“The customer is always right”

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
What does this phrase relate to? You guessed it, trends in the market. The customers control the supply of the market and it’s the exact same in terms of dating. Women are the customers who have a demand and it’s the men that supply the products (themselves).

If the women do not find you attractive that means your product cannot compete on the market and you need to re-brand or else your business will go under.

What do I mean by this? Your results in your dating life is your smv. If you get rated MTN/HTN/LTN/Chadlite/Subhuman or whatever else in between, but your dating life does not correlate with that rating, I’m sorry to tell you but it’s wrong. The customer is always right, which means women decide what’s attractive and women pick the products that are attractive. It’s that simple. The only thing you can do is market yourself and if that doesn’t work rebrand yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and sub5inchcel
I know this is water but it had to be said. Too many copes smh.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
no rebranding for my genes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Tallooksmaxxer
What does this phrase relate to? You guessed it, trends in the market. The customers control the supply of the market and it’s the exact same in terms of dating. Women are the customers who have a demand and it’s the men that supply the products (themselves).

If the women do not find you attractive that means your product cannot compete on the market and you need to re-brand or else your business will go under.

What do I mean by this? Your results in your dating life is your smv. If you get rated MTN/HTN/LTN/Chadlite/Subhuman or whatever else in between, but your dating life does not correlate with that rating, I’m sorry to tell you but it’s wrong. The customer is always right, which means women decide what’s attractive and women pick the products that are attractive. It’s that simple. The only thing you can do is market yourself and if that doesn’t work rebrand yourself.
I'm pretty sure I've always been the buyer and not the seller. Speak for yourself.

yes lets listen to a fat black bitch that says that a man gotta be making 8 figures gotta be 7'5

I know this is water but it had to be said. Too many copes smh.

what to do if your product (looks) is not sold much in the market?
  1. advertise your product: be more sociable, meet new girls through mutual friends, build an interesting profile on tinder and IG
  2. upgrade your product: workout to get a beach body, groom, improve style, undergo plastic surgery, style hair
  3. change market: still don't get laid? then you can consider changing the market where you sell your product, if you are indian in the west you had better go back to India where men are considerably uglier and shorter, if you are white you may go to Thailand.

• Love it
Reactions: AspiringMogger