the contents of this website is very dark. pedophile/weird users like this is why FBI monitor it on a constant basis. (about racist RealLooksmaxxer)

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
(y)

Here lies @RealLooksmaxxer, he's a middle aged man with an Asian wife and son, despite stormfronting for his "white race." He's also a sexual predator/pedophile, cuck as he gets cucked by his wife as she have intercourse with other men that's not of HIS race because she found out he's a racist sexual predator. :forcedsmile:

So from the start, this retard has issues, but what does he do with his time instead of taking care of his son? MIND you, he's a father..

this was before i went away and was not ACTIVELY fighting white racist stormfronts on this forum.(date october 29, 2020)

i was probably still banned at this time tbh

he went crazy on this one, :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: a true racist. (I WAS STILL BANNED)

he sent me a voice vocaroo or whatever, telling me of his family and that he has a son or what not, he's tired of "me and others" making anti stf threads and that he did it in retaliation.

YET majority of the fucking images i've shown were prior to before I came back to this website, mr @RealLooksmaxxer cuck, pedo and racist

even when i came back i was mostly passive :lul::lul::lul::lul:

you're a racist child abuser, who spends majority of his time on PSL sites instead of taking care of your child. FBI lock this retard up, :lul::lul::lul::lul: no wonder why your asian wife cucks you LOOOOOOOOL

tagging some people who react to my threads

@TRUE_CEL @Warlow @maxxedfalloutdweller @Biiyo03 @RetardSubhuman @Shrek2OnDvD @looksmaxxer234 @Blackeycel @Adriana Lima @Ethereal @SubhumanCurrycel @masaka @Dionysus @Tony @TsarTsar444 @Xangsane @Amexmaxx @Jagged0 @noodlelover @JosephGarrot123 @Frank Jack @BirdsOfPrey @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Blackmannnns @DharkDC @fras @Ethereal @lebanegro @MyAssStinksLikeShit @sandcelmuttcel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, zeshama, Deleted member 15099 and 30 others
good thread bro, never liked that faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Toth's thot, Deleted member 11758 and 10 others
good thread bro, never liked that faggot
he's a grown man with a WHOLE child too

extremely deranged person tbh

needs to be in jail

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Stevensmithgerard, lebanegro and 3 others
Facts bruh, fuck him. Seeing guys like that go on about how someone else is a bad person is the most ironic thing ever :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Stevensmithgerard, lebanegro and 3 others
r u some kind of psychopath? using this site on white mode O_O

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Stevensmithgerard, rydofx and 3 others
wtf is he really that old :hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Shrek2OnDvD and MrGlutton
Its also funny how stormfronts would never act this way if they saw a black person IRL :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 16384, stevielake and 3 others
He’s gonna molest his son. Someone call the FED’s

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 11758, Gunna and 6 others
how old is he ?

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and MrGlutton
wtf is he really that old :hnghn::hnghn:
he literally has a child LOL :lul::lul::lul:

think he has another one coming too or whatever

and he's racist towards people online

LOL

Its also funny how stormfronts would never act this way if they saw a person IRL :feelskek:
ya, he can't say this racist shit towards ppl in real life. plus ik this racist cuck's voice too tbh

here's him admitting he's a subhuman xD

r u some kind of psychopath? using this site on white mode O_O
sorry bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, lebanegro, ✿👍col and 6 others
Lol123123

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and itorroella9
Funny how he hates on Asians and blacks the most when he has a mullato and hapa son

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Ahrimancel, Stevensmithgerard and 12 others
He’s gonna molest his son. Someone call the FED’s
saw some comments of him talking about JBs

he stormfronts for his race and abuses his infant kid by neglecting him/her by posting on this forum and disgracing his child's kind

NEEDS to be in jail ASAP, i fear for his family.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gunna, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 16384 and 6 others
he literally has a child LOL :lul::lul::lul:

think he has another one coming too or whatever

and he's racist towards people online

LOL

ya, he can't say this racist shit towards ppl in real life. plus ik this racist cuck's voice too tbh

here's him admitting he's a subhuman xD

View attachment 1406335

sorry bro
@RealLooksmaxxer just how old are you:hnghn:

