The disconnect between the male and female forums

Aesthetics_III

Aesthetics_III

Kraken
Many users here claim that there is a big disconnect in what we find aesthetic and in what women do. There aren’t a whole lot of truthful female forums where they can discuss aesthetics freely, and it’s in a women’s very nature to conform to society in order to maintain harmony, so it’s unlikely we can ever get them to fully admit the truth; but I did find one forum where they discuss beauty.

In one thread, they discussed male beauty.

Many of our most basic tenets were confirmed. It was majority white, they often had darker colouring (brown hair, tan skin) and they had significant sexual dimorphism (prettyboys only appeal to JB’s theory confirmed?)

Jon Kortajarena and Henry Cavill was one of the favourites, and was their highest rated men

A758283B 7EF6 4828 9C92 F5A156537453

50249962 8803 41AE B162 3BF05C686B08

Three PSL gods, Barrett, Gandy and O’Pry was said to be “sexually” unattractive.

DFB6D4C4 9F05 4118 933C 3942C64C8A1F

In another thread, however, both Gandy and O’Pry was fawned over.

209A2CB7 89E0 4BC6 BF18 9F72890B7B59

64D4BBEF 1E85 4F86 8756 3F56FBA23F3D

No mention of Barrett.

The only PSL god mentioned in a flattering way in the previous thread was Chico.

62FAB9B1 857F 4EE4 A484 040B7C17F801

While this girl said she did grow out of Chico, it would seem that most people find Chico attractive, young & old; boys & girls.

In terms of women, there seems to be little disconnect. Adriana Lima is rated as number one in both forums.

In terms of rating beauty, there is a perceived disconnect.

We are said to rate women too harshly and strictly and the same is not applied to men. I think we can all agree this is the opposite.

CONCLUSION:

In terms of the PSL gods, they used unflattering pics of them.

683FA54D A407 4A4B 9D4C 0F329326F4E1

5F8860D7 467D 4FCC 9EBE E1FDA74B5912

Should they have used these pics or more, the results would’ve likely been different.

There is agreement on female beauty. No disconnect there.

In terms of ratings, they’re wrong. “Incels” are much fairer then women

51C52CC9 1F7F 4B86 B6D1 1A126A9F0E2C

I didn’t browse through the whole forum so there are things I missed; but essentially, we were right (mostly)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, OldRooster, Stare and 24 others
Good thread will lurk there later

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 7079, diggbicc and 4 others
Many users here claim that there is a big disconnect in what we find aesthetic and in what women do. There aren’t a whole lot of truthful female forums where they can discuss aesthetics freely, and it’s in a women’s very nature to conform to society in order to maintain harmony, so it’s unlikely we can ever get them to fully admit the truth; but I did find one forum where they discuss beauty.

In one thread, they discussed male beauty.

Many of our most basic tenets were confirmed. It was majority white, they often had darker colouring (brown hair, tan skin) and they had significant sexual dimorphism (prettyboys only appeal to JB’s theory confirmed?)

Jon Kortajarena and Henry Cavill was one of the favourites, and was their highest rated men

Three PSL gods, Barrett, Gandy and O’Pry was said to be “sexually” unattractive.

View attachment 425751

In another thread, however, both Gandy and O’Pry was fawned over.

No mention of Barrett.

The only PSL god mentioned in a flattering way in the previous thread was Chico.

View attachment 425756

While this girl said she did grow out of Chico, it would seem that most people find Chico attractive, young & old; boys & girls.

In terms of women, there seems to be little disconnect. Adriana Lima is rated as number one in both forums.

In terms of rating beauty, there is a perceived disconnect.

We are said to rate women too harshly and strictly and the same is not applied to men. I think we can all agree this is the opposite.

CONCLUSION:

In terms of the PSL gods, they used unflattering pics of them.

View attachment 425764
View attachment 425765

Should they have used these pics or more, the results would’ve likely been different.

There is agreement on female beauty. No disconnect there.

