THE DECIMATION OF SALLUDON!!!!! WITNESS LOOKSMAX HISTORY!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
bro I tought you were curry and was making fun of @Yellow_fever_cel or @wontstopnoodling:what:
I am wontstopnoodling
I spoke with the mods and they let me make an account

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
Bro send the image he sent you so we can actually download it and see what it says.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, gamma, Amexmaxx and 1 other person
ok OP do this pic. I am not going to tell u if its shopped or not

View attachment 1292898
jfl bro im not free all the time i have to boot up the software, but this is a real pic i can bet my life on it ive been animating for 2 years i got an eye for whats fake and what is real

im white :forcedsmile:
over for ur tundadoodoo race or whatever the fuck u think you are, the fact u have to specify just shows how insecure u are of ur ethnicity :lul:
Yes you are a cumskin everybody rapes your race turkic masterrace raped and still raping:feelshaha:

Yes you are a cumskin everybody rapes your race turkic masterrace raped and still raping:feelshaha:
turkic wtf is that

JFL if you think this mogs this

• Ugh..
Reactions: Haven
just use an outdated pic of north atlantid theory, regardless the north atlantid still clearly mogs that indian lol
Thats th real pic atlantid is not that gl turanid mogs Volgidm Images   2021 08 29T002154425 so fucking hard

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 14166 and MrGlutton
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, TsarTsar444, Administrator and 2 others
its what the software u r using is sayin how can i trust it
lmao you inbred faggot it only shows the software he sent lmao search it anywhere on google it restricts the user from editing the property area @Ryan @MrGlutton

lmao you inbred faggot it only shows the software he sent lmao search it anywhere on google it restricts the user from editing the property area @Ryan @MrGlutton
so salludon directly sent u pic from photoshop software which is 6 months old..im not getting it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
so salludon directly sent u pic from photoshop software..im not getting it
yeah technically he sent me the original pic in chat , then i viewed the pic by clicking properties went into details

got all the information , this is literally textbook method to spot a photoshop lmao cant belive he did not hide this its just pure evidence , it even shows the date when he modified it and all it even shows origin implying he did all of it @MrGlutton

LMAO he was talking to me and sent the original picture and this frauder is caught red-handed again lmao when will he give up
View attachment 1292823
View attachment 1292824
View attachment 1292825
it shows the date and when it was edited its over for this pakistani ALLAH HAFIZ BHAI
@SubhumanCurrycel @Preston @johncruz12345 @uglymug @FromNormietoChad @Tony @Monk @triggered @Amnesia @ArvidGustavsson @larsanova69
@Blackmannnns @dnrd @WontStopNorwooding @Haven @Chad1212 @Adriana Lima @Theodore Bagwell @JamesHowlett @coolguy1
@portuguesecel @Rush @Lmao @cloUder @CompleteFailure @Kmscurry @TsarTsar444 @wolfhaleywang @Amexmaxx @Amnesia @WontStopNorwooding
@moonblunt @Adriana Lima @rebs1999 @Yuya Moggershima @Hey dont talk to me @SixCRY @realklay11 @Jshd @Eduardo DOV @Titbot @Aliens95 @looksmaxxer234 @Aeonxdro @kjsbdfiusdf @BugManBill @Saen @khvirgin @TheEndHasNoEnd @Lmao @Chadakin
@Monk

Good thread expose this rat. Hates on actual niggas getting surgery

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
OP doing god's work ngl

• Love it
yeah technically he sent me the original pic in chat , then i viewed the pic by clicking properties went into details

View attachment 1292994 got all the information , this is literally textbook method to spot a photoshop lmao cant belive he did not hide this its just pure evidence , it even shows the date when he modified it and all it even shows origin implying he did all of it @MrGlutton
Can't believe that he didn't just screenshot the pic and i believe it would not say photoshop then right? How on earth could he forget to do that lmao, no fucking way

Also OP, amazed at your findings, this is extreme evidence as well, his ramus is edited, and it makes perfect sense, cause his ramus grew just magically cuz of mewing yeah right
SmartSelect 20210829 233136 Chrome

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Merćer, Deleted member 14166 and 1 other person
Can't believe that he didn't just screenshot the pic and i believe it would not say photoshop then right? How on earth could he forget to do that lmao, no fucking way

Also OP, amazed at your findings, this is extreme evidence as well, his ramus is edited, and it makes perfect sense, cause his ramus grew just magically cuz of mewing yeah right
View attachment 1293064
@Amnesia @ArvidGustavsson @Ryan @MrGlutton @FromNormietoChad @triggered @Haven @Titbot its over for him

• +1
Reactions: Haven

View attachment 1293064
i must admit that i never even spotted that until i used a magnifier , mirin eye vision @Preston

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and TsarTsar444
i must admit that i never even spotted that until i used a magnifier , mirin eye vision @Preston
Can you spot which parts of this pic i photoshoped? Just so i know you are 10000% legit, pls do it, it would be the final nail in the coffin. Keep in mind im using AirBrush on my phone not Adobe Photoshop, don't know if it works for that
AirBrush 20210829234556

View attachment 1293064
i told him i used that app to remove blemishes from skin and add saturation jfl at you retards who think if anyone uploads raw pictures on instagram.
Also everytime he posts pic theres different results sometimes theres laser like lights and ya’ll just interpret it however you want don’t you lol.

