The Damned Mental Corridors of the Black Sheep.

Korea

Korea

Verified Female
TLDR: 95% of your "Ascension" is mental, and probably too destroyed to recover.

PSYCHOLOGY TIME. I'm going to be talking about 5 Things, and exactly how they effect your ascension.

1. How your subconscious was formed (Yes, it's already done).
2. High School never ends.
3. How this effected your sexuality(OMG??).
4. Why you can't just "Get over it" .
5. Signs you're too damaged.

Already I'm using a persona to add further depth, this thread is going to feel somewhat story like. Here's little Timmy.

Ezgif 1 49d85d4c87

That's Timmy. A nice outgoing kid, as "Bluepilled" as they come. He has no clue about LMS or Blackpill at all.

Timmy was born in an alright home, with a loving mother and a father who wanted the best for him. So, they send Timmy off to 1st grade at 6 years old (Age the Subconscious awakens).

Part 1.

Timmy walked up to a kid a pretty boy god that MOGGED THEE SHIT out of him. Timmy didn't think this was an issue, he walks up to BUSTER.

This is Buster

1366f120 0ad3 4e2c 9329 3d014e99aee2aefa961e7abf29fe04edc324d6aae873

Buster is a mogger, but neither does he know about LMS or Blackpill, but you know what does?
The Human Brain.

Kids lack impuls control. Buster pushes down Timmy, then spits on him.

Timmy begins to cry and everyone start laughing this is Timmy's first time being mogged and Busters first time Mogging someone.

This initial reaction formed a secluded subconscious in Timmy, but an Outgoing-Bull Headed subconscious in Buster.

Timmy goes home, he cries to his mother. MOMMY BUSTER BEAT MY ASS AT SCHOOL TODAY.

Timmy's mom (Becky), makes a turn for the worst. Becky sits Timmy down and says.

"Son...I understand you feel bad and I'll always be here for you. TImmy, you can always comeback to your mommy. Don't fight those bullies back, you ARE the bigger person Timmy, you are, a man Timmy."

Timmy does not consult his father, he's at work.

Buster was in the principals office when his mom (Stacey) storms in furious. As she drives him home early on a suspension.

Stacey tells Buster.

"Son. I can't believe you would do that to poor little Timmy!!! He's the nicest kid at school...and he's so much smaller than you. Buster, for being a bully I'M TAKING AWAY YOUR FUCKING XBOX FOR 3 DAYS AND NEVER BUYING YOU ANOTHER FORTNITE SKIN."

Buster goes to his dad(Chad)

Chad says "Hey Buster, wanna get into Karate? Don't trust your mom on what makes a man. She seen me bully a kid Melvin for 4 straight years in HS."

Break time.

In what happend there you may ask?

Timmy was "Bluepilled" He will now subconsciously avoid confrontation, avoid standing up for himself, and wont go for revenge, lacking goal aspirations.

Buster's subconscious now has a new element...Rebellion. When that dumb bitch Stacey took Busters Xbox and said she'd never buy him a skin again, he subconsciously cut his mother out of his life.

Buster now subconsciously believes he's the best thing walking looks at other men as targets, and lastly has a
Strong Relationship with his Father.

At this point the SUBCONSCIOUS IS FULLY FORMED.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2. Highschool Never Ends....ever.

Alright Here's Timmy & Buster at age 14

Here's Timmy your normal kid, but with the subconscious that we spoke of.

Thoughtful moody teen male teenager boy stock photos csp79764832

Buster's collagen hasn't aged a day, and he's ripped as FUCK right now.

Download 5

You notice something?
Timmy facially mogs the fuck out of Buster now, here's why the subconscious is so important.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 1: Buster runs up to Timmy. Buster gives Timmy a purple nurple

"How the fuck you doing Timmy??? Haven't seen you in so long AND YOU'RE STILL UGLY. No girl will EVER LIKE YOU...YOU UGLY FUCK.".

Most people seen this altercation, and Buster made sure to do it infront of women.

