the contents of this website is very dark. pedophile/weird users like this is why FBI monitor it on a constant basis. (about racist RealLooksmaxxer)

Turkey nobody cares about n word in here
can't say that word in the west Haven

it's VERY racist

your pedophile friend lives here and constantly says it on the forum

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Haven
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
tbh turkey is a part of the west
I dont say n word irl but i see people saying it litteraly nobody cares why i would be racist to blacks i dont even saw them more than 3 times in my life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and MrGlutton
73723F70 BFCA 4296 81DA 23FE97118058

yeah, its me whos racist, because everyone knows racism from blacks doesnt exist

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
LOL

what makes you say that?

@TsarTsar444 thoughts?
Turkey is one of the only lone dogs kinda, but it is western oriented more, has more connections with the EU, but non with the middle east in terms of economical and political partnerships

LOL

what makes you say that?

@TsarTsar444 thoughts?
look at the map of europe, turkey is part of europe like russia is part of europe tbh
I dont say n word irl but i see people saying it litteraly nobody cares why i would be racist to blacks i dont even saw them more than 3 times in my life
true, when im with ethnics they will say it as well nobody seems to care but i dont say it since i have friends who dont like the term at all and dont use it themselves either

• +1
Reactions: Haven
Turkey is one of the only lone dogs kinda, but it is western oriented more, has more connections with the EU, but non with the middle east in terms of economical and political partnerships
turkey is literally a muslim country
look at the map of europe, turkey is part of europe like russia is part of europe tbh

true, when im with ethnics they will say it as well nobody seems to care but i dont say it since i have friends who dont like the term at all and dont use it themselves either
Turkey is one of only four countries that want to be associated with Eastern Europe (the other three are Belarus, Moldova, and Ukraine). While every other Eastern European country stubbornly resists the Eastern Europe label, Turkey embraces it. ... About three percent of Turkey is in Eastern Europe; the rest is in Asia.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and TsarTsar444

no

ethnics say the word with the ending "ga" and racists say it with ger

@looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack care to elaborate?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Shrek2OnDvD, Haven and 1 other person

Turkey is one of only four countries that want to be associated with Eastern Europe (the other three are Belarus, Moldova, and Ukraine). While every other Eastern European country stubbornly resists the Eastern Europe label, Turkey embraces it. ... About three percent of Turkey is in Eastern Europe; the rest is in Asia.
yes so its kinda european :ROFLMAO: if the ottomans never conquered constantinople however then there would have been no european presence. plus the ottomans took white slaves which is why you will find white passing turks too

no

in the netherlands i hear moroccan badboys use hard er. but moroccans and blacks can be relaxed with each other so i think they dont mind using slurs for each others lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Gunna, Deleted member 9274 and MrGlutton
no

I litteraly cant understand the difference

• Hmm...
@Frank Jack

i guess this is the weird part of me talking about toddlers he's talking about :lul::lul::lul:

@RealLooksmaxxer

a subhuman pedo who's so retarded he neglects his kids(child abuses them)

his whole thread backfired on him LOOOOL

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gunna, stevielake, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
I litteraly cant understand the difference
cause you're in Turkey, that country literally has no background of blacks in it in from a recent historical standpoint as far as im concerned.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Haven

This history is quite complicated but Turkey was always a wierd case historically, since the Ottoman days there core was the Balkan region in Europe, before the 19th century they were considered a heathen land (this was before the racial and imperial european ideas began) but during the 19th century they were considered "the sick man of Europe" and they tried to copy the French as much as possible including copying the french law. Then ww1 came and they fell Ataturk then was super western oriented and he tried as much as possible to make Turkey a western nation and push down religion like banning hijab and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
in the netherlands i hear moroccan badboys use hard er. but moroccans and blacks can be relaxed with each other so i think they dont mind using slurs for each others lmao
that's in the netherlands, the country that matters currently, is the United States.

it has a severe historical background of racism directed towards black people, and still to this day occurs.

@Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @Shrek2OnDvD

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Shrek2OnDvD, Frank Jack and 1 other person
that's in the netherlands, the country that matters is the United States,

it has a severe historical background of racism directed towards black people, and still to this day occurs.

@Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @Shrek2OnDvD
to be fair the netherlands also colonized both the antilles/suriname and indonesia, so they have played a role as well, they did bad shit especially in indonesia. and theres this tradition called "zwarte piet" that made headlines in the united states for the alleged racism. google the term i used in quotation marks and you will see what i mean

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
This history is quite complicated but Turkey was always a wierd case historically, since the Ottoman days there core was the Balkan region in Europe, before the 19th century they were considered a heathen land (this was before the racial and imperial european ideas began) but during the 19th century they were considered "the sick man of Europe" and they tried to copy the French as much as possible including copying the french law. Then ww1 came and they fell Ataturk then was super western oriented and he tried as much as possible to make Turkey a western nation and push down religion like banning hijab and stuff
you have an NBA player who's banned from Turkey, what's his name again..?

Enes Kanter, he can't go back to Turkey because he spoke out against their current government

Turkey is far different compared to America

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
yes so its kinda european :ROFLMAO: if the ottomans never conquered constantinople however then there would have been no european presence. plus the ottomans took white slaves which is why you will find white passing turks too
90% of white passing turks are muhajir descendants from balkan muslims that fled the new free Christian balkan lands, Bosnia and Albania are the only ones who saved themselves thanks to Germans protecting us, but in reality Bulgaria and Serbia were also like 40% muslim originally but they fled to Turkey later

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Haven and Michael Myers
you have an NBA player who's banned from Turkey, what's his name again..?

