The cutepill is the worst pill

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Ogres and uglies get fear and respect whereas cutecels get nothing.

I asked a girl what’s the difference between cute and hot? And she said this

“Cute guys will cry after sex, hot guys will make me cry during sex”

Fucking brutal, I literally want to die. I need to grow a beard and get jacked asap

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 19281 and 12 others

Fucking brutal, I literally want to die. I need to grow a beard and get jacked asap
Ugly guys don't get feared or respect jfl, if they are tall and gymmaxed yeah but no. i used to be "cute" until puberty hit me hard and i got high cheekbones, dick went from 5 inches to 6.5 and i grew like 5-6 inches in height and girls called me hot, Unless you change your entire bone structure or grow a few inches taller lifting won't really do shit tbh, it's obviously good to lift cause of your health and mood but don't expect to change into some mogger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19281, currylightskin and 11 others
if u have cute eyes and masc low trust bones it can be good tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18418, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
Legit cute guys can pull. Sometimes girls use cute, like a puppy as a condescending way to say they’re not into you sexually

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, lungorichard, Richard_Hungwell and 5 others
Ugly guys don't get feared or respect jfl, if they are tall and gymmaxed yeah but no. i used to be "cute" until puberty hit me hard and i got high cheekbones, dick went from 5 inches to 6.5 and i grew like 5-6 inches in height and girls called me hot, Unless you change your entire bone structure or grow a few inches taller lifting won't really do shit tbh, it's obviously good to lift cause of your health and mood but don't expect to change into some mogger
Ffs. I sent a girl a pic of me on discord and larped and said it was my friend. She said I was fucking cute.

Told “my friend” to grow a beard and maybe he’s hot. The tranny in that server was simping for me though JFL. But I was called cute ffs!

I’m hoping dropping bodyfat and beard will make me more masc. otherwise I’m roping.

Can’t I take roids or some shit to change face??

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin and Oberyn
Legit cute guys can pull. Sometimes girls use cute, like a puppy as a condescending way to say they’re not into you sexually
Yeah, honestly depends on how they say it.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
if u have cute eyes and masc low trust bones it can be good tho
I look high trust man

Nah I’ve been called cute by girls online too (who didn’t know it was me) Cute guys can only get LTR via social circle JFL. I want to be a slayer

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Yeah, honestly depends on how they say it.
I’ve been told I’m cute by older women at bars - while they were stroking my arm. Gay men also say I’m cute. Rarely am i called handsome or hot

Ffs. I sent a girl a pic of me on discord and larped and said it was my friend. She said I was fucking cute.

Told “my friend” to grow a beard and maybe he’s hot. The tranny in that server was simping for me though JFL. But I was called cute ffs!

I’m hoping dropping bodyfat and beard will make me more masc. otherwise I’m roping.

It sounds like she meant cute as in goodlooking in that context

• +1
It sounds like she meant cute as in goodlooking in that context
Maybe man. Whenever I go outside, i just see masc moggers. It’s so brutal. Masc men rule this world

• JFL

Don't rope or take roids you can still have a good life but you have to stay strong in the mental department, You can drop bodyfat and grow a beard but it's only looksmaxxing it's not the solution, Looksmaxx and finish school and moneymaxx and learn your language or a south asian language and move there, you will fit in with the culture and people are actually kind to you, You will get a woman there and you don't need to be 6foot+ white chad or tyrone it's different standards and different culture over there compared to usa, uk and the garbage west which is gynocentric and hates men, Don't rope or go er that's what the elites want

• +1
Reactions: lungorichard, Richard_Hungwell, currylightskin and 2 others
Maybe man. Whenever I go outside, i just see masc moggers. It’s so brutal. Masc men rule this world
Macs moggers like Birdcell would tell you that prettyboys rule the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Sigmamale, Bvnny. and 2 others
I look high trust man

Nah I’ve been called cute by girls online too (who didn’t know it was me) Cute guys can only get LTR via social circle JFL. I want to be a slayer
You can't be a slayer, Even at my stats i can't be a slayer just give up that dream nobody can be chad, chad's are born and the only exceptions are chadlites who break their bones and put tons of chemicals and shit in their bodies

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sigmamale and FailedNormieManlet
Don't rope or take roids you can still have a good life but you have to stay strong in the mental department, You can drop bodyfat and grow a beard but it's only looksmaxxing it's not the solution, Looksmaxx and finish school and moneymaxx and learn your language or a south asian language and move there, you will fit in with the culture and people are actually kind to you, You will get a woman there and you don't need to be 6foot+ white chad or tyrone it's different standards and different culture over there compared to usa, uk and the garbage west which is gynocentric and hates men, Don't rope or go er that's what the elites want
Nah Ofc I won’t rope JFL. But you’re right, I’ll probably have best results moving back. I have a job lined up after uni, and will moneymaxx hard too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Birdcell is delusional. Masc men rule this world. Cute men are screwed. JFL I’m going to teach kids and I’ll literally look like a student ffs

You can't be a slayer, Even at my stats i can't be a slayer just give up that dream nobody can be chad, chad's are born and the only exceptions are chadlites who break their bones and put tons of chemicals and shit in their bodies
Maybe not slayer. But I want a fucking rotation of women at least once in my life

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and qaum
Birdcell is delusional. Masc men rule this world. Cute men are screwed. JFL I’m going to teach kids and I’ll literally look like a student ffs

Maybe not slayer. But I want a fucking rotation of women at least once in my life
The truth is most girls would fuck both the mascmogger and the prettyboy.

