The difference between men and women

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
Before I get into this... just know I consider myself average psl, meh face with body halo. Major personality problems from childhood led me to be a virgin at 21.

Was in a group of foids. They were talking about sexual experiences, all the crazy shit they've done, all the men they've been with. Keep in mind these women are subhuman. 3psl at BEST. The girl I'd consider 1psl actually had more sexual encounters than all of the others. They eventually started trying to get my body count etc... assuming mine was high cause I'm not subhuman. I'm just average... which is a death sentence in todays world. Prior to this year, a girl could do everything up to grab my dick and until that point I wouldn't think she wanted sex. Mix being a normie with bad social understanding and you got an incel. Anyways, after they found out I got all there numbers and I can probably pity fuck them, but heres the thing we need to understand. LOOKS DONT MATTER FOR WOMEN. we need to raise our standards men... cause that 1 psl girl I talked to today... has probably had more sex than everyone who reads this post combined. If these woman had body counts in the hundreds how high do you guys think a 6-8 psl is?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, SpiritualCel and 11 others
Ugly girls are more aggressive to get sex because they have low self esteem

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks, Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and 17 others
Username checks out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ManzareK, Gunna and 3 others
OP that's how hypergamy works, you literally just proved that looks matter, otherwise a 1 psl wouldn't feel entitled to you, a supposed 4 psl.
Mix being a normie with bad social understanding and you got an incel.
This is what we call a 'failed normie'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LowTierNormie
how tall, op ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally
6' and muscly. Chode maxing
men have to be less needy while dealing with females to not have such hypergamy anyway.
decent height. beeing virgin is not a big issue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer and AlexHeally
OP that's how hypergamy works, you literally just proved that looks matter, otherwise a 1 psl wouldn't feel entitled to you, a supposed 4 psl.

This is what we call a 'failed normie'
nah ugly bitches get confident in groups. When I pass her and don't acknowledge her she always looks down at the floor
men have to be less needy while dealing with females to not have such hypergamy anyway.
decent height. beeing virgin is not a big issue.
oh I'm not worried about it. Probably for the better since my dicks 7.5 x 6 and I only like girls around 5'3. Gonna kill somebody.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
ugly girls are easy to fuck, being incel is a choice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I just only get motivation to try when they are above 4psl. Before this year when I was working at a restaurant I had a 6 psl do literally everything besides pull out my dick and I did nothing. That Inhib is gone now.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, middayshowers and 6 others
> being incel is a choice

> incel

> choice

> involuntary celibate

> choice

:feelsuhh:
for me I was just a mental cel. Wanted sex and could get it, but didn't believe In myself and actually opposed it. guess thats not an incel... guess thats just fucking stupid haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HighIQcel
LOOKS DONT MATTER FOR WOMEN.
It does but you kinda failed to get message abroad. Works only if hypergamy was reversed.

• +1
for me I was just a mental cel. Wanted sex and could get it, but didn't believe In myself and actually opposed it. guess thats not an incel... guess thats just fucking stupid haha
i wish i could be like you and get attention from foids.

• +1
  • +1
Hear me out. PSL 4-4'25 here, average height with average body. I'm literally the fucking definition of a random normie dude. Ugly girls are only easy to fuck if you look much better than them.
My first bang was an almost 3PSL girl, ethnic with ugly brown skin, autistic personality and 0 social circle. And she was also 4'9. I could only bang her after months of talking with her and dealing with her autistic bullshit.
She always mentioned how "looksmatched" we were. She was a literal subhuman , and she thought she deserved to fuck me, a normal average male. If I had to fuck this kind of girl to stop being an Incel, imagine how fucking low manlets and 2-3PSL dudes would have to go.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and HighIQcel
Hear me out. PSL 4-4'25 here, average height with average body. I'm literally the fucking definition of a random normie dude. Ugly girls are only easy to fuck if you look much better than them.
My first bang was an almost 3PSL girl, ethnic with ugly brown skin, autistic personality and 0 social circle. And she was also 4'9. I could only bang her after months of talking with her and dealing with her autistic bullshit.
She always mentioned how "looksmatched" we were. She was a literal subhuman , and she thought she deserved to fuck me, a normal average male. If I had to fuck this kind of girl to stop being an Incel, imagine how fucking low manlets and 2-3PSL dudes would have to go.
you are american, right?

• +1
thought spanish people were more open to sex
Yeah, I wish. Girls are more open, but only for Chads. I have a ton of 20yo friends that are still kissless. Only my chadlite friends manage to get decent girls, and all the normie ones get to kiss a girl maybe once every 6 months.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII, HighIQcel and 1 other person
i agree, if men weren’t so thirsty women wouldn’t be able to capitalise on their insane standards and drop down to their looksmatch or even less.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, BackFromTheMogging and 1 other person
i agree, if men weren’t so thirsty women wouldn’t be able to capitalise on their insane standards and drop down to their looksmatch or even less.
C63 amg😍

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LowTierNormie
Open to sex? I think Spanish foids have been the more lookist I've seen in my life ded
Are you spanish too mate?
Bitches around here are so fucking entitled.

• +1