Enes Kanter, he can't go back to Turkey because he spoke out against their current government

Turkey is far different compared to America
Turkey is super nationalistic, speaking out againts the country is considered taboo as hell and treason, since Ataturk they worship the Nation

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and MrGlutton
90% of white passing turks are muhajir descendants from balkan muslims that fled the new free Christian balkan lands, Bosnia and Albania are the only ones who saved themselves thanks to Germans protecting us, but in reality Bulgaria and Serbia were also like 40% muslim originally but they fled to Turkey later
so they only are from those areas then, got it.

Turkey is super nationalistic, speaking out againts the country is considered taboo as hell and treason, since Ataturk they worship the Nation
so you see that it's COMPLETELY different from america

you can speak out against your government in the US

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
to be fair the netherlands also colonized both the antilles/suriname and indonesia, so they have played a role as well, they did bad shit especially in indonesia. and theres this tradition called "zwarte piet" that made headlines in the united states for the alleged racism. google the term i used in quotation marks and you will see what i mean
racist but not as racist historically in the americas

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
so they only are from those areas then, got it.
No, there are native looking people from Anatolia that also look white like the Laz and other Caucasian people from the North Turkish coast, also some from central anatolia that come from the celts etc.

• +1
I love your country because of your drugs :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 13787
(y)

Here lies @RealLooksmaxxer, he's a middle aged man with an Asian wife and son, despite stormfronting for his "white race." He's also a sexual predator/pedophile, cuck as he gets cucked by his wife as she have intercourse with other men that's not of HIS race because she found out he's a racist sexual predator. :forcedsmile:

So from the start, this retard has issues, but what does he do with his time instead of taking care of his son? MIND you, he's a father..

View attachment 1406289
this was before i went away and was not ACTIVELY fighting white racist stormfronts on this forum.(date october 29, 2020)

View attachment 1406295
i was probably still banned at this time tbh
View attachment 1406299
he went crazy on this one, :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: a true racist. (I WAS STILL BANNED)

View attachment 1406310

he sent me a voice vocaroo or whatever, telling me of his family and that he has a son or what not, he's tired of "me and others" making anti stf threads and that he did it in retaliation.

YET majority of the fucking images i've shown were prior to before I came back to this website, mr @RealLooksmaxxer cuck, pedo and racist

even when i came back i was mostly passive :lul::lul::lul::lul:

you're a racist child abuser, who spends majority of his time on PSL sites instead of taking care of your child. FBI lock this retard up, :lul::lul::lul::lul: no wonder why your asian wife cucks you LOOOOOOOOL

tagging some people who react to my threads

@TRUE_CEL @Warlow @maxxedfalloutdweller @Biiyo03 @RetardSubhuman @Shrek2OnDvD @looksmaxxer234 @Blackeycel @Adriana Lima @Ethereal @SubhumanCurrycel @masaka @Dionysus @Tony @TsarTsar444 @Xangsane @Amexmaxx @Jagged0 @noodlelover @JosephGarrot123 @Frank Jack @BirdsOfPrey @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Blackmannnns @DharkDC @fras @Ethereal @lebanegro @MyAssStinksLikeShit @sandcelmuttcel
It’s funny to me how almost every hardcore sfcel is always a sicko

• +1
T
Wrong as fuck i see turks that fully white looking stacys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It’s funny to me how almost every hardcore sfcel is always a sicko
agreed,

@RealLooksmaxxer is a PEDOPHILE who's in his mid 20s and shit with a kid and child abuses his children by attacking their races online

@sandcelmuttcel @Frank Jack @Shrek2OnDvD

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jagged0, Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
  • +1
u going to have to provide examples
I dont get girls pics but i see everytype of people i see mostly pontid-armenoid looking people

• +1
with a kid and child abuses his children by attacking their races online
why would you be racist when you have kids of other races wow

I dont get girls pics but i see everytype of people i see mostly pontid-armenoid looking people
you consider them white?

@TsarTsar444 what you think

Yeah i consider them white but it consider myself as tatar mixed this guy is turanid not pontid turkomanView attachment 1406468the blonde guy whit long face
im not too much of an expert on this shit

explain to me me about tartars?

Last edited:
@Haven

these people look arabic? or am i wrong :LOL:

"The Tatars is an umbrella term for different Turkic ethnic groups bearing the name "Tatar". Initially, the ethnonym Tatar possibly referred to the Tatar confederation. That confederation was eventually incorporated into the Mongol Empire when Genghis Khan unified the various steppe tribes"

@cloUder @TsarTsar444 @TRUE_CEL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, buckchadley31, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
how is RealLooksmaxxer a pedo?

@Haven

View attachment 1406477

"The Tatars is an umbrella term for different Turkic ethnic groups bearing the name "Tatar". Initially, the ethnonym Tatar possibly referred to the Tatar confederation. That confederation was eventually incorporated into the Mongol Empire when Genghis Khan unified the various steppe tribes"

they dont really look arab to me save for the woman in the white headscarf lol

• +1
@Haven

View attachment 1406477

They are mixed tatars they look slavic i look ladogan+volgid+turanid Screenshot 20211116 230524 Gallery original turkic siberian tatars and baskhirs are real tatars my grandfather is like plains pamirid+some north native stuff

• +1
  • +1