faggy YouTube cuck who thinks everything will be perfect.

Yeh. You're just a scumbag tbh. You like trying to make others feel bad about their situations, seen it time and time again with you

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and AscensionMan98
Yeh. You're just a scumbag tbh. You like trying to make others feel bad about their situations, seen it time and time again with you
Whatever you say mate

Maybe I'll start telling everyone that they're all gonna make it brahs

Reality is brutal, if you don't wanna hear it go back to reddit where anyone can be a multimillionaire slayer if they just apply themselves and go to therapy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, Deleted member 27857, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 8 others

the one thing I'm happy with is that even though I hate wageslaving it could be a lot worse
I have an IT job paying above average that I work from home most days and in theory I work 40 hours a week but in reality it's probably scraping half of that
I still want to get out of this though, it's shit having to do work I don't care about and having to wait for approval from managers to take days off and stuff like that, also above average pay I still barely save any money each month

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Chadethnic101, AscendingHero and 2 others
there is an incel meme in croatia that you should just join a "hiking group" if you want to find girls LMAO

Can you explain the meme. Don’t get it. Or these hiking foids like nature enthusiasts and thus hippie type and easy to slay. Enlighten me.

THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT THREAD AT EXISTENCE - i found sluthate becasue of this, hated workcelling at work

Workcelling - slavery, normies are working drones who live only for weekend drinking to forget how shitty life they have, vacations at summer and buying some things all these to end paying alliment for wife and kids

At late 20 they are done, bald and fat, impossible to talk with them becasue work, boss and wife and soccer are only themes, complaining about how old they are

Being a master of your time - everything, your freedom and time is most valuable comodity, no money is worth it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, NegativeNorwood, AscendingHero and 7 others

Funny GIF

Read every word, I think the blackpill OP is describing is called Matthew effect in economics. I'm a subhuman but this post didn't make me feel bad in any way, so I don't get users accusing @forevergymcelling of being a scumbag because of it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel and thecel
Can you explain the meme. Don’t get it. Or these hiking foids like nature enthusiasts and thus hippie type and easy to slay. Enlighten me.
Its some Shitty slavic version of "just join an activity" meme

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Best you can do it is free yourself from wageslavery.
Living on your own terms should be your main priority in life. Your time is everything. And maybe someday you might get super lucky and make it big (easier said than done ofc)

some ideas, although they will take years of planning and execution to ensure high probability of success. Even then, you will probably still fail. There's a reason most men on this earn are enslaved, but anyway:

- Learning an in demand skill and working freelance or starting your own business
- Create app/software/product
- Become a youtuber
- Copy a popular tik tok account and try and make it big
- Learn morphing and morph yourself to giga chad level then spend thousands on promotion (become the next toni mahfud)
- professional ewhore fisher
- day trade

It really depends on what your strengths/experience/skills are

All these will require high business IQ and awareness. You need to know marketing too

If you're low IQ there's a 99% chance you will fail, even as a Chad. Look at Maher for example, one of the biggest moggers on the planet, yet he's been stuck on 30k followers for years. The retard could have millions by now if he wasn't so dumb
(y)

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT THREAD AT EXISTENCE - i found sluthate becasue of this, hated workcelling at work

Workcelling - slavery, normies are working drones who live only for weekend drinking to forget how shitty life they have, vacations at summer and buying some things all these to end paying alliment for wife and kids

At late 20 they are done, bald and fat, impossible to talk with them becasue work, boss and wife and soccer are only themes, complaining about how old they are

Being a master of your time - everything, your freedom and time is most valuable comodity, no money is worth it

late twenties isn't old im nearly 28 myself but not fat as a typical normie , that is where they fuck up big time. Also of course not keeping hair. But the average normie is healthminin big time and looks like shit because of lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Richard_Hungwell, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
rich get richer, smh

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others

PM me your YouTube channel goddamit I wanna check it out

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
Me after reading this thread:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel, Tallooksmaxxer and 4 others
Looks like i ama lucky. I work from home and earn good enough for my age. I invest 50% of my salary as the first task on every pay day. 30-35% goes into my looksmaxxing and rest i save for emergency.

Also as I work from home my job isn't much hectic and i barely work 3-4 hours
what work

I did tech sales

Surely tech sales pays better than being a small-time youtuber (providing you can actually close deals)?

Surely tech sales pays better than being a small-time youtuber (providing you can actually close deals)?
Yeah I was earning more before but my life was utter garbage. Every day was misery, wasn't worth it at all

I had so much money but no time to spend it. Now I work whenever I want, take as much time off as I want and am 1000x happier than I was back then. I have 0 stress 0 cortisol

Plus my YT is growing fast, I've been getting approached for sponsorship ect I think in about 6 months time I'll be earning more than I did doing sales

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27857, subhuman incel, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Read every word, I think the blackpill OP is describing is called Matthew effect in economics. I'm a subhuman but this post didn't make me feel bad in any way, so I don't get users accusing @forevergymcelling of being a scumbag because of it.
He's got a point with the thread, but the running theme with this guy is that he gives off extremely crabs-in-a-bucket vibes with all his posts. He spreads these miserable ideas around all the time even though he's doing pretty well in life in terms of looks, better than most other posters here, yet he still whinges endlessly and projects onto others.

