The Day I Got In 3 Fights At School (Story Time)

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
This was back in 10th grade, my wildest year.

If I recall correctly, I was skipping Spanish class by just asking to go to the bathroom and I come across my bro that's out in the halls too. So we decide to spar and I end up busting his lip.

Then a couple of hours later I meet up w my girl at the time and we Chop it up bla.bla bla.

Then when lunch time came around these niggas were trying me, niggas were asking me "oh where u got that chain from", just testing me. So I get mad and we face to face, talm bout "do sum nigga, do sum"

He pushes me off and we go at it, he gets a couple in, I get a couple in, no one got hurt, and no one lost their reputation, so we just keep it pushing.

Then once lunch was thru and I had to my next period, I decided to skip that class too, just asked to go to the bathroom and started walking around during 2nd lunch, then I come across a dude who had pressure w me for a min

And he asks "u wanna box" he shows me the gloves and I say "fasho" and we go straight to the bathroom

We put the gloves on, and I go off on bro, I start throwing punches until he gains momentum again and manages me to push me back next to the urinals, and I'm eating punches at that point

Then it's off, I'd say it was a tie at best, and a win on his side at worst, we dap it up and keep it pushing

Then I pop back up in class like nothing had ever happened

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ShowerMaxxing, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
mogs me tbh, I'm such a bitch irl.

thankfully I only need to bully women and manlets :D:D

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Be_ConfidentBro, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
You shouldn't have skipped Spanish missed out on a huge range of Latinas

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Be_ConfidentBro, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
a

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Tumblr inline p0imz4rlDB1r9yu3j 400

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6380 and Deleted member 6403
How did i miss this gem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6403
Fighting tutorial?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Fighting tutorial?
It's mostly about weight, height (blackpilled) and the situation

so if you're a buff 6'3 nigga that hits first and doesn't let up, you'll win

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
this is a @kjsbdfiusdf moment.

You may be wondering what an "@kjsbdfiusdf moment" is, well here it is, defined.

-When confronted with any data, this triggers a primal urge in the @kjsbdfiusdf. Half enraged, half aroused he is reminded by his own loneliness and the high desire to be in a meaningful relationship with a women. Protip, he never will

-When confronted by arguements, ad-homs will follow. @kjsbdfiusdf isn't educated so his immediate reaction is to rage and expose his cuck fragility

-Though he posts photos and memes about how he hates women, all he wants is to be with a women. The problem is, he's not attractive and never will be. Women avoid him like a plague so he attacks anonymously on the internet (notice how he's a complete coward).

-His response when he has no argument is typical "yikes", "it's almost as if", "y'all" " etc. You know when they post this, you've won and witnessed an @kjsbdfiusdf moment.

-Deep down, he's extremely fragile and insecure. He's never really interacted with people outside of his own family so he's never developed proper intellectual and emotional relationships.

-Typically lean left despite not really knowing anything about policy, history or society in general. They're obsessed with SJW's, women, minorities even though they don't know any. Easily brainwashed and indoctrinated. Youtubers like PJW, Milo & Steven Crowder have them changing their worldviews every video they post. They're unable to form coherent arguments but are overly emotional when it comes to issues. Notice phrases like "Political incorrection is destroying our media!" despite not giving any examples on set topics.

That's it folks, a quick guide to spot @kjsbdfiusdf moments and @kjsbdfiusdf rage. Pass it along.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro