The dickpill destroyed

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
As of today we have an study that states that 1 out of 335 men are past 19 cm.

20200624 130507

And that average worldwide is nothing but 5. 5 inches :)

Why you guys worry about such a thing when 1 billion Asians and Indians are just fine with 5 inches?

Ah, and about the big dick chad who's chatting up your gf?

Don't worry about him bro, he's just a friend :feelskek:

Credits to @italian2001

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Be_ConfidentBro, JizzFarmer and 8 others
Feels good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Chadeep, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Life is good :chad:

You're Obsessed with Dick Size Ngl. The Jews live rent free. Get some fillers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Be_ConfidentBro, Gengar and 11 others
You're Obsessed with Dick Size Ngl. The Jews live rent free. Get some fillers
Not anymore bro. 1 out of 335... That's a 0.3% chance for a foid to find a guy with 19.3 cm in size.

A 0.3%! XD it could go a lifetime of whoring around and you might never find it bro.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 6842 and 2 others
my goal is to be bigger more than 99.99% of men ded srs

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and RAITEIII
Not anymore bro. 1 out of 335... That's a 0.3% chance for a foid to find a guy with 19.3 cm in size.

A 0.3%! XD it could go a lifetime of whoring around and you might never find it bro.
So it's Hard to Find a Dick Bigger than 19cm interesting. Might be the reason why so many guys have 6-7.5 inches on average here.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, MiroslavBulldosex, HowAmIAlive123 and 2 others
It doesn’t matter since 1. You’re never going to use your penis in any meaningful way. and 2. The ideal length for a foid is 9 inches minimum no cope, so on the off chance you do get laid, she won’t cum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 6997 and RAITEIII
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6382
Well, this proves absolutely nothing. Big dick is still the sexual fantasy of every woman and the atrocious reality of every dicklet. And this is undeniable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5583 and 4 others

It's 0.3% chance you doofoos. It means that if you pick a guy at random there 0.3% chance his dick is larger than 19.3cm. Guys with a dick that large fuck a lot more than one that doesn't so the chance that a random whore will fuck a dude with 19.3cm or more is bigger.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Chadeep and Danish_Retard
8×6 is 99th Percentile 0 in 1000 men would Dick Mog You.
ye we using the same site
im very close those exact measurements
hopefully by the start of next year ill reach them quite comfortably

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and RAITEIII
8×6 is 99th Percentile 0 in 1000 men would Dick Mog You.
also hopefully the bigger u start the easier u gain is true, if it is, it should be a breeze with the pe program im gonna do

• +1
It doesn’t matter since 1. You’re never going to use your penis in any meaningful way. and 2. The ideal length for a foid is 9 inches minimum no cope, so on the off chance you do get laid, she won’t cum
9 inches? You're being brainwashed by manipulated sexually explicit Internet material.

Also there's something called girls inches, when they say 9 it's 6.5.

By the way, a big dick hurts them so it's not practical. Another fact it's that the g spot of the vagina is like 6 inches and furthermore there are studies that show that women's preference is 6.5 inches given the dildos they buy.

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, DrunkenSailor, RAITEIII and 3 others
You would feel better if you just fucked a girl that's ok with your size instead of obsessing over the one time someone called it small (I think that's what happened)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, Chadeep and 1 other person
Well, this proves absolutely nothing. Big dick is still the sexual fantasy of every woman and the atrocious reality of every dicklet. And this is undeniable.
Their sexual fantasy but they refuse to let you use it completely to fuck them lol. Only like 6-7 are usable rest is cope bro

@italian2001 @DrunkenSailor

9 inches? You're being brainwashed by manipulated sexually explicit Internet material.

Also there's something called girls inches, when they say 9 it's 6.5.

By the way, a big dick hurts them so it's not practical. Another fact it's that the g spot of the vagina is like 6 inches and furthermore there are studies that show that women's preference is 6.5 inches given the dildos they buy.

Jfl at this bluepill cope. My dick is 12 inches by 10 and every girl I’ve been with has said I’m the best ever. They didn’t say it verbally but I could tell by their screams

Also, lol at thinking the G spot is 6 inches in

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 4645, RAITEIII and 1 other person
It's 0.3% chance you doofoos. It means that if you pick a guy at random there 0.3% chance his dick is larger than 19.3cm. Guys with a dick that large fuck a lot more than one that doesn't so the chance that a random whore will fuck a dude with 19.3cm or more is bigger.
Another Retarded Graycel. So You think a Foid Would Fuck and Manlet Incel Looking Guy Just because he has a Dick Above 19.3cm

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 6492 and 3 others
Their sexual fantasy but they refuse to let you use it completely to fuck them lol. Only like 6-7 are usable rest is cope bro

@italian2001 @DrunkenSailor
Another cope. Just check the sizes of the dildos that are being bought by women. Jfl at thinking that they would be satisfied with a 6.

Indeed always fun to cringe at idiot sluts that think their boyfriends have 10 inchers

Another cope. Just check the sizes of the dildos that are being bought by women. Jfl at thinking that they would be satisfied with a 6.
there was a thread about that already and most bought dildos were below 7 inches (even I'm surprised tbh)
but even if it was 10, it's useless because most women will die without ever meeting a man that big

Im pretty sure studies have shown the most popular dildo size is like 6.4 inches. But there was a sizeable market for 10 inches but none for below 5

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Indeed always fun to cringe at idiot sluts that think their boyfriends have 10 inchers

there was a thread about that already and most bought dildos were below 7 inches (even I'm surprised tbh)
but even if it was 10, it's useless because most women will die without ever meeting a man that big
I didn't say that big dick is common. But this thread doesn't refute that big dick(8+) is much more desirable than otherwise a medium(7-6+) one. There isn't much to discuss here tbh.

1) Top 10 average, gives an idea of the ideal dildo size for the average woman

Insertable length : 6.23" (15.81cm)
Width : 1.62" (4.12cm)
Girth : 5.15" (13.09cm)
Volume : 6.86fl oz (202.91ml)
Volume re-calculated : 6.56fl oz (194.00ml)

• Love it
  • +1

0.3 % is about 1 in 333

I didn't say that big dick is common. But this thread doesn't refute that big dick(8+) is much more desirable than otherwise a medium(7-6+) one. There isn't much to discuss here tbh.
Chad's Review on Elephant Dildo
Screenshot 20200624 182356  01

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
1) Top 10 average, gives an idea of the ideal dildo size for the average woman

Insertable length : 6.23" (15.81cm)
Width : 1.62" (4.12cm)
Girth : 5.15" (13.09cm)
Volume : 6.86fl oz (202.91ml)
Volume re-calculated : 6.56fl oz (194.00ml)

Did you even read my study ?
Monster dildos exist, most women don't buy them though.

Mine is 17cm / 16cm but i still think is small or smth IDK

• +1
Reactions: Tall
Wor7DVe
Wor7DVe

80% of men are incel
proxy-image

ZeuggK7
ZeuggK7

so in reality 19.7%, or 1 in 5 men who actually get laid have bigger than 19 centimeters,

JZgDhiP
JZgDhiP

Attachments

• 1576646082380.jpg
    1576646082380.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1
Some of you guys are acting like women are visual size Queens who view themselves as special and at the top level of attractiveness or smth.

It's obvious they're not entitled whores, therefore they won't feel entitled to a special man like one who has a big dick and at the top of attractiveness.

They see themselves as average Conservative girls, therefore an average man is fine for them. Thanksfully they don't consider themselves goddesses on earth thanks to simp validation, they don't feel worthy enough to have a big d man, nah bro they don't have that typa ego.

He's just a friend bro.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 1140
:feelshehe:

• JFL
im exactly 19cm

jfl at these studies im sure theres more in 335 guys with 19+ cm

• Woah
Some of you guys are acting like women are visual size Queens who view themselves as special and at the top level of attractiveness or smth.

It's obvious they're not entitled whores, therefore they won't feel entitled to a special man like one who has a big dick and at the top of attractiveness.

They see themselves as average Conservative girls, therefore an average man is fine for them. Thanksfully they don't consider themselves goddesses on earth thanks to simp validation, they don't feel worthy enough to have a big d man, nah bro they don't have that typa ego.

He's just a friend bro.
Mandingo is just a Friend Bro

• JFL
im exactly 19cm

jfl at these studies im sure theres more in 335 guys with 19+ cm
JFL AT THIS BROSCIENCE BELIEVING IN LARPS OVER ACTUAL STUDIES XD

Blutal

• +1

I have exactly 19.5cm and still i am incel. Tried the bulge tinder strategy, and girls deleted me after seeing my face.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I have exactly 19.5cm and still i am incel. Tried the bulge tinder strategy, and girls deleted me after seeing my face.
Whats ur psl height also according to your posts u oldcel too

can you people say BPEL or NBPEL, its so tiresome every dick thread we have no clue what size your talking about

I'm 7.5 inches and I don't fucking believe that, lmao everyone's small af.