#1. They both now know the effects of LMS
#2. Buster is NOT more attractive than Timmy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timmy goes home and tells Becky.
"Mom, it was Buster!!!! He embarrassed me the first day of school. I SWEAR I WILL BEAT HIS ASS."
(Timmy doesn't know it yet, but his subconscious will never let this happen. He will never fight for himself, he will NEVER see his self-worth, and will never do what he says he will.)

Buster goes home and tells Stacey.
"Hey, BITCH hahahaha I mean mom! Guess what ugly fuck I seen at school. IT WAS TIMMY, and HE'S EVEN UGLIER."

Chad smirks and laughs, Stacey rolls her eyes.

Timmy now looks in the mirror different. He never cared about his looks and now suddenly...they've become his life...his very exsistence is his looks.
Introducing the love interest. A 14 yr old blond hair blue eyed JB.

Kristina pimeninova glamour 4feb16 pr b

Naturally, every boy in school wants in, but... no one apeals to her more than that weird quirky kid Timmy...

Kristina walks up to Timmy and says.

"Umm...hi, My name's Kristina but most people call me GF. What's your name"

Timmy essitially shits his pants to the fully extent and subconsciously pushes her away.

"MOM!!! LIKE THE HOTTEST GIRL IN SCHOOL TALKED TO ME"
Becky says...

"Wow son, just like your father Beta McBetabuxxon what a looker. Son make sure you put that women first, make sure she knows how much she means to you. Make sure you're vunerable to women, we love a nice guy".

Timmy zoned out the second his mom said "What a looker". His guy friends rated him 6.5PSL on .org and now wants to go further into looks (He's now Fully Blackpillled at the age of 16...horrible)

He goes to the mirror and looks he can't "see it". Timmy now has Body Dysmorphia & Trauma from his early years.

Timmy won't seek any form of help thought...his friends on .org told him BDD doesn't exsist JFL and to just measure his ratios. Timmy does just that.

After finding out 99.9% of his ratios are ideal, he's ESTATIC, but then...He realizes his Midface Ratio is off by .3

Timmy will now hyper-focus on a miniscule flaw, for the REST OF HIS LIFE.

By this point Kristina is done IOI'ing Timmy and jestermaxxing for him, she goes home...and suffers the same fate as Timmy.

She goes up to her Mom Terrastacy.

"Mom, why don't the cute boys like me??? They always run away or don't want to talk! And worst yet, my crush, the hottest boy Timmy hides from me IM SO FUCKING UGLY MOM...WHY DID YOU MARRY A UGLY MAN, I'D BE HOT LIKE YOU IF YOU DIDN'T."

Terrastacy legit couldn't give less of a fuck about what she said, IMG Models just called to tell her about a new job she booked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 3: Sexuality

By this time Timmy is 20, his mandible is fully grown and mogger as fuck. Here's Timmy now.

Tyler Maher Darren Black 02

Buster and Kristina are no longer a part of the story....wanna know why?

They already started a life together, kids and everything the whole 9 yards.

Buster had no fear approaching and getting her pussy dripped with 100% NT Behavior.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, people don't understand how truly fucked they're at this stage. You're fully done developing, mentally.

Timmy works a 9 - 5. There's a guy there named Ho'mo Secual.
Here's Ho'mo

Image0

Ho'mo knows how life as a gay male is a hard go lucky approach to dating.

Ho'mo walks up to Timmy.

"Got DAYUM BOI, you CUTE AS HELLLLLL OMGGGGGG can I GET UR NUMBER"

Timmy gives it too him.

Break Time :
Remember how I said Timmy is a .org 6.5PSL user? Ya'll know how this forum works, If you're good looking you become an icon and get you E-Dick sucked dry with heart reacts...BY MEN.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timmy sits down and thinks....
"Hmm, I only get approached by guys, only guys give me showered compliments...maybe I'm gay???".

Timmy deep down...isn't gay and will not proceed to have sex with men.

