The compounding pill is brutal

Not sure if compounding is the right term, I'm too low IQ to articulate my thoughts on this theory. But this is what I mean:

Take a regular guy off the street, he's average looking, average job, average LTR or most likely incel. 50 hours of his week is wasted at his pathetic job + commuting. All this time to 'earn' a pathetic salary. He earns just enough to pay his rent and probably save a couple hundred a month if he's lucky. Some don't even save at all. He has barely any friends and is forced to go out most weekends and ruin his body with alcohol and shit sleep just to try and find a slay, but fails miserably 9 times out of 10.

His work stress is making him go grey/bald, he's waking up at 5am every day. It's starting to take a toll on his skin. His boss tells him he's on thin ice every week and expects him to do overtime. Overall a trash life. All paths lead to a brutal descension.

Now take an instagram model, actor, professional athlete ect

Not only are these cunts earning millions for their 'work'. It is their job to look good and be at peak performance all year round

These guys wake up with 0 stress, they are often provided with personal trainers and elite dietitians, pharma grade roids. Their entire day is spent maxxing their looks and maxxing their health. They are given access to top tier skin treatments, supplements ect nothing can go wrong.

Not only that, this process just leads to further success in regards to status. They are gaining tens of thousands of followers daily, blue instagram tick, the money is just rolling in. I read somewhere that Nick Bateman earns 50k per Instagram post. Meanwhile the average shmuck doesn't earn that in an entire year.

For these guys, every action they take, every thing they do just compounds their success. The keep looking better, keep growing their following, keep earning more. Meanwhile an average man descends rapidly as the days go by.

Everything just fits into place for these guys. To make things even more brutal; while they focus on gymcelling, they are bombarded with thousands of DMs from girls around the world. Getting sent unsolicited nudes ect. These guys don't need to go out, they don't need to drink, they don't need to face rejection. They have a plethora of girls to choose from just because of their 'job'.

Meanwhile the average normie male is told to improve himself and someday he'll find the right girl

"Work on yourself and go to therapy"

"Join a bouldering class or salsa, there will be tons of girls you could meet there"

Funny GIF

Even if the normie is properly gymcelled or even roided. It's all for nothing, he's not rewarded for it. All he's doing is going to work with an impressive physique. He barely gets to show if off. He is not gaining money or status because of it. Not to mention the amount of time he will be spending outside of his 50+ work hours. He will be left with practically no free time for himself.

Life as an average man is a fucking scam
Describes my life almost to a T. I destroy my body at work busting my ass and he still talks to me like a bug despite me heightmogging him by a foot and mogging him in looks. To succumb to such trivial problems and lose sight of your life is the path of an actual bug however. Fuck being a sad cunt.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
This is so fucking cope. NBA players look like dogshit. All of them would be roasted for how aged they look at 30 due to all the stress of cardio and games. Same with NFL players. They get girls off money and status.

Models are fucking cope too. There's a couples dozen male models who actually make millions and the rest are bisexuals who make enough to survive by giving old men blowjobs for cash.

There's 0 excuse to be a poor average joe. 99% of people don't have the motivation aka genes to actually put in any work to improve their lives. The 1% who do reap the benefits.
nba players look very good and youthful even in 30s not sure what you’re talking about. steph curry and chris paul are 35 ish

Which one of you faggot mods removed this from best of the best

Pulp Fiction Thinking GIF

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: infini, horizontallytall, Deleted member 23848 and 1 other person
Y niggas write out essays on an incel forum. Nerds

Far from it. I don’t know a single person who earns 200k a year or more complaining about having a shitty life.

You guys are just disconnected from reality
same :ROFLMAO: all the well off people i know live great lives. inb4 "it's all a façade bro" copes & "but what about that one depressed rich dude!"

• JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
Not sure if compounding is the right term, I'm too low IQ to articulate my thoughts on this theory. But this is what I mean:

Take a regular guy off the street, he's average looking, average job, average LTR or most likely incel. 50 hours of his week is wasted at his pathetic job + commuting. All this time to 'earn' a pathetic salary. He earns just enough to pay his rent and probably save a couple hundred a month if he's lucky. Some don't even save at all. He has barely any friends and is forced to go out most weekends and ruin his body with alcohol and shit sleep just to try and find a slay, but fails miserably 9 times out of 10.

His work stress is making him go grey/bald, he's waking up at 5am every day. It's starting to take a toll on his skin. His boss tells him he's on thin ice every week and expects him to do overtime. Overall a trash life. All paths lead to a brutal descension.

