the curious case of Mario Götze (suifuel for FINcels; do not enter please)

anthropology pill

anthropology pill

Banned
Götze, played for Bayern, now Dortmund, uses fin, there is no doubt about it. Note that fin is not a banned substance in professional sports anymore

Article 0 1FAFDCCE00000578 495 306x423

His hair at 19 avbove. He was praised as the next messi at that age. He was insane, more promising than neymar, who is approx. same age. Biggest talent in world football.
He was bloated, I give you that, but leaned out in the next few years. Until starting fin ofc.
Also, this is his wife. Götze 26 in this pic. You think she will accept mpb? Jfl. She is blackpilled af.

Ann kathrin mario goetze

Having this hair status at 19, you know there is only one thing you can do to keep decent hair. Hop on fin or duta. There is no way even transplants can save you with this agressive norwooding. Money does not safe nw7s. Wigs difficult as well in football.

Him at 27 (cannot embed pic for some reason):

Performance: not there anymore. He declined like crazy. Zero explosiveness.

Looks: Football is a cardio heavy sport. He also lifts.
Show me a footballer who is this bloated. Saggy skin. This dude needs dht. He looks like utter shit. I cannot fathom looking like this when you get paid millions to work on your body for 6 hours a day. He should be greek sculpture level when it comes to bloat and body fat.
He also has bitch tits and the most unathletic body I have ever seen in pro football. That is despite him being known as a work horse.

Doctors: He has a rare metabolic disorder (aka is on fin or has post finasteride syndrome)

His dad is nw7 ofc.

This, fellow copers, is the curios case of Mario Götze.
@Goblin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, CopingCel, BigBiceps and 6 others
lol he just remained the same not taking fin what proofs you have

• JFL
Reactions: anthropology pill
lol he just remained the same not taking fin what proofs you have
that he stopped/slowed norwooding? are you dumb? dude would be nw7 if he did not touch his dht, and better in every other aspect than hair. jfl at this cope

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Im a low dht faggot myself, curse my 6.3 inch wrists together with my girly frame

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and anthropology pill
Im a low dht faggot myself, curse my 6.3 inch wrists together with my girly frame
nw0?
someone needs to morph me more low dht with more hair.
i wonder how much dht i would sacrifice for more hair tbh.
maybe lowering it by like 10-30% would have been worth it for me, but difficult in practice (needs fin dosages of like 0,003 mg)

Last edited:
Yeah bro it isn't several injuries he suffer ,general lack of playtime and unfitness which caused his decline it was fin jfl.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, DrunkenSailor, DidntRead and 1 other person
Nw1, didn't change since birth

Between i was told by 3 girls that i look short even tho im 6'1 and live in a 5'9 country, why? Because i have a subhuman girly shitty frame, small delicate bones even tho my shoulder length is good i still look small

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yeah bro it isn't several injuries he suffer ,general lack of playtime and unfitness which caused his decline it was fin jfl.

what explains his bloat despite his profession?
what explains that he kept his hair?
what explains his "metabolic issues"?

I should have expected low iq posts from african cels tbh
Nw1, didn't change since birth

Between i was told by 3 girls that i look short even tho im 6'1 and live in a 5'9 country, why? Because i have a subhuman girly shitty frame, small delicate bones even tho my shoulder length is good i still look small

at least you have hair, that should be enough to not be considered subhuman and be under the radar for bullycels

would make a good incel documentary series

Gotze 1920 dalang 5ebbcd7597d33

injuries cause this in professional athletes, who are on physical recovery programms supervised by professionals during recovery? not low dht? the cope is strong for fincels
meanwhile high dht professionals are injured for 3 years and come back looking chad immediatly

Last edited:
what explains his bloat despite his profession?
what explains that he kept his hair?
what explains his "metabolic issues"?

I should have expected low iq posts from african cels tbh

Low iq reply Pierre Emerick Aubameyang has been norwooding since his very early twenties.

He managed to maintain his hair until 30 so there is a high possibility his on fin too

His perfomance substancially increased from his early 20s. Lol at this shit thread.

btw this is him and his dad.

Bale has been on and off injury and has severely under performed and not lived up to his expectations of being the best or second best player in the world. Who knew injuries and lack of playtime could negatively affect perfomance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, BrickTop and Gargantuan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Incoming
Low iq reply Pierre Emerick Aubameyang has been norwooding since his very early twenties.
View attachment 411492 View attachment 411495

He managed to maintain his hair until 30 so there is a high possibility his on fin too
View attachment 411497

His perfomance substancially increased from his early 20s. Lol at this shit thread.