Also keep crying about videoshopping. Show me a proof videos like this can shopped. I’ll wait.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, BrahminBoss, stuckneworleans and 6 others
i told him i used that app to remove blemishes from skin and add saturation jfl at you retards who think if anyone uploads raw pictures on instagram.
Also everytime he posts pic theres different results sometimes theres laser like lights and ya’ll just interpret it however you want don’t you lol.

Also keep crying about videoshopping. Show me a proof videos like this can shopped. I’ll wait.

View attachment 1293075
sure bud :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is that what you came up with? You shitskin rat from the gutters of Liyari. You have 0 smv even in Pak. Low class Chaprasi pheno. And why did you post a screenshot of my private chat without asking? And conveniently skipped the part where I even told you myself that picture was edited.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Boxingfan, BrahminBoss, Scarfaced and 9 others

View attachment 1293075
There are apps that do video photshoping, like Snow, it can increase your jawline, make your skin better, better nose, legit everything. This isn't 2017 anymore, have you heard of deep fakes? We have much better technology on video shopping now.

Also you clearly edited your ramus in that pic, and it does in fact look uncanny. Mewing literally doesn't do anything to the ramus.

Also i sent op a pic above which i edited, if it shows the places right then its confirmed he is 100% legit

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 14166
Can you spot which parts of this pic i photoshoped? Just so i know you are 10000% legit, pls do it, it would be the final nail in the coffin. Keep in mind im using AirBrush on my phone not Adobe Photoshop, don't know if it works for that
View attachment 1293078
bruh i got to boot it up, but with my 2-year animation skills in school , the girls kinda and the background especially the skies are frauded her breasts and mid torso is also frauded her face isnt tho

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
bruh i got to boot it up, but with my 2-year animation skills in school , the girls kinda and the background especially the skies are frauded her breasts and mid torso is also frauded her face isnt tho
Please just check it out on photoshop, this will definitely be the final nail, its quite important

• Love it
Its the second time you avoided this request first from @Amnesia and now him. Why don’t you boot it up we’ll wait.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Is that what you came up with? You shitskin rat from the gutters of Liyari. You have 0 smv even in Pak. Low class Chaprasi pheno. And why did you post a screenshot of my private chat without asking? And conveniently skipped the part where I even told you myself that picture was edited.
rot in Terrorstan [ pakistan] keep crying for me u abused cousin fucker no wonder why 90% of pakis are inbred and come of as retarded ,youre probably staying in an underground bunker scared from indias nukes , also btw the fact that youre so aggresive shows that youre caught red handed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Its the second time you avoided this request first from @Amnesia and now him. Why don’t you boot it up we’ll wait.
bro im not using it 24/7 and i also showed amnesia it isnt frauded

Please just check it out on photoshop, this will definitely be the final nail, its quite important

the girl and background show difference from the overall background indicating photoshop specific area include her breasts{right breast } and mid torso also the skies and some degree her face,magnifier on the right breast will show different saturation of pixels also her right arm

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I never edit my pics because I’m proud of being a gay alien

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and cvzvvc
What program are you using to determine that pictures are actually edited

View attachment 1293100 the girl and background show difference from the overall background indicating photoshop specific area include her breasts{right breast } and mid torso also the skies and some degree her face,magnifier on the right breast will show different saturation of pixels also her right arm
Bro thats not correct..
-Also edited her left breast
-didn't do anything for the arms
-didn't edit the clouds
-didn't edit the mid torso
-also stretched her legs at the knees and made them longer.

@Salludon looks like you are back in the game :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Ryan, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
Bro thats not correct..
-Also edited her left breast
-didn't do anything for the arms
-didn't edit the clouds
-didn't edit the mid torso
-also stretched her legs at the knees and made them longer.

@Salludon looks like you are back in the game :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
her right breast i meant her left breast

View attachment 1293084 rot in Terrorstan [ pakistan] keep crying for me u abused cousin fucker no wonder why 90% of pakis are inbred and come of as retarded ,youre probably staying in an underground bunker scared from indias nukes , also btw the fact that youre so aggresive shows that youre caught red handed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
42A0D006 1235 4336 ADA5 A248BFC6D6A6

I don’t give a flying fuck what you think you filthy baboon. You’re just a nobody on an obscure internet forum for my entertainment. I’m just getting annoyed by you abused dog tagging me in every stupid thread you’ve been making about me for the past three days.
And wtf is that picture of Greta Thunberg supposed to prove you dumb currycel.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Be_ConfidentBro