The cutepill is the worst pill

For a woman to call a guy ugly only happens when you insult her by pursuing her
I posted a pic of myself to these foids and they didn’t know it was me. They said I was cute and the tranny on the server said I was cute too and sent heart eyes emoji. Surely they’d call me ugly if I was fr ugly?

Don't rope or take roids you can still have a good life but you have to stay strong in the mental department, You can drop bodyfat and grow a beard but it's only looksmaxxing it's not the solution, Looksmaxx and finish school and moneymaxx and learn your language or a south asian language and move there, you will fit in with the culture and people are actually kind to you, You will get a woman there and you don't need to be 6foot+ white chad or tyrone it's different standards and different culture over there compared to usa, uk and the garbage west which is gynocentric and hates men, Don't rope or go er that's what the elites want
Go live in a fucking shithole and have sex with women who are only into you for the promise of a wealthier lifestyle theory

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, qaum, Deleted member 18436 and 1 other person
I posted a pic of myself to these foids and they didn’t know it was me. They said I was cute and the tranny on the server said I was cute too and sent heart eyes emoji. Surely they’d call me ugly if I was fr ugly?
Basing your opinion off randos on discord is nothing to boast about they literally lose nothing lying to you. IRL woman who want to fuck you is a better metric for knowing if it's true or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
Go live in a fucking shithole and have sex with women who are only into you for the promise of a wealthier lifestyle theory
"fucking shithole" :forcedsmile: Cope harder faggot

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    716.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and FailedNormieManlet
Basing your opinion off randos on discord is nothing to boast about they literally lose nothing lying to you. IRL woman who want to fuck you is a better metric for knowing if it's true or not
Only fucking fat old women and a few pajeet girls like me. I suck on OLD though

Long midface is tall mogger trait JFL
Ngl I actually wonder if that gets me more matches on dating apps

I always thought my face must be significantly above average if I can do decent on dating apps cause otherwise girls would just swipe left but maybe they can literally just tell I’m tall from my face

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Imagine the best scenario for a western man is to acquire wealth in a capitalist system that is build off foids spending betabucks salary on candles and mason jars. Only for you to scrape up a 3rd world gook who begs you to take her home to dump you. SEA MAXX BRO

• Love it

I always thought my face must be significantly above average if I can do decent on dating apps cause otherwise girls would just swipe left but maybe they can literally just tell I’m tall from my face
That can be a thing ngl. Maybe women find taller mens faces more attractive? Women can also tell a guys height by their voice too. It’s brutal dude

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17763

You can find out by not having your height in your dating profile

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17763 and FailedNormieManlet
Ogres and uglies get fear and respect whereas cutecels get nothing.
This is true, can confirm as a fellow ogre. Just made a thread and vented about it.
I asked a girl what’s the difference between cute and hot? And she said this

“Cute guys will cry after sex, hot guys will make me cry during sex”
ROFL, I'm not good looking, but I'm glad I'm at least a tall, dark ogre. You need to height max and hit the gym asap.

• +1
That can be a thing ngl. Maybe women find taller mens faces more attractive? Women can also tell a guys height by their voice too. It’s brutal dude
Fuck that’s brutal I do have a very deep voice too ngl

Maybe I’d be a truecel if I wasn’t tall damn. But idk I have too many short or regular height friends who slay for me to believe it’s even remotely as important as face

• Woah
Fuck that’s brutal I do have a very deep voice too ngl

Maybe I’d be a truecel if I wasn’t tall damn. But idk I have too many short or regular height friends who slay for me to believe it’s even remotely as important as face
At 1.7m (5’7) height isn’t an issue. When you’re under that, height holds you back a lot. I’m going to fraud to 5’7 lol

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17763
You can find out by not having your height in your dating profile
That would actually be a very interesting experiment. Or even specifically larping as 5’10 and seeing the difference

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18244
At 1.7m (5’7) height isn’t an issue. When you’re under that, height holds you back a lot. I’m going to fraud to 5’7 lol
Yeah I do think it’s a bigger factor being very short than it is to be very tall. Definitely fraud that shit as much as you possibly can right up to the point if it being sus

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
That would actually be a very interesting experiment. Or even specifically larping as 5’10 and seeing the difference
I always thought that would be a good way to rate yourself. And then if the foid is still down to meet your height can be a pleasant surprise for her and you can keep insisting youre 5’10, raising the height bar in her head forever. She’s gonna think 6’1 mfs are 5’9 and reject them jfl.

I am also doing it but i get no matches with or without height because truecel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and FailedNormieManlet
I always thought that would be a good way to rate yourself. And then if the foid is still down to meet your height can be a pleasant surprise for her and you can keep insisting youre 5’10, raising the height bar in her head forever. She’s gonna think 6’1 mfs are 5’9 and reject them jfl.

I am also doing it but i get no matches with or without height because truecel
Damn brutal man :/ do you have any clear fixable failos or not really?

That would be funny though I actually do that irl already when people ask me my height, without fail I always just troll and say I’m 5’9 or something and never say my real height

• Woah
  • +1

That would be funny though I actually do that irl already when people ask me my height, without fail I always just troll and say I’m 5’9 or something and never say my real height
Evil

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and Deleted member 18244

I think mostly eye area and aspie photos, one of those is fixable

I do that trolling too about the height tho, always thought itd be funny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and FailedNormieManlet
Fuck I didn’t even realize how dickish that prob sounds lmao but honestly it just ends the conversation about it quicker too tbh, like knowing what I know now it would be embarrassing to sit there and talk about that when I know my shorter friends still objectively mog me cause they’re actual htns

• JFL
Fuck I didn’t even realize how dickish that prob sounds lmao but honestly it just ends the conversation about it quicker too tbh, like knowing what I know now it would be embarrassing to sit there and talk about that when I know my shorter friends still objectively mog me cause they’re actual htns
JFL, I troll sometimes and say I'm 5'2 to girls. I've found that playing down your height as a manlet works better because it makes them laugh and fucking diffuses any tension

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, currylightskin, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
JFL, I troll sometimes and say I'm 5'2 to girls. I've found that playing down your height as a manlet works better because it makes them laugh and fucking diffuses any tension
Very Chad way to handle it tbh. Opposite of sounding insecure

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
Very Chad way to handle it tbh. Opposite of sounding insecure
I've been made fun of my height for most of my adult life, height jokes don't really affect me anymore. I do know some guys near my height who are deeply insecure about it. Unironically I can't blame women for not liking short guys if they act so insecure jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17763
I've been made fun of my height for most of my adult life, height jokes don't really affect me anymore. I do know some guys near my height who are deeply insecure about it. Unironically I can't blame women for not liking short guys if they act so insecure jfl
What’s brutal about obvious things like height or baldness is a lot of girls claim for example they will only get with guys who are x height and above but really it’s just a shit test in a sense cause in reality when you watch what they do they fuck guys below whatever height they say

But it takes insane levels of confidence/low inhib to get through that not knowing whether it’s legit or not the entire time

• +1
What’s brutal about obvious things like height or baldness is a lot of girls claim for example they will only get with guys who are x height and above but really it’s just a shit test in a sense cause in reality when you watch what they do they fuck guys below whatever height they say

But it takes insane levels of confidence/low inhib to get through that not knowing whether it’s legit or not the entire time
I think a lot of dudes get stuck up over the 6ft height thing. Realistically if you are 5'9 or 5'10, you can perfectly get with girls. 6ft is just a bullshit mark they've chosen because it has "6" on it. They aren't actually more attracted to dudes who 6ft over 5'10 dudes - dead serious. It's just 6ft has status to it.

If we had 5'12, girls would still say they want 6ft.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, currylightskin, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
I think a lot of dudes get stuck up over the 6ft height thing. Realistically if you are 5'9 or 5'10, you can perfectly get with girls. 6ft is just a bullshit mark they've chosen because it has "6" on it. They aren't actually more attracted to dudes who 6ft over 5'10 dudes - dead serious. It's just 6ft has status to it.

If we had 5'12, girls would still say they want 6ft.
1000% agree, pretty sure there’s at least one study backing this

• +1
Inject T ASAP. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18244
You will get a woman there and you don't need to be 6foot+ white chad or tyrone it's different standards and different culture over there compared to usa, uk and the garbage west which is gynocentric and hates men
gigacope lmao south asia is fucked too

gigacope lmao south asia is fucked too
Not as fucked as the west, You would rather take fat overweight women who won't cook or clean for you in the west, not only about women the food and housing is also way cheaper fuck off you pathetic waste you just give up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, FailedNormieManlet and rand anon
You would rather take fat overweight women who won't cook or clean for you in the west
pajeeta women become landwhales a few yrs into a marriage anyways

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
pajeeta women become landwhales a few yrs into a marriage anyways
Well you pick bad women then, If she becomes landwhale then divorce her, You shouldn't be marrying someone who can't even take care of their body, How do you expect to start a family with someone who has no discipline

• +1
Well you pick bad women then, If she becomes landwhale then divorce her, You shouldn't be marrying someone who can't even take care of their body, How do you expect to start a family with someone who has discipline
idk what to tell u, good pajeetas are few and far between. Ur black aren't u, maybe u can get one with BBC halo. idk, over for most currycels though

idk what to tell u, good pajeetas are few and far between. Ur black aren't u, maybe u can get one with BBC halo. idk, over for most currycels though
I'm not black i'm french and spanish+ MENA

Well you pick bad women then, If she becomes landwhale then divorce her, You shouldn't be marrying someone who can't even take care of their body, How do you expect to start a family with someone who has no discipline
Based, even though I disagree with u lots. I respect u tbh, for a 16 year old you are incredibly based and clever tbh.
U r a faggot who is shit with girls, don't lump every curry together

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and rand anon
  • JFL
he does but there’s no negatives it just makes him look pretty boy
He has good bones and collagen though. Compare him to someone like me, and it's over. He still looks manly. I DON'T EVEN LOOK MANLY

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Based, even though I disagree with u lots. I respect u tbh, for a 16 year old you are incredibly based and clever tbh.
lol nigga what he wants is statistically super rare. Most pajeetas, especially ones from the homeland, don't keep fit once they get married.

U r a faggot who is shit with girls, don't lump every curry together
:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: I said "most" currycels, not all, okay? Besides, u aren't even incel lol why u getting so mad

• JFL
lol nigga what he wants is statistically super rare. Most pajeetas, especially ones from the homeland, don't keep fit once they get married.

:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: I said "most" currycels, not all, okay? Besides, u aren't even incel lol why u getting so mad
Yes but you as a moneymaxxed, gymcelled pajeet are going to be a rare commodity in the fucking homeland, so you will have access to these "rare" girls - girls who just keep fit jfl.

You are incel because of your simp behaviour and inability to understand women

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
gigacope, being moneymaxxed is the bare minimum nowadays, for any pajeetas. Plus, relying on that is just a path to betabuxxing

View attachment 1657192View attachment 1657193View attachment 1657194
100x worse if ur pajeet:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
I haven't simped with the latest few foids okay, idk why u won't acknowledge that
kys faggot remain skinny and retarded. You simp over foids on tinder and most likely are more socially retarded irl. JFL at your "muh gym won't work" and point to fucking extreme examples. You're a retard jfl, you are literally 5'5 and pajeet. You need every looksmax possible, and you're neglecting a huge looksmax - the gym

Stay virgin forever idiot

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon