The dick pill doesnt apply to asian women

asian women love 5x4 bwcs

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
Giga cope. Asian women love white man, every study and tinder experiment proved this.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, EliteMewing and albe.ORG
nigga made this thread talking like he has IRL experience lmfao. (OP fucking admitted he only sent pics hahahah)

Son, they ran cause ur a disturbed creepy harasser. When i show them in person they jump on it. 8x6 btw

damn a lot of threads by this guy

dick pill definetly apply for asian women jfl, it applies to every women, most women can visually tell what a big dick is :lul:

They think all Asian women are some kind of special unicorn, but in reality once you get married to one it'll be the same as in the states

They act like feminism hasn't affected Asian countries, just look at the birth rates, it tells everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: God-himself and AhappyPill4u
nigga made this thread talking like he has IRL experience lmfao. (OP fucking admitted he only sent pics hahahah)

Son, they ran cause ur a disturbed creepy harasser. When i show them in person they jump on it. 8x6 btw
Because I DO have the life experience. Whereas, you don't. So shut your mouth, punk.

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
Because I DO have the life experience. Whereas, you don't. So shut your mouth, punk.
i have more life experience about this in a week them you will have your whole life. im the certified slayer, asian slayer, white slayer, whatever race, you name it. all of them love huge dicks, the bigger the better. they pretend they dont like bigger but mine is already massive when at like 90% erection. them they say omg its so huge wtf, idk if i can take it. them they take it. them i get 100%. them they are like no fucking way its this massive, its ginourmous. them they take it again and like even more. so ur just done lil buddy. ur lil in every part of u. pack your things and go home

i have more life experience about this in a week them you will have your whole life. im the certified slayer, asian slayer, white slayer, whatever race, you name it. all of them love huge dicks, the bigger the better. they pretend they dont like bigger but mine is already massive when at like 90% erection. them they say omg its so huge wtf, idk if i can take it. them they take it. them i get 100%. them they are like no fucking way its this massive, its ginourmous. them they take it again and like even more. so ur just done lil buddy. ur lil in every part of u. pack your things and go home
Do women like sex, yes or no?

Whenever they see my dick, they run. "Oh shit" "OMG." If JBW was true, I'd have them on their knees but they ghost me every time after I've shown them my cock. Asian women care more about control than anything else. Just look at asian males. On average, they're small, weak and can't innovate for shit.
East Asian Americans are the same size as white Americans on average. If they’re small, then so are you.

Whenever they see my dick, they run. "Oh shit" "OMG." If JBW was true, I'd have them on their knees but they ghost me every time after I've shown them my cock. Asian women care more about control than anything else. Just look at asian males. On average, they're small, weak and can't innovate for shit.