What will happen is Timmy wont have sex at all he's afraid to approach, he's afraid of being "That Kid" again. The kid who was made fun of. The Kid who hasn't done shit he said he would.

Timmy is also still worried about the .3 stopping him from having a 1:1 Midface Ratio, everyone in his life doesn't even know what the fuck a Midface Ratio is, but he does...and it's eaten him alive for 7 years.

Timmy now stays inside making "U cute" jokes with his guy friends on .org

Part 4: Why you can't just "Get over It".

Timmy is now 22 and he's sick of being a "Mentalcel" as his .org friends say. Timmy FINALLY goes to therapy.
(Sadly over a decade too late)

He's been in therapy for 5 months he feels SO MUCH BETTER. He's so motivated to do what he wants to go get "That girl".

This is "That Girl"

Teens are transforming themselves from ugly to be 2 11920 1436201442 1 dblbig

Tabbitha (Why the FUCK did Gandy name his daughter this).

Tabby is 1PSL on her best day.

Why is Timmy even looking at her you ask?

Because that's what he sees as his "looksmatch"

Ever wonder why women like this

1e63a60f5b66b5be7fd0f2ab4b9da24d  natural eyebrows victorian angels
Megan fox attends the 2021 mtv video music awards at news photo 1633709668
Adriama lima maybelline featured

Choose...this
HERO taylor hill partner
Actress megan fox and brian austin green attend ferraris news photo 1604326137
I

(Couldn't bear seeing him with Lima, Marko gets a solo picture)

Well all of these women and Timmy alike, were made fun of in youth, or exiled.

Taylor Hill: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ysique-admits-felt-invisible-high-school.html
Megan Fox:https://www.insider.com/megan-fox-jimmy-kimmel-transformers-interview-2021-7
Adriana Lima: https://ifunny.co/picture/when-i-was-young-all-the-other-kids-would-make-2rSgoo9b4

Regardless of "For Fun" jokes or serious insults, being made fun of in youth for any reason, Destroys You.
Part 5: Signs You're too Damaged. (These go for the Ugly & Attractive)

1. You shot right to the bottom of the thread soon as you seen its length.
2. Multiple people here tell you you're attractive, but you think you have a flaw too big for it to be true.
3. You seek validation almost hourly...yall know who I'm about to mention right?
4. You spend all day asking what if this, what is that hapens "Mental Masturbation". Insane here...no wonder my thread about being how you'll look when lean has the most views out of all my threads...
5. You have 0 self perception, thinking you "Mog" when you dont vice versa.
6. You think the above points are a normal part of being "Blackpilled".

7. You've turned Bi or have Homo tendancies, even though you truly desire women.
8. You make fun of people for their looks, only when you know you look better. (This is the Clockwork Cycle that creates the Mentalcel at birth).
9. Obession over the appearance.
10. Having "Below Your League" gf's and being told so, but you don't know why.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to make this thread after I seen 2 of Hall of Fame worthy MentalCel's

Badg "Over for my piggy genes. What's my body fat in this pic?" 96.
And someone I seen from TRM.

This Guy thinks his forehead is too big.

Luhc98p8bcd81

Does all he can to hide it he says etc etc.

I'm 100% certain some dumbass child or women made fun of his forehead while he was growing up. It doesn't matter how much people tell him his forehead is fine. His subconscious is scared for life...and will never recover.
Posting this before I sleep, stay tuned for my thread on the Correlation of Racists and Being Ugly. (Hint: If you're racist, I be my soul you're ugly as shit too).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night Kings.