Now take an instagram model, actor, professional athlete ect

Not only are these cunts earning millions for their 'work'. It is their job to look good and be at peak performance all year round

These guys wake up with 0 stress, they are often provided with personal trainers and elite dietitians, pharma grade roids. Their entire day is spent maxxing their looks and maxxing their health. They are given access to top tier skin treatments, supplements ect nothing can go wrong.

Not only that, this process just leads to further success in regards to status. They are gaining tens of thousands of followers daily, blue instagram tick, the money is just rolling in. I read somewhere that Nick Bateman earns 50k per Instagram post. Meanwhile the average shmuck doesn't earn that in an entire year.

For these guys, every action they take, every thing they do just compounds their success. The keep looking better, keep growing their following, keep earning more. Meanwhile an average man descends rapidly as the days go by.

Everything just fits into place for these guys. To make things even more brutal; while they focus on gymcelling, they are bombarded with thousands of DMs from girls around the world. Getting sent unsolicited nudes ect. These guys don't need to go out, they don't need to drink, they don't need to face rejection. They have a plethora of girls to choose from just because of their 'job'.

Meanwhile the average normie male is told to improve himself and someday he'll find the right girl

"Work on yourself and go to therapy"

"Join a bouldering class or salsa, there will be tons of girls you could meet there"

Funny GIF

Even if the normie is properly gymcelled or even roided. It's all for nothing, he's not rewarded for it. All he's doing is going to work with an impressive physique. He barely gets to show if off. He is not gaining money or status because of it. Not to mention the amount of time he will be spending outside of his 50+ work hours. He will be left with practically no free time for himself.

Life as an average man is a fucking scam

This is the Matthew effect

For to every one who has will more be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away.

— Matthew 25:29, RSV.

if you have a shit base to begin with, thing will get even worse from there; if you had a good base at the start, things will get even better as time passes. Both sexually and economically, the two are closely interlinked and both are determined by your genetic stock

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean and AscendingHero
This is the Matthew effect

For to every one who has will more be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away.

— Matthew 25:29, RSV.
The Matthew Noszka effect

263445324_2690189301284179_4018270663318422932_n.jpg

261412881_596079631683119_7563096193931810503_n.jpg

260476986_3124159994569413_3237966459719305153_n.jpg

All of this for just existing

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AscendingHero, BoneDensity and 1 other person
fucking brutal reality check, im shaking rn, overdosed on moneypill and statuspill

Didn't read the thread, but

Nothing new under the sun. The article below is worth reading. It's basically your (OP) observation written by a high IQ guy. Making sense of it might put your mind at ease. I hope it doesn't make you despondent to realize this. You can try to strive to not be average, or withdraw from the competition and stop comparing yourself to others, with some eastern philosophy or Christianity or something.

• +1
Reactions: Kaizen
It's not about slaying

Slaying is just one of many byproducts of having a 'job' like that

Let's pretend that starting tomorrow, doctors only earn 40k per year. You think these same guys are going to go through 8 years of brutal med school just so they can feel "fulfilled"? Major cope boyo, most of them do it for the money and muh prestige

And?

You can be an instagram model earning 5 mil per year and still settle down with a partner. But that's not even the point, even if these fags wanted to slay, they simply couldn't

One reason is time constraints because of their jobs; when you're working 50-80 hours a week, lmao if you think you're gonna slay anything unless you are literally giga chad ordering girls to your house from tinder. Even then, you're gonna be so tired with 0 energy from wasting it all on wagecucking. Most doctors are subhuman rats who can't pull shit anyway

Meanwhile the influencer (even if he looks like utter shit) will have all the free time in the world and will be able to get girls to his house whenever he wants. He will be able to slay from status alone

Because they lack the sentience. Normies are incredibly low IQ, they can't put 2 and 2 together.

Meanwhile these same normies will stay up all night crying wondering how they're going to afford their next rent payment. Declineing work drinks because they can't afford it while eating baked beans all week. I've worked with so many retards like this.

I'd say 90% of normies' lives are objectively shit. Period.

I literally don't know anyone in real life who is living a good life without stress, without being cucked by their LTR, without going through a brutal looks/age descension, without money problems.

Most of my friends are depressed as fuck with 0 direction in life, clinging on to any cope they can
U have veey high iq and very nice humour and very good looking face . U literally have right here what it takes to be rich bro. I am indian. ,fucked for life

bump

realest thread on this whole forum.

lost me a bit on "try daytrading" as that is one of the biggest traps ever made by the elite to draw the average joe into thinking that he can outperform Jim Simons and his robots

but the whole rest of it remains true. Either you take this pill and become so depressed that you rope or ascend to the point where you get paid by your looks eventually. Competition never ceased to exist, every inch of height, every mm of forward growth, every mm of bideltoid width and every IQ point compounds to your likelihood of success