It's kind of an insult to the guys who are actually average looking

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Richard_Hungwell and Chadethnic101
Yeah I was earning more before but my life was utter garbage. Every day was misery, wasn't worth it at all

I had so much money but no time to spend it. Now I work whenever I want, take as much time off as I want and am 1000x happier than I was back then. I have 0 stress 0 cortisol

Plus my YT is growing fast, I've been getting approached for sponsorship ect I think in about 6 months time I'll be earning more than I did doing sales
Define 'so much money' though.. for me, that would have to be minimum £100k per year after tax in your mid 20s all the way up to mid 30s. I'm also quite surprised you had to still go into the office (you mentioned 5.30AM starts) etc - even after Covid and the rise of remote working? That does indeed suck

Define 'so much money' though.. for me, that would have to be minimum £100k per year after tax in your mid 20s all the way up to mid 30s. I'm also quite surprised you had to still go into the office (you mentioned 5.30AM starts) etc - even after Covid and the rise of remote working? That does indeed suck
Jfl no where near 100k, it was my first proper job out of uni

But every penny I earned was saved. I didn't have to pay rent, food ect

Funny you say that. My reason for quitting was because they didn't let me work remotely, even though everything I did was on my own laptop. I legit had 0 reason to be in the office, I barely spoke to anyone while there anyway. The boss knew about my suffering with the brutal commute and he didn't care. During my review I asked him for literally just one day a week to work from home and he said no. He was a huge power freak and wanted full control of everyone there.

2 weeks after I quit, covid happened and they lost their office so everyone started working remote full time anyway. Insane incel luck for me. Not only that, they all got put on furlough for like 2 months; earning full salary and doing nothing. Meanwhile I was left to rot with 0 income. I even got rejected from welfare jfl

That's when I started my YT channel. I knew the job market was about to be obliterated

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Rt-Rust1, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
Jfl no where near 100k, it was my first proper job out of uni

But every penny I earned was saved. I didn't have to pay rent, food ect

Funny you say that. My reason for quitting was because they didn't let me work remotely, even though everything I did was on my own laptop. I legit had 0 reason to be in the office, I barely spoke to anyone while there anyway. The boss knew about my suffering with the brual commute and he didn't care. During my review I asked him for literally just one day a week to work from home and he said no. He was a huge power freak and wanted full control of everyone there.

2 weeks after I quit, covid happened and they lost their office so everyone started working remote full time anyway. Insane incel luck for me. Not only that, they all got put on furlough for like 2 months; earning full salary and doing nothing. Meanwhile I was left to rot with 0 income. I even got rejected from welfare jfl

That's when I started my YT channel. I knew the job market was about to be obliterated
Fair enough, everything was different pre-covid.

Nowadays you could definitely find a well-paid B2B SaaS sales job, fully remote, and probably still earn low six figures (after bonus / commission etc). My business is 100% remote - we're not obligated to go into the office at all apart from when we have a team meeting, but that is 1x every 3 months. I haven't been into the office since early March, and I'm working 20 something hour weeks, taking 1.5 hours at lunch JFL.. today I finished at 2:30 as did everyone else.

If the youtube thing is working for you though then more power to you. Definitely sounds fun

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16474 and forevergymcelling

I agree with the premise of your post. Top celebrities earn a ridiculous amount of money. Not to mention when they are famous they will get lots of money for sponsors and to make apperances somwherer where they will get paid £1000's just to be themselves. Then adoctorcel who goes to Uni for 8 years will only earn a faction of what most A-List celebrities make.

I disagree that most of these guys wake up with 0 stress. They have so much pressure to perform infront of a massive audience. If they don't perform there will be 1000's of people chatting shit about them IRL and on social media. Not to mention the volatility and competitiveness of being at the top. One day they are all the rage and the next day they are old news, kicked to the curb.

Actors and athletes still have bosses and coaches that probably shout at them. An actor is at the mercy of the director. An athelete is at the mercy of his coach.

Idk. Almost no point in analysing the 0.1% A List Celebrities because 99.9% of people will never get there. You don't need there level of fame to enjoy life. Life is unfair but they have earnt all that money.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Chadethnic101
Whatever you say mate

Maybe I'll start telling everyone that they're all gonna make it brahs

Reality is brutal, if you don't wanna hear it go back to reddit where anyone can be a multimillionaire slayer if they just apply themselves and go to therapy
Anyone who says "mate" is a faggot.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16944, DwayneWhite55 and 2 others
This thread is so good you are one of the best user here

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and forevergymcelling