The defenders of curry pride @Fatjatmofo

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
The dude is quite admirable in defending his race i don't know what he sees in it though tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 2012, Petsmart and 2 others
Ey7xgQa

• Woah
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Arkantos and Deleted member 2205
I will make a part two of my thread just to help people visualise through color

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Currycellmate, Ruby, Pillarman and 3 others
Your defending curry pride ngl

Oh that cancer

most of this forum hates on Indians so much its insane. im saying facts about our race and people still like to cope and call us subhuman its so stupid.

whats so bad about yubo tho

Pussy

• Ugh..
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I show them insane looking people with god tier bones everywhere and they still say "light skin is worth nothing" meanwhile these men are invisible to
most women in the west
but even then. they still deny the bones on these indians

L

most of this forum hates on Indians so much its insane. im saying facts about our race and people still like to cope and call us subhuman its so stupid.

Ive never heard of racism towards Indians irl

I’m pretty sure it got started by a psl aspie and a bs theory and everyone joined the bandwagon

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
L

I’m pretty sure it got started by a psl aspie and a bs theory and everyone joined the bandwagon
irl racism is pretty rare tbh
on these forums its the norm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
L

Racism towards Indians in Australia is just a normal conversation JFL

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Currycellmate, Arkantos, UglyMan and 1 other person
I'm the leader. I don't cope with skin color unlike Jatt

Racism towards Indians in Australia is just a normal conversation JFL
I’m American but I feel bad for Australian Curries

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3043
I'm the leader. I don't cope with skin color unlike Jatt
listen here cunt. there is no possible way I can cope there is a way you can tho

Wish all curries were good looking tbh but the good looking ones are rear and yubo is just some wierd form of social cancer

listen here cunt. there is no possible way I can cope there is a way you can tho
Keep coping, you keep talking about how you're "white", trying way too hard to be accepted by actual white people. It's fucking pathetic you cunt

Keep coping, you keep talking about how you're "white", trying way too hard to be accepted by actual white people. It's fucking pathetic you cunt
expected reply tbh.
expected reply tbh.

i mean i wish our beauty system was at the top but we are at the bottom right know

im not going to let some european faggot tell me what I can call myself in my own terms for this situation. shitskin is a severe failo to looks.

accept it or stay in the dark

Because it's true lol. Accept it you will never be considered white by anyone. Maybe some shitskin hindu dindu tho

Define "our"?

I mean the indian beauty system but instead it's the caucasian white 1 it would help if each area got their own beauty standards instead of whites being at the top

you cant even prove me wrong. women have showed it themselves. they mostly hate brown skin.

im not going to let some european faggot tell me what I can call myself in my own terms for this situation. shitskin is a severe failo to looks.

accept it or stay in the dark
Having dark skin isn't a failo. Only a curry cunt would think this lol. In Europe they don't care about your skin color. Just if you look good. And chances are you're not gl because you're focused on skin color only lol
you cant even prove me wrong. women have showed it themselves. they mostly hate brown skin.
No they don't lol. Otherwise light skin blacks wouldn't be the most desired in the west.
I mean the indian beauty system but instead it's the caucasian white 1 it would help if each area got their own beauty standards instead of whites being at the top
Yeah curries are cucked, jfl at placing others on top of your own in terms of beauty jfl

Having dark skin isn't a failo. Only a curry cunt would think this lol. In Europe they don't care about your skin color. Just if you look good. And chances are you're not gl because you're focused on skin color only lol
like I said stay in the fucking dark. dark skin is a huge failo.

jfl if you think despite most Indians in south Indian having god tier bones all of them are getting fucked over and are living in a shithole.

you are fucking ignorant of the truth.

dont try and bring my looks into this shit dont cope I am what you say as GL
thats why I say. I cant cope.

like I said stay in the fucking dark. dark skin is a huge failo.

jfl if you think despite most Indians in south Indian having god tier bones all of them are getting fucked over and are living in a shithole.

you are fucking ignorant of the truth.

dont try and bring my looks into this shit dont cope I am what you say as GL
thats why I say. I cant cope.
You're pretending as if light skin blacks have top-tier bones? They're still highly desired in the west so saying brown skin is the least desired is a cope. Curries sure are least desired but it's not because of skin color. It's due to mainstream perception of us.

you cant cope muh western standards either. western standards dictatate that personality > looks and look where we are now.

You're pretending as if light skin blacks have top-tier bones? They're still highly desired in the west so saying brown skin is the least desired is a cope. Curries sure are least desired but it's not because of skin color. It's due to mainstream perception of us.

It's kinda true the jokes do convey a message

jfl/

no one gives a shit about mainstream perception .

thats major cope.

women dont give a fucking flying fuck. most are whores and will chase anything that is hot to them.

It's kinda true the jokes do convey a message
That's what I'm saying. Coloring has nothing to do with this. It's all about how your race is marketed. Unfortunately curries are the laughing stock of the world now.

jfl/

thats major cope.

women dont give a fucking flying fuck. most are whores and will chase anything that is hot to them.

Hey jatt who was my white look alike again ?

they are highly desired because they look fucking mullato jfl
Hey jatt who was my white look alike again ?
idek forgot the thread. forgot how I found it .

jfl/

thats major cope.

Lmfao no this is not true. Mainstream perception is everything to femorrhoids. They go with whatevers the mainstream opinion. That's why blacks are competing with whites in terms of smv in the west.
they are highly desired because they look fucking mullato jfl
Lmfao bullshit. Literally in my class a white girl said "I want a lightskin boy" it's all about that brown skin

Lmfao no this is not true. Mainstream perception is everything to femorrhoids. They go with whatevers the mainstream opinion. That's why blacks are competing with whites in terms of smv in the west.
did you ever fucking think for one second this is bullshit.

the western perception is NOTHING.

a good looking man will get women no matter what. if rapist chad gets matches we can safely conclude that some womans preconception

of indians smelling like onions or some shit doesnt matter either
only on this forum is the perception bad.

did you ever fucking think for one second this is bullshit.

the western perception is NOTHING.

a good looking man will get women no matter what. if rapist chad gets matches we can safely conclude that some womans preconception

of indians smelling like onions or some shit doesnt matter either
Mainstream perception matters to bitches a lot more than you think. A lot of femorrhoids can't think for themselves. Why else do you think bitches dump their bfs if her friends tell her she should??

Lmfao bullshit. Literally in my class a white girl said "I want a lightskin boy" it's all about that brown skin
biggest cope of the century.

they want a light skin boy because once again he is mostly negroid and fits darker skin yet has some good cacuasoid features. as aposed to the other way around with south indians relation to Australoid
Mainstream perception matters to bitches a lot more than you think. A lot of femorrhoids can't think for themselves. Why else do you think bitches dump their bfs if her friends tell her she should??
cope as fuck.

the fact that some Indians slay completely disproves this. the perception is not bad for all women

biggest cope of the century.

they want a light skin boy because once again he is mostly negroid and fits darker skin yet has some good cacuasoid features. as aposed to the other way around with south indians relation to Australoid
No lol, I've seen plenty of gl white bitches with even darkskinned blacks. I see them more with darkskinned ones than I do light-skinned ones. If you think it's about color you're giga coping. Color doesn't matter to em. Your race does tho. A darkskin curry will obviously not be as desirable as a darkskin black guy.