The Days Of .Org Are Over

Axii

Axii

PSL Autist : Chico X O'pry lookalike
No more PSL No more Appeal

Joke ratings everywhere, stupid questions everywhere.

And I have fans for jokes they have taken seriously pretending they know a nigga :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and <6PSLcel
Site needs to rope

• +1
Reactions: Rush, <6PSLcel and Axii
PSL died a while ago, but people will keep saying this shit years in the future

who knows how long this site will stay up tbh? I feel like one day this site is just gonna go down like that and all our shitposts would have been for nothing

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Site needs to rope
The site’s principals are fine it’s the fucking dumbasses that just joined thinking they’re funny when they are actually just losers jestering and bouncing on somebody else’s cock and balls nor anyone giving any good contributions to Lookism discussions or giving any valuable insight to someone that’s asking for help given they provide an image. The most valuable reply you will ever get now is a DNR.
PSL died a while ago, but people will keep saying this shit years in the future

who knows how long this site will stay up tbh? I feel like one day this site is just gonna go down like that and all our shitposts would have been for nothing
PSL died and I don’t see why, I still see people here and there discussing and riding their favorite model or some unknown “mogger”

Or discussing how Bones are everything or feature harmony is everything and yet people don’t know how it all fits together, they have forgotten the core values of it that it is really just another art form. It makes no sense the discussions I see happening in this forum and it’s ridiculous. It’s becoming more of a “Blackpill” forum than a lookism forum. It’s ironic because most of the videos and topics are still missing the point of the Blackpill anyway, it is truly low IQ.

I think this site will stay up no longer than another two years unless people actually turn on their brains again and start contributing.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
this shits been around for years it’s hard to not recycle information when most of it is already out

"Why does my butt jiggle when I run?"

• JFL
Reactions: Gigatyrone69