@RealLooksmaxxer just how old are you:hnghn:
in be4 that retard lies about his age

he has a kid plus another one coming on the way :lul:

and shits on them by hating on their race here

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gunna, Deleted member 9274, stevielake and 6 others
Niggas over the age 27 still posting on psl is one of the most saddest shit I've ever seen in my life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 16384 and 10 others
Funny how he hates on Asians and blacks the most when he has a mullato and hapa son
he's a child abuser

retards like this, u have to stay far away from tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
Niggas over the age 27 still posting on psl is one of the most saddest shit I've ever seen in my life.
and while having a fucking child, :lul: oh my god this is sad
Racism for white men is just them getting mad that non white men take they bitch. Nothing more than that.
partly true tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD and Frank Jack
Racism for white men is just them getting mad that non white men take they bitch. Nothing more than that.
"HOW DARE YOU NIGGERS AND SPICS HAVE SEX WITH MY PRECIOUS WHITE WOMEN"

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 16384, stevielake and 6 others
he said he's not racist!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gunna, Deleted member 16384, stevielake and 3 others
it scares me some people here will have kids one day
also reminder kj is deadbeat

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Fear, Deleted member 4430 and 9 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
(y)

Here lies @RealLooksmaxxer, he's a middle aged man with an Asian wife and son, despite stormfronting for his "white race." He's also a sexual predator/pedophile, cuck as he gets cucked by his wife as she have intercourse with other men that's not of HIS race because she found out he's a racist sexual predator. :forcedsmile:

So from the start, this retard has issues, but what does he do with his time instead of taking care of his son? MIND you, he's a father..

View attachment 1406289
this was before i went away and was not ACTIVELY fighting white racist stormfronts on this forum.(date october 29, 2020)

View attachment 1406295
View attachment 1406299
he went crazy on this one, :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: a true racist. (I WAS STILL BANNED)

View attachment 1406310

he sent me a voice vocaroo or whatever, telling me of his family and that he has a son or what not, he's tired of "me and others" making anti stf threads and that he did it in retaliation.

YET majority of the fucking images i've shown were prior to before I came back to this website, mr @RealLooksmaxxer cuck, pedo and racist

you're a racist child abuser, who spends majority of his time on PSL sites instead of taking care of your child. FBI lock this retard up, :lul::lul::lul::lul: no wonder why your asian wife cucks you LOOOOOOOOL

@TRUE_CEL @Warlow @maxxedfalloutdweller @Biiyo03 @RetardSubhuman @Shrek2OnDvD @looksmaxxer234 @Blackeycel @Adriana Lima @Ethereal @SubhumanCurrycel @masaka @Dionysus @Tony @TsarTsar444 @Xangsane @Amexmaxx @Jagged0 @noodlelover @JosephGarrot123 @Frank Jack @BirdsOfPrey @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Blackmannnns @DharkDC @fras @Ethereal @lebanegro @MyAssStinksLikeShit @sandcelmuttcel
Dnr

LOL

he's made a thread about me in return and all his racists buddies are there

teracope is racist,

heaven is racist

uglymug is racist

gamma is racist

they're ALL racists

heaven:

teracope: DO i need to comment..?

gamma: do i need to comment: LOL

uglymug:

@TRUE_CEL @Warlow @maxxedfalloutdweller @Tony @Biiyo03 @RetardSubhuman @Shrek2OnDvD @sandcelmuttcel @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @lebanegro

reminder this guy is middle aged :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gunna, lebanegro, Warlow and 10 others
Haha hes talking about himself

haven is just pissed off that uyghurs are being tortured in camps in china:hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gunna, Deleted member 15099, MrGlutton and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, stevielake, lebanegro and 4 others
LOL

he's made a thread about me in return and all his racists buddies are there

teracope is racist,

heaven is racist

uglymug is racist

gamma is racist

they're ALL racists

View attachment 1406379

heaven:

View attachment 1406383

teracope: DO i need to comment..?

gamma: do i need to comment: LOL

@TRUE_CEL @Warlow @maxxedfalloutdweller @Tony @Biiyo03 @RetardSubhuman @Shrek2OnDvD @sandcelmuttcel @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @lebanegro
Im not fucking racist to niggers im only racist to chinese

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 6963
Because i am turkic tatar uyghurs are litteraly my brother and i see uyghurs that look like my family
but they dont know you

• +1
Reactions: Haven
Im not fucking racist to niggers im only racist to chinese
"im not racist to.''

says the n word :lul:

@Frank Jack @Shrek2OnDvD @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 9274, stevielake and 4 others
@hebbewem make a comment boyo

(y)

View attachment 1406289

View attachment 1406295
View attachment 1406299

View attachment 1406310

On the race thing - If black people would stop race baiting, then society would be less racist. But they will continue to do that. So we whites will continue to have to fight back.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
On the race thing - If black people would stop race baiting, then society would be less racist. But they will continue to do that. So we whites will continue to have to fight back.
When you type shit like that, do you feel dumb?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and MrGlutton