Bale has been on and off injury and has severely under performed and not lived up to his expectations of being the best or second best player in the world. Who knew injuries and lack of playtime could negatively affect perfomance.

bale is on fin too, probably as well as trt because he does not physically decline like götze
explains why he does not play anywhere close to where he could play (basically, he could be 2nd best player in the world if he lived up to his potential)

Bald patch bale

aubameyang is not balding. he had extremely shitty hairline at 18, same as now and does not take anything.
show me a pic of him nw1. if he is norwooding, he is just a slow case. he would not be one of the fastest players in the world on fin. jfl at this cope

you are low iq if you think götze is not on fin, or was not on fin

says it all

Last edited:
Idiot some guys have hairloss and it stops at norwood 2 forever, not all people go bald completly over norwood 2 in fact the majority of people stop losing hair at norwood 2 or 3

Attachments

• 4E3C8AD8-72B1-4C79-9C2C-E89514442A43.jpeg
    4E3C8AD8-72B1-4C79-9C2C-E89514442A43.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 776D5281-7DC8-4839-9698-E3D0DB7580BF.jpeg
    776D5281-7DC8-4839-9698-E3D0DB7580BF.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 45
  • +1
Idiot some guys have hairloss and it stops at norwood 2 forever, not all people go bald completly over norwood 2 in fact the majority of people stop losing hair at norwood 2 or 3
wrong
mature hair line, yes.
anything beyond is a road to nw7, that most never reach, because it is too slow, yes.
jfl if you do not think mpb is a process

wrong
mature hair line, yes.
anything beyond is a road to nw7, that most never reach, because it is too slow, yes.
Bullshit keep lying and lying
Most people never go more than norwood 2 or 3 all theyr life

• JFL
wrong
mature hair line, yes.
just look at 70 year old and tell me if most stopped their mpb at nw 2 or 3. lmao at this misinformationspreadingcel
Bullshit keep lying and lying
Most people never go more than norwood 2 or 3 all theyr life
sounds like an nw2-3 is coping here JFL
you will pop duta when you reach nw 3,5 soon

oldcels who are nw3 were typically nw1 until they turned 35, nw2 until they turned 45. this is how it works

nw2 in your twenties and you are fucked already, coper

Last edited:

bale is on fin too, probably as well as trt because he does not physically decline like götze
explains why he does not play anywhere close to where he could play (basically, he could be 2nd best player in the world if he lived up to his potential)

View attachment 411509

aubameyang is not balding. he had extremely shitty hairline at 18, same as now and does not take anything.
show me a pic of him nw1. if he is norwooding, he is just a slow case. he would not be one of the fastest players in the world on fin. jfl at this cope

you are low iq if you think götze is not on fin, or was not on fin
View attachment 411524
says it all

Look at his hairline. The hair around his hairline is severely thinning and has been for a while
View attachment 411492 View attachment 411495

View attachment 411497

btw this is him and his dad.
View attachment 411520

His dad is almost norwood 7 just like Götze.

View attachment 411530

Look at his hairline. The hair around his hairline is severely thinning and has been for a while

His dad is almost norwood 7 just like Götze.

keep this thread about götze
everyone here can decide for themselves if one of the fastest players on earth is reducing his most potent androgen by 80%

Aren't all of ur posts so far just you coping with the fact you couldn't take fin because you got side effects?

I know man, balding makes everyone emotional.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, ExSlayer, DrunkenSailor and 1 other person
sounds like an nw2-3 is coping here JFL
you will pop duta when you reach nw 3,5 soon

oldcels who are nw3 were typically nw1 until they turned 35, nw2 until they turned 45. this is how it works

nw2 in your twenties and you are fucked already, coper

everyone here can decide for themselves if one of the fastest players on earth is reducing his most potent androgen by 80%
dht dont affects performance soo much

but why would m. goetze keep taking fin if his performance gets fucked from it?

but why would m. goetze keep taking fin if his performance gets fucked from it?
he has an image and a wife to lose, on top of his hair. look at his insta

if any1 thinks a kid that has this norwood at 19 keeps their hair suddenly without hopping on fin, jesus christ, how dellusional can you be

i cannot comprehend
Aren't all of ur posts so far just you coping with the fact you couldn't take fin because you got side effects?

I know man, balding makes everyone emotional.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Guess who op is 😹
Anyways, a little update. He is in the completely over stage, aka nw 3,5 now and looks terrible

This means he either dropped fin, or healed from pfs

Watch him play his best season in the last 5years + now

24B378C7 2967 47EA 9A2B 782AA2B1373D C7A5AF37 B0D9 4EF6 ABB8 CC825613232A

Anyways Mario, if you read this, which I suspect you will when you Google yourself and the medication you have been taking: good luck bro. If you are still suffering from pfs pm me here, I have some good info for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back