🅿️The Dark Secret To Getting Women (LEGIT) *Unknown?*

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
Women love edgy guys. Make sure when u drip, u drip in that edgy shit. When u talk to the girl u wanna puhs pull. Act nice and loving sometimes, and act like how ud act on this forum sometimes. Also maybe get a iced out watch. Also go to temu so u can drip in a nice cuban for cheap tbh

The state of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Banderacell, Deleted member 15539 and 5 others
Secret to getting women: be a Chad.

Y’all aren’t even blackpilled anymore. Girls like chad is the fundamental idea of the blackpill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Jamaldickjavontus, Repentsinner and 2 others
just get her attention bro!! after that play some game you learned on autistic zoomer forum! really worked for me!
fun video GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 15539 and 9Romance

Y’all aren’t even blackpilled anymore. Girls like chad is the fundamental idea of the blackpill.
Bro im telling u. Looks arent all that matters, this blackpoll shit is getting in ur head. U also need height, charisma, game, also smelling good and what u wear is important

Bro im telling u. Looks arent all that matters, this blackpoll shit is getting in ur head. U also need height, charisma, game, also smelling good and what u wear is important
just grow taller bro!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justleavemealone and 9Romance
Personality is irrelevant without adequate looks.

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy, gribsufer1 and 9Romance
just get her attention bro!! after that play some game you learned on autistic zoomer forum! really worked for me!
fun video GIF
At first i liked h but then u started trolling

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel
  • JFL
Reactions: malicieusss and justleavemealone
and act like how ud act on this forum sometimes.
after that play some game you learned on autistic zoomer forum! really worked for me!
Looks arent all that matters... U also need height, charisma, game, also smelling good and what u wear is important
just grow taller bro!!
I can't tell if this is satire or not
it's over
Ik hella mfs who are ugly and short with gfs
it's over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel and 9Romance
Women love edgy guys. Make sure when u drip, u drip in that edgy shit. When u talk to the girl u wanna puhs pull. Act nice and loving sometimes, and act like how ud act on this forum sometimes. Also maybe get a iced out watch. Also go to temu so u can drip in a nice cuban for cheap tbh

The state of this forum.
nah bro we need more style maxxing stuff on this forum.
many mtn can benefit so much from a certain niche maxxing.

guys who wear these typa shirts and shaggy hairstyles can get emo girls even as LTN if they're tall. some even do short. it's really matters if it fits u i guess.

niche maxxing most important thing even i am not virgin as LTN cause of niche maxing with alt style

• +1
Reactions: 9Romance
View attachment 2245421

guys who wear these typa shirts and shaggy hairstyles can get emo girls even as LTN if they're tall. some even do short. it's really matters if it fits u i guess.

niche maxxing most important thing even i am not virgin as LTN cause of niche maxing with alt style
No niche for my height. Tallfags like you wouldn’t understand.

I can't tell if this is satire or not
it's over

it's over
Tbh dont listen to what these guys tell u. They wanna discourage u and tell u u cant ascend so u can be on their level

View attachment 2245421

Legit af. I will drop a ultimate stylemaxx tutorial with all niches soon

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone

this is such a demented way of looking at it - yes lookism is real and chad is winning but theres no harm in getting laid without being chad. every normie is pulling bitches out there and u want people on this forum to simply continue rotting until they ascend to chadlite?

• +1
Reactions: 9Romance
this is such a demented way of looking at it - yes lookism is real and chad is winning but theres no harm in getting laid without being chad. every normie is pulling bitches out there and u want people on this forum to simply continue rotting until they ascend to chadlite?
Finally man holy shit