Attachments

• download (5).jpg
    download (5).jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, synock21, Debetro and 54 others
was cagefuel to read ngl(y):feelskek: weird title and too long sadly
this deserves a bump

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WanderingBurro, KraftDurchLeid, thecel and 1 other person
was cagefuel to read ngl(y):feelskek: weird title and too long sadly
this deserves a bump
What does "Cagefuel" mean. Urban Dictionary has nothing, lol.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and .👽.
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Korea
@forevergymcelling your boy maher is a mental cel :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and thecel
I don't agree with you man
not gonna explain why

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15309
Who the fuck would write or read this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, BrahminBoss, Descender and 7 others
In your opinion what happens if someone has no experiences good or bad growing up. In my case I was homeschooled the entire time, had little to no normal interaction with peers. I was never made fun of but I also had no triumphs either. Wasn’t sheltered in a normal way, no super religious stuff forced down my throat and no anti sex rhetoric. I can give more details but I’d like thoughts on a unique situation

PSYCHOLOGY TIME. I'm going to be talking about 5 Things, and exactly how they effect your ascension.

Already I'm using a persona to add further depth, this thread is going to feel somewhat story like. Here's little Timmy.

View attachment 1531228

That's Timmy. A nice outgoing kid, as "Bluepilled" as they come. He has no clue about LMS or Blackpill at all.

Timmy was born in an alright home, with a loving mother and a father who wanted the best for him. So, they send Timmy off to 1st grade at 6 years old (Age the Subconscious awakens).

Part 1.

Timmy walked up to a kid a pretty boy god that MOGGED THEE SHIT out of him. Timmy didn't think this was an issue, he walks up to BUSTER.

This is Buster

View attachment 1531230

Buster is a mogger, but neither does he know about LMS or Blackpill, but you know what does?
The Human Brain.

Timmy begins to cry and everyone start laughing this is Timmy's first time being mogged and Busters first time Mogging someone.

This initial reaction formed a secluded subconscious in Timmy, but an Outgoing-Bull Headed subconscious in Buster.

Timmy goes home, he cries to his mother. MOMMY BUSTER BEAT MY ASS AT SCHOOL TODAY.

Timmy's mom (Becky), makes a turn for the worst. Becky sits Timmy down and says.

"Son...I understand you feel bad and I'll always be here for you. TImmy, you can always comeback to your mommy. Don't fight those bullies back, you ARE the bigger person Timmy, you are, a man Timmy."

Buster was in the principals office when his mom (Stacey) storms in furious. As she drives him home early on a suspension.

Stacey tells Buster.

"Son. I can't believe you would do that to poor little Timmy!!! He's the nicest kid at school...and he's so much smaller than you. Buster, for being a bully I'M TAKING AWAY YOUR FUCKING XBOX FOR 3 DAYS AND NEVER BUYING YOU ANOTHER FORTNITE SKIN."

Chad says "Hey Buster, wanna get into Karate? Don't trust your mom on what makes a man. She seen me bully a kid Melvin for 4 straight years in HS."

Break time.

Timmy was "Bluepilled" He will now subconsciously avoid confrontation, avoid standing up for himself, and wont go for revenge, lacking goal aspirations.

Buster's subconscious now has a new element...Rebellion. When that dumb bitch Stacey took Busters Xbox and said she'd never buy him a skin again, he subconsciously cut his mother out of his life.

Buster now subconsciously believes he's the best thing walking looks at other men as targets, and lastly has a

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 1531261

View attachment 1531260

You notice something?
Timmy facially mogs the fuck out of Buster now, here's why the subconscious is so important.

"How the fuck you doing Timmy??? Haven't seen you in so long AND YOU'RE STILL UGLY. No girl will EVER LIKE YOU...YOU UGLY FUCK.".

Most people seen this altercation, and Buster made sure to do it infront of women.

"Mom, it was Buster!!!! He embarrassed me the first day of school. I SWEAR I WILL BEAT HIS ASS."
(Timmy doesn't know it yet, but his subconscious will never let this happen. He will never fight for himself, he will NEVER see his self-worth, and will never do what he says he will.)

"Hey, BITCH hahahaha I mean mom! Guess what ugly fuck I seen at school. IT WAS TIMMY, and HE'S EVEN UGLIER."

Timmy now looks in the mirror different. He never cared about his looks and now suddenly...they've become his life...his very exsistence is his looks.

