The day I went “no white women” mode

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
I was black pilled before i knew what black pill was. race pill is very underrated and chads are not their own race. The vast majority of ethnic men are considered ugly but there are some exceptions I will admit. It kind of depends on the country or ethnic make up of the city you live in but if you are a dark skinned man in a white majority city it is pretty much a wrap unless you are a black guy who can run bbc game. A lot of Hispanic guys get a pass depending on how much Spanish European mixture they have but Indian men are at the bottom of the barrel and actually much lower than Asian men. I met an Indian girl who kind of had a thing for me she told me when she came to America that everyone in her class was hot. I also met a Mexican girl from Mexico I showed her my Facebook friends list and she was swooning over some 5/10 white guy who was skinny with a bowl cut but a white girl with lighter skin would have just said he was average. Why would I go for white women when I have a much easier time going for women of other ethnic groups?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Skywalker and chosen-one
cause ethnics are repulsive and not NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Sick and Deleted member 51465
BBCs mog whities

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 51465 and chosen-one
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Skywalker and Deleted member 51465
cream pie white women as a ethnic cock theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
you need to have EVERYTHING on point as an ethnic in white countries, or at least 90%

you need to have EVERYTHING on point as an ethnic in white countries, or at least 90%
bare minimum is enough

low inhib and approach theory

the infrastructure and dating app is available for them to get horny