The death of the ChadLite

NonChadSlayer

NonChadSlayer

Iron
8 years ago, when tinder and Instagram were still new, girls who were my looksmatch were nervous in my presence and wanted to act and look cool Infront of me, so that I might like them. Nowdays, even a fattie that's contoured her face and put on her waist trainer will act like I ain't shit because she got soo many guys liking her photos and matching her on dating apps,

Y'all might be mad at chads and chadlites for fucking all your Beckie's and normies but they only doing that because their options have taken a hit too.

A chad used to be able to slam any girl he came into contact with but now, if he doesn't have the Jetsetter lifestyle and clout, he can't even date his looksmatch.

Chedlites are even worse off. Because girls that are 7s get just as much attention online as 8s and 9s with the advent of faceapps. This means that chadlites looksmatch doesn't even give him the time of day unless he can compensate with status and money.

Even Gigachad types like Dan bilzarian, 6'4 investment bankers and pro athletes struggle. They don't struggle to get laid, but if they want to date the girls they deserve, they have to say all the right things, act nice on dates and generally try to win over the girl. Because if they say something that goes against her feminist worldview, she'll bounce to the next gigachad in her DMs.

For a guy to have high SMV, he needs looks, fame, money and a constant stream of insta stories showing his Jetsetter, playboy lifestyle.

For a girl to have high SMV, she just needs 20 frauded bikini pics on her insta.

As a good looking guy, you used to be able to just invite hotties to your party. Act a fool around them, make fun of them, say slap their ass, and still bang em at the end of the night.

Nowadays if you tried that shit, they'd just hop on facetime and another chad will come and pick them up and take them to his party with his boys.

The game has been rigged against us

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 17344, Deleted member 14905 and 5 others
SMALL DICK SUBMISSIVE TRAPS ARENT GAY

The death of my fucks since I haven’t any to give

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610 and Looks234
I agree with you that normies think they're entitled to chads. This isn't just dating apps but IRL too. Although I still think a NT Niched HTN can still do pretty well nowadays. You don't need to be a chad/chadlite to do well. SMV-maxxing also helps too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
It never began for HTNcels :feelsbadman:

I'm a positive guy and have hope still.

But as a strong HTN right now, I can confirm girls I'd consider my 'looksmatch' definitely act arrogant around me and think they're better.

Typically lately when I've been out I've been kissing girls defo lower than me in looks, but in their minds they think they deserve my level and even above.

Joke world it's become, I also hate using social media and this has gone against me massively. Ruins my mental health FR