View attachment 1531274

Naturally, every boy in school wants in, but... no one apeals to her more than that weird quirky kid Timmy...

Timmy essitially shits his pants to the fully extent and subconsciously pushes her away.

Becky says...

"Wow son, just like your father Beta McBetabuxxon what a looker. Son make sure you put that women first, make sure she knows how much she means to you. Make sure you're vunerable to women, we love a nice guy".

Timmy zoned out the second his mom said "What a looker". His guy friends rated him 6.5PSL on .org and now wants to go further into looks (He's now Fully Blackpillled at the age of 16...horrible)

He goes to the mirror and looks he can't "see it". Timmy now has Body Dysmorphia & Trauma from his early years.

Timmy won't seek any form of help thought...his friends on .org told him BDD doesn't exsist JFL and to just measure his ratios. Timmy does just that.

After finding out 99.9% of his ratios are ideal, he's ESTATIC, but then...He realizes his Midface Ratio is off by .3

By this point Kristina is done IOI'ing Timmy and jestermaxxing for him, she goes home...and suffers the same fate as Timmy.

"Mom, why don't the cute boys like me??? They always run away or don't want to talk! And worst yet, my crush, the hottest boy Timmy hides from me IM SO FUCKING UGLY MOM...WHY DID YOU MARRY A UGLY MAN, I'D BE HOT LIKE YOU IF YOU DIDN'T."

Terrastacy legit couldn't give less of a fuck about what she said, IMG Models just called to tell her about a new job she booked.

By this time Timmy is 20, his mandible is fully grown and mogger as fuck. Here's Timmy now.

View attachment 1531294

Buster had no fear approaching and getting her pussy dripped with 100% NT Behavior.
Now, people don't understand how truly fucked they're at this stage. You're fully done developing, mentally.

Here's Ho'mo

View attachment 1531297

Ho'mo walks up to Timmy.

Timmy gives it too him.

Break Time :
Remember how I said Timmy is a .org 6.5PSL user? Ya'll know how this forum works, If you're good looking you become an icon and get you E-Dick sucked dry with heart reacts...BY MEN.
"Hmm, I only get approached by guys, only guys give me showered compliments...maybe I'm gay???".

What will happen is Timmy wont have sex at all he's afraid to approach, he's afraid of being "That Kid" again. The kid who was made fun of. The Kid who hasn't done shit he said he would.

Timmy is also still worried about the .3 stopping him from having a 1:1 Midface Ratio, everyone in his life doesn't even know what the fuck a Midface Ratio is, but he does...and it's eaten him alive for 7 years.

Timmy is now 22 and he's sick of being a "Mentalcel" as his .org friends say. Timmy FINALLY goes to therapy.

He's been in therapy for 5 months he feels SO MUCH BETTER. He's so motivated to do what he wants to go get "That girl".

This is "That Girl"

View attachment 1531312

View attachment 1531314View attachment 1531317View attachment 1531318

Choose...this
View attachment 1531320View attachment 1531321View attachment 1531322

Taylor Hill: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ysique-admits-felt-invisible-high-school.html
Megan Fox:https://www.insider.com/megan-fox-jimmy-kimmel-transformers-interview-2021-7
Adriana Lima: https://ifunny.co/picture/when-i-was-young-all-the-other-kids-would-make-2rSgoo9b4

Regardless of "For Fun" jokes or serious insults, being made fun of in youth for any reason, Destroys You.

2. Multiple people here tell you you're attractive, but you think you have a flaw too big for it to be true.
3. You seek validation almost hourly...yall know who I'm about to mention right?
4. You spend all day asking what if this, what is that hapens "Mental Masturbation". Insane here...no wonder my thread about being how you'll look when lean has the most views out of all my threads...

7. You've turned Bi or have Homo tendancies, even though you truly desire women.
8. You make fun of people for their looks, only when you know you look better. (This is the Clockwork Cycle that creates the Mentalcel at birth).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 1531335

I'm 100% certain some dumbass child or women made fun of his forehead while he was growing up. It doesn't matter how much people tell him his forehead is fine. His subconscious is scared for life...and will never recover.
Posting this before I sleep, stay tuned for my thread on the Correlation of Racists and Being Ugly. (Hint: If you're racist, I be my soul you're ugly as shit too).
Night Kings.

Yea, people here really think slapping on an 8/10 face will fix them mentally.
In some cases it would. Positive reinforcement and such. It depends on the mental issues though, case by case basis basically

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Korea
In some cases it would. Positive reinforcement and such. It depends on the mental issues though, case by case basis basically
I'm so suprised some people read this schzio layout of an essay, but you can DM me your questions.

Also, no, when you're mentally distraught, even positive reinforcement wont help.

:blackpill:just love urself

I'm so suprised some people read this schzio layout of an essay, but you can DM me your questions.

Also, no, when you're mentally distraught, even positive reinforcement wont help.
Accession worked for a few users here who were subhuman most of their lives and accended and don’t associate with their subhuman selves anymore.

Also like 9/10 of the popular guys from my high school are basically nobody now and have decended looks wise hard too

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Korea
Accession worked for a few users here who were subhuman most of their lives and accended and don’t associate with their subhuman selves anymore.

Also like 9/10 of the popular guys from my high school are basically nobody now and have decended looks wise hard too
Yea, the best looking men peak from college to middle aged.

Also, I'm sure there's a few that were able to stop being abused dogs, that's why I said "95%".

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath and Moggedbyevery1
Yea, the best looking men peak from college to middle aged.
Some of them weren’t even good looking and dated a lot of girls, status from being the popular crew + girls not knowing their smv.

High school was probably the easiest to get a girlfriend in like 5 years ago, but it might be different now with shit like tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Some of them weren’t even good looking and dated a lot of girls, status from being the popular crew + girls not knowing their smv.

High school was probably the easiest to get a girlfriend in like 5 years ago, but it might be different now with shit like tiktok
LMAOO.

It's funny you said this, because I said the exact same shit.

The HS Bully rarely mogs it's victims lol.

Tiktok prolly does make it a lot harder yea.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Moggedbyevery1
jfl just realized you made this thread Korea... were you bustr or TimE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender and Korea
jfl just realized you made this thread Korea... were you bustr or TimE
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nah, I got lucky and was homeschooled lol.

By the time I went to HS, I was subconsciousmaxxed so I had no issues.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
btw I have femboy follower!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself and Korea
Like helping North Korea in their jihad against the western world (y)
Yea tbh.

I give them intel on the USA's military & defense borders.

They said they gonna drop a nuke in 1 week.

• Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and LooksOrDeath
@Lasko123 based mate (y)

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Korea

View attachment 1531228

Part 1.

This is Buster

View attachment 1531230

The Human Brain.

Stacey tells Buster.

Break time.

View attachment 1531261

View attachment 1531260

You notice something?

View attachment 1531274

Becky says...

View attachment 1531294

Here's Ho'mo

View attachment 1531297

Ho'mo walks up to Timmy.

Timmy gives it too him.

Break Time :

This is "That Girl"

View attachment 1531312

Choose...this

View attachment 1531335

Night Kings.
Mothers tell their son not to fight back just to check his masculinity(if he fights back, no matter what shit foid says).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Daniel Plainview and Korea
Mothers tell thier son not to fight back just to check his masculinity(if he fights back, no matter what shit foid says).
Yup, some of the worst shit you can do.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Nigga wrote a fiction story

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Korea

View attachment 1531228

Part 1.

This is Buster

View attachment 1531230

The Human Brain.

Stacey tells Buster.

Break time.

View attachment 1531261

View attachment 1531260

You notice something?

View attachment 1531274

Becky says...

View attachment 1531294

Here's Ho'mo

View attachment 1531297

Ho'mo walks up to Timmy.

Timmy gives it too him.