In theory anyone could have a rotation but the foids would have to be looksmatched or 1-2 points below you.

• +1

That's only possible if you are 20% of guys in the west, You have to give that up it's just not possible, Focus on stuff you can control and actual solutions

• +1

Prettyboys pill is so strong , nobody can refute that

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, to_stop_da_cope, Sigmamale and 5 others
The truth is most girls would fuck both the mascmogger and the prettyboy.

In theory anyone could have a rotation but the foids would have to be looksmatched or 1-2 points below you.
Prettyboys still have some masc appeal. I think I could only pull a rotation off if it was fat Indian girls I knew irl tbh

cute guy like gosha fucks non stop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 13332 and FailedNormieManlet
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I agree, I think prettboy is the meta for young women
STOP! MASC MOGGERS WIN MAN!! Go to a club and you’ll see who is having sex!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
Only if you have the frame and height attached to it , if you don't then it's basically meaningless
That’s true, you make good point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Birdcell

Prettyboys pill is so strong , nobody can refute that

yeah this tbh, i only see girls worshipping prettyboys on ig and tiktok, no girl worships masc beard guys :feelswhy:

I am destined to beardfraud and I hate having a beard I want to bonemog:feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deleted member 18244 and Birdcell

Cute = Not ugly but you are still ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18244
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18244
STOP! MASC MOGGERS WIN MAN!! Go to a club and you’ll see who is having sex!
Anectodal but i’ve seen prettyboys get simped over more than mascers irl.

It might be different from foid to foid which one is hotter, but most of them would fuck both. In an ltr she might cuck the masc for a prettyboy for example, or if she was with the prettyboy she might cuck him for a mascer, but that’s due to the new shiny chad pill. If they’re gl women would pump both types.

• +1
cute= feminine good looking guy

if you are high trust cuck you are not cute
we call that pretty boys never would a woman say a guy was cute maybe it's a yank thing

• +1
we call that pretty boys never would a woman say a guy was cute maybe it's a yank thing
Idk they will call you cute and that's a good thing at least in russia

• Woah
cute= feminine good looking guy

if you are high trust cuck you are not cute
Girls also just say cute to describe any guy they find attractive

I look low trust af but girls who I end up hooking up with say I’m cute

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
Girls also just say cute to describe any guy they find attractive

I look low trust af but girls who I end up hooking up with say I’m cute
But you’re tall frame mogger. People can tell I’m short purely by face jfl

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17763
Feminine is good if you have nice soft features jfl
You have seen me? I think I have soft features. I can pm pic if needed. My friends girlfriend said my features were soft.

Maybe Russian beauty standards are different?

Idk they will call you cute and that's a good thing at least in russia
The way i understand the distinction is chad is just bone mogger. pretty boys have chad features but the bones are not as pronounced,
cute guys are just literally guys who never hit puberty but are not ugly

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
Where do I fall on the scale?

You have seen me? I think I have soft features. I can pm pic if needed. My friends girlfriend said my features were soft.

Maybe Russian beauty standards are different?
Most white countries beauty standards are all the same you might get a few outliers but doesn't dismiss the rule. Blone, small waist, decent tits.

• +1
The way i understand the distinction is chad is just bone mogger. pretty boys have chad features but the bones are not as pronounced,
cute guys are just literally guys who never hit puberty but are not ugly
This sounds accurate. I’ve never been called ugly actually (as of recently) but the not looking like a man part is legit

@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 look at this dude :lul::lul::lul:

nigga needs to get blackpilled on how girls demand medium-ugly twinks. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and FailedNormieManlet
I wonder if people can tell the opposite from my horseface ngl
Pm me your face if interested. Tall guys do deffo have different faces. Long horse face is common for tall dudes

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17763
@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 look at this dude :lul::lul::lul:

nigga needs to get blackpilled on how girls demand medium-ugly twinks. :ogre:
You fool, @Biggdink has seen me. He knows how over it is for me

I did, but I was a virgin and was emotionally overwhelmed even though she was so, so rough.

• JFL
This sounds accurate. I’ve never been called ugly actually (as of recently) but the not looking like a man part is legit
For a woman to call a guy ugly only happens when you insult her by pursuing her

• +1
Pm me your face if interested. Tall guys do deffo have different faces. Long horse face is common for tall dudes
Yeah I don’t actually have fucked up proportions but def longer midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet