The Cryptocurrency Market is Now Worth Close to a Whopping 2 Trillion USD, Yet....

That is certainly NOT reflected in its market cap. 2 trillion is not 2 billion, or even 200 billion.

It is. The overall world stock market's capitalization is $109 trillion, and the average joe still has no clue about what the stock market really is.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Use your brain for once instead of asking for orders to follow like your commoner genetics tell you to do

jfl at a t50 speaking to me

It is. The overall world stock market's capitalization is $109 trillion, and the average joe still has no clue about what the stock market really is.
Most of the world has heard of the stock market. And much of the world has heard of cryptocurrency--and especially Bitcoin--by now. That's an indication that those markets are pretty saturated and won't deliver exponential returns.

. That's an indication that those markets are pretty saturated and won't deliver exponential returns.
indication maxxing.

the future will expose wich hypothosis ended up being correct mostly. Place your betts, bravs

indication maxxing.

the future will expose wich hypothosis ended up being correct mostly. Place your betts, bravs
So, you're claiming that the stock market (as measured by the S&P 500) and the cryptocurrency market as a whole will rise exponentially (20X or better within a year.... actually, I'll even give you 5 years)?

Greeks and Romans were T50 and mogged A10 nordniggers to Babylon and back
There are plenty of Greeks and Romans (especially Romans) who have light eyes. Admittedly, they're not the majority, but they're more common than you think.

So, you're claiming that the stock market (as measured by the S&P 500) and the cryptocurrency market as a whole will rise exponentially (20X or better within a year.... actually, I'll even give you 5 years)?
No, I am not claiming that.
I suspect, stock market and s&p 500, to rise 10 to 20 percent the next 2 years.
I suspect bitcoin to rise 5x the next 2 years.

And you're assuming the cryptocurrency market is going to equal or exceed them within our lifetime??
yes, it's painfully obvious.

the digital revolution won't leaves assetes untouched jfl. everything will be tokenized

We get money printing again???

Would mogg for gains.
The day that print maxxing comes to collapse, that gonna be an epic bloodbath. But whom knows whenever that will happen. Maybe not even in our lifetime. People been calling for the collapse of it for 20+ years now, and it never happened, only a tricky 2007-2008 period of it almost collapsing.

Another bitcoin campared to other stuff chart I liked.
View attachment 2689053
yh. Dollar printing havily accelerated in last years. Especially during covid times when gouvernmnet was forced to support. At that time we got the biggest bullrun thus far. But money printing - inlfation - so federal reserve had to increase rates in order to lower inflation - money flow stopped - bear market. In the summer they inevitably gonna start to lower rates again and start printing.

Also wanted to make another point to op. When you say that crypto is already known worldwide and you wont make significant profits you forget about the fact that out of those 2tril Usd 70-80% belong to Bitcoin and eth. Crypto total market cap excluding btc and eth is just 480 billions.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
yes, it's painfully obvious.

the digital revolution won't leaves assetes untouched jfl. everything will be tokenized
20X within 5 years (~40 trillion market cap)?? I gotta see this one. Should I start making plans to purchase my estate?

Last edited:
Mention Blockchain, DeFi, Web3, NFTs, Smart Contracts, Asset tokenization and they'll think you're speaking another language.
We're early.
We'd be "early" if the cryptocurrency market were valued in the millions, not trillions.

My guess is that we're somewhere in the middle. The early adopters made a fortune in record time. The rest of us will have to wait many years, if not decades, to get a fraction of the returns they enjoyed.

We'd be "early" if the cryptocurrency market were valued in the millions, not trillions.

My guess is that we're somewhere in the middle. The early adopters made a fortune in record time. The rest of us will have to wait many years, if not decades, to get a fraction of the returns they enjoyed.
We're early when it comes to all the sectors I mentioned. The majority of the crypto total cap is BTC and ETH. There is still massive opportunity in altcoins going forward.

We're early when it comes to all the sectors I mentioned. The majority of the crypto total cap is BTC and ETH. There is still massive opportunity in altcoins going forward.
Yeah, and good luck identifying those altcoins, that are going to deliver outsized returns, in advance.

20X within 5 years (~40 trillion market cap)?? I gotta see this one. Should I start making plans to purchase my estate?
I hope my lifetime isn't 5 years jfl