Break Time :

This is "That Girl"

View attachment 1531312

Choose...this

View attachment 1531335

Night Kings.
I've iterally read every single word, great thread OP.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Korea
U cute

• Love it
Could drugs in any way fix past traumas? Many dudes here say their mental health improved after acid, shrooms, dmt and other similar drugs

• +1
wow, described me, i was bullyed not my childhood and now i am the shyest boy in school, at 18 i have never even kissed a girl. I always try to assert myself by recording videos, photos and looking at myself in the mirror.:blackpill:

• +1
Brutal

Basically it's over if you didn't have a NT alpha Chad father figure, who taught you how to be assertive and stand up for yourself. I think most here never got that growing up.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Prince88, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
This thread is weird. Well written but I had never a person tell me Im unattractive or ugly since growing up or cared about looks till I got blackpilled

I just got obsessed with seeing theses tinder shit and theses larp stories and about how girls compliment guys so bad

I had compliments as a guy from girls many times but I seek way more because Im insecure seeing all theses chads on tiktok and insta

I care so much about what foids think of me facially that I sometimes start to get high inhib lowkey

• +1
JFL at the psychology threads on this site. Really reflects how non NT this place is.

tbh i don't think anyone using .org is mentally healthy. Even I started analyzing my friends' ratios and whatever after 1.5 months here. At least being ugly wasn't my choice. But looking at my friends as bones, skin and ratios disgusts me.
I have learned where my problems lie and important info on looksmaxxing.
I think I will leave before being aspiecel.
I thank everyone that helped me in any way.

• +1

View attachment 1531228

Part 1.

This is Buster

View attachment 1531230

The Human Brain.

Stacey tells Buster.

Break time.

View attachment 1531261

View attachment 1531260

You notice something?

View attachment 1531274

Becky says...

View attachment 1531294

Here's Ho'mo

View attachment 1531297

Ho'mo walks up to Timmy.

Timmy gives it too him.

Break Time :

This is "That Girl"

View attachment 1531312

Choose...this

View attachment 1531335

Night Kings.
I actually read your whole post, yeah pretty accurate for some ppl. I am truly ugly though not my personality or development

• +1
Reactions: Landorus and Korea
Thread made me cry.

• JFL

View attachment 1531228

Part 1.

This is Buster

View attachment 1531230

The Human Brain.

Stacey tells Buster.

Break time.

View attachment 1531261

View attachment 1531260

You notice something?

View attachment 1531274

Becky says...

View attachment 1531294

Here's Ho'mo

View attachment 1531297

Ho'mo walks up to Timmy.

Timmy gives it too him.

Break Time :

This is "That Girl"

View attachment 1531312

Choose...this

View attachment 1531335

Night Kings.
good storyline dawg

@Korea what do we do with this knowledge? U should make a thread on how to stop being a mentalcel if u haven’t already

• +1
@Korea what do we do with this knowledge? U should make a thread on how to stop being a mentalcel if u haven’t already
I didn't make a thread because there's basically no way to stop being a mentalcel lol.

Over for them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bdh, AsGoodAsItGets and imogurfamilia
I didn't make a thread because there's basically no way to stop being a mentalcel lol.

Over for them.
brutal

NT > looks

• +1
Best thread ever written on this forum.

I’ve spent like 30 minutes looking for this thread after reading it once a few months ago

Probably my favorite thread on this site, thanks OP

View attachment 1531228

Part 1.

This is Buster

View attachment 1531230

The Human Brain.

Stacey tells Buster.

Break time.

View attachment 1531261

View attachment 1531260

You notice something?

View attachment 1531274

Becky says...

View attachment 1531294

Here's Ho'mo

View attachment 1531297

Ho'mo walks up to Timmy.

Timmy gives it too him.

Break Time :

This is "That Girl"

View attachment 1531312

Choose...this

View attachment 1531335

Night Kings.
this site is so lookist. of course timmy has to grow up and be an ugly duckling. no one cares about the Timmies of the world who stayed ugly