THE DECIMATION OF SALLUDON!!!!! WITNESS LOOKSMAX HISTORY!!!!!!

View attachment 1293110

I don’t give a flying fuck what you think you filthy baboon. You’re just a nobody on an obscure internet forum for my entertainment. I’m just getting annoyed by you abused dog tagging me in every stupid thread you’ve been making about me for the past three days.
And wtf is that picture of Greta Thunberg supposed to prove you dumb currycel.
wait brah

Bro thats not correct..
-Also edited her left breast
-didn't do anything for the arms
-didn't edit the clouds
-didn't edit the mid torso
-also stretched her legs at the knees and made them longer.

@Salludon looks like you are back in the game :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I’ve been saying that from the start that program is useless. It randomly selects any part of the photo as shopped. And this low iq baboon is preaching it like Gospel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
I’ve been saying that from the start that program is useless. It randomly selects any part of the photo as shopped. And this low iq baboon is preaching it like Gospel.
bro used an emulator

@dnrd tested me and i showed him the correct results

Bro thats not correct..
-Also edited her left breast
-didn't do anything for the arms
-didn't edit the clouds
-didn't edit the mid torso
-also stretched her legs at the knees and made them longer.

@Salludon looks like you are back in the game :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
He was never out of the game 😆

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
View attachment 1293110

I don’t give a flying fuck what you think you filthy baboon. You’re just a nobody on an obscure internet forum for my entertainment. I’m just getting annoyed by you abused dog tagging me in every stupid thread you’ve been making about me for the past three days.
And wtf is that picture of Greta Thunberg supposed to prove you dumb currycel.
I mean regardless of him being right or not you're clearly furious and trying too hard to prove your attractiveness to "nobodies on an obscure internet forum".

her right breast i meant her left breast
Bro i edited both jfl, arms are also not touched at all, and the biggest touch was a the legs. Im sorry man, but your attack kinda felt down now like the 9/11 towers.
Will send you a higher resolution closeup pick to se if you can guess that one

Bro i edited both jfl, arms are also not touched at all, and the biggest touch was a the legs. Im sorry man, but your attack kinda felt down now like the 9/11 towers.
istg man i proved him red handed but okay , well i must admit that was a decent photoshop @dnrd gave me a test and i proved it to him

peak autism

• +1
Reactions: gamma
see my earlier thread

this is the upwards part of the sky look at the pixels

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
istg man i proved him red handed but okay , well i must admit that was a decent photoshop @dnrd gave me a test and i proved it to him
AirBrush 20210830002508

This one should definitely be obvious on the app, please find which parts i shoped

this is the down part look at the pixel fluctuation

I mean regardless of him being right or not you're clearly furious and trying too hard to prove your attractiveness to "nobodies on an obscure internet forum".
I might have lost my shit a little there but this retard has been harassing me for the past few days. Posting link to his stupid threads under my threads, calling me fraud etc. I’ve been avoiding him until now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Ryan, Lmao and 1 other person
I might have lost my shit a little there but this retard has been harassing me for the past few days. Posting link to his stupid threads my threads, calling me fraud etc. I’ve been avoiding him until now.
bro you're clearly attractive even if you did fix a few flaws on photoshop like 90% of the instagram normies

but it's pretty hilarious to see chad get insecure ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
I might have lost my shit a little there but this retard has been harassing me for the past few days. Posting link to his stupid threads under my threads, calling me fraud etc. I’ve been avoiding him until now.
@Salludon you've used an emulator cause you cant afford adobe photoshop on PC

after close detailed analysis and running a high clone detction his face isnt photoshopped lmao @TsarTsar444
What face? The one i posted lastly? Can you show the pic with all the colors

What face? The one i posted lastly? Can you show the pic with all the colors
this is clone detection its shwoing on his neck but that isnt on his face so i ignored it

I photoshopped the zygos, ramus on the left, made the chin taller, hairline lower, and nose thinner
impossible i ran it on the highest detection, it took me 5 minutes it didnt spot anything

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, WontStopNorwooding, StephIsCold and 3 others
this was the highest i ran it on it was max

@pianoboy123 is @Salludon in the clear?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, .👽. and Salludon
@pianoboy123 is @Salludon in the clear?
aight @Salludon i apologize for being a chutiya i must admit sry bro , but it still doesnt explain why you use photoshop , my image editing software could easily detect yours

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
@pianoboy123 are you gonna make a thread now explaining how retarded have you been for the past couple days or should I make one?
wait, there is a flaw

aight @Salludon i apologize for being a chutiya i must admit sry bro , but it still doesnt explain why you use photoshop , my image editing software could easily detect yours
just lol

@pianoboy123 are you gonna make a thread now explaining how retarded have you been for the past couple days or should I make one?
nvm i will

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
dude you ve seen him in videos JFL what r u trying to prove? he still looks good in videos and that pic of him is probably taken for Instagram he most likely corrected little skin irregularities or smth like that. :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
@Salludon you keep barking on an incel forum. You wish you were this guy. One tik tok and he blows up, because of pheno and naturally good looking, you maybe 6 Psl but still a shit skin rat. Lol at niggas calling you white. Foids are dumb to thinking you are Italian, if I change my eye color they think I’m not Indian at all lol and that’s before surgery
2D741232 F1DB 480A 9C85 EECFC5F57A72

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 14781, StephIsCold and 2 others
@Salludon you keep barking on an incel forum. You wish you were this guy. One tik tok and he blows up, because of pheno and naturally good looking, you maybe 6 Psl but still a shit skin rat. Lol at niggas calling you white. Foids are dumb to thinking you are Italian, if I change my eye color they think I’m not Indian at all lol and that’s before surgery View attachment 1293447
Yeah there you go. Let it all out little man. Its not easy getting roasted like that by a girl.

• JFL
Reactions: Aqua and StephIsCold
Caging at the time @Salludon
5D32818B EEFC 4961 B7A2 472B1D190091

• Woah
Reactions: Salludon
Yeah there you go. Let it all out little man. Its not easy getting roasted like that by a girl.
Your cousin wife likes my nose. That’s why she asked about the price and that she should get one. At least I don’t like and claim it’s mewing