In terms of ratings, they’re wrong. “Incels” are much fairer then women

View attachment 425767

I didn’t browse through the whole forum so there are things I missed; but essentially, we were right (mostly)

High effort thread : followed

SMV =/= PSL. Only autists who've never been outside believe Barrett mogs Cavill

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 643, Alexanderr and 4 others
Mate, with foids you gotta realize that Beckies and above dont browse fucking femceloid/looksmaxx forums. Same as reddit.

No attractive women partake in those discussions etc.

Foids that post there are likely some weird ass looking hyennas.

Imagine believing shit like "Barrett, Gandy and O’Pry are sexually unattractive", when Barrett could walk into any random club and get hit on by most attractive women in that particular club.

Some foids on those forums think that theyre "beckies" and above, but thats maybe only after they spend 1.5 hours putting makeup on, fake eye lashes, with fake contouring of their bulbous nose to make it appear slimmer and all other trickery they do with all those products.

A true becky and above is one that looks with clean face without any make up attractive enough that you want to smash her even without makeup. Prime Lima without makeup roflstomps any of those cakefaced thots on IG, Youtube and wherever else.

Ive seen makeup transitions on YT, where the foids face before applying makeup was literally vomit enducing, but after makeup she kinda looked "bangable" with fake eye lashes, eye shadows and shit.

While yes tastes are different, but ppl like Barrett, Gandy, Opry etc. wouldnt have issues to get a Stacy and ultimately its the Stacy's oppinion that matters as she is genetically the top of the pyramide.

Men analyze facts- rationally, logically, things that you can reproduce and double proof to avoid placebo. Foids- theyre emotional. Something she likes today, she might not like tomorrow. Theyre brainwashable and easier to condition. They saw a couple of "cool" movies with Johnny Depp and suddenly many of them find him "hot", meanwhile hes nowhere near Chad level or smth. Why? Because foids are naive, emotional creatures with hive mind mentality, that are easily manipulatable if you know what strings to pull.

"OMG have you seen that movie with Johnny Depp, it was such a great movie, and he looked so hot in that movie" - "OMG yeah hes such a great actor and actually yeah, he is so hot..." although the 2nd one replying might never looked at him as attractive, she got sucked into that hive mind mentality and just repeats whatever was projected onto her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dionysus and diggbicc
Mate, with foids you gotta realize that Beckies and above dont browse fucking femceloid/looksmaxx forums. Same as reddit.

being unattractive doesn’t invalidate your opinions. If that was the case then 3/4 of this fourm is bullshit.

Imagine believing shit like "Barrett, Gandy and O’Pry are sexually unattractive", when Barrett could walk into any random club and get hit on by most attractive women in that particular club.

I agree.

Some foids on those forums think that theyre "beckies" and above, but thats maybe only after they spend 1.5 hours putting makeup on, fake eye lashes, with fake contouring of their bulbous nose to make it appear slimmer and all other trickery they do with all those products.

A true becky and above is one that looks with clean face without any make up attractive enough that you want to smash her even without makeup. Prime Lima without makeup roflstomps any of those cakefaced thots on IG, Youtube and wherever else.

Ive seen makeup transitions on YT, where the foids face before applying makeup was literally vomit enducing, but after makeup she kinda looked "bangable" with fake eye lashes, eye shadows and shit.

uhhhh, okay?

While yes tastes are different, but ppl like Barrett, Gandy, Opry etc. wouldnt have issues to get a Stacy and ultimately its the Stacy's oppinion that matters as she is genetically the top of the pyramide.

if only Chads and Stacies opinions matters then this forum needs to be shut down.

Men analyze facts- rationally, logically, things that you can reproduce and double proof to avoid placebo. Foids- theyre emotional. Something she likes today, she might not like tomorrow. Theyre brainwashable and easier to condition. They saw a couple of "cool" movies with Johnny Depp and suddenly many of them find him "hot", meanwhile hes nowhere near Chad level or smth. Why? Because foids are naive, emotional creatures with hive mind mentality, that are easily manipulatable if you know what strings to pull.

"OMG have you seen that movie with Johnny Depp, it was such a great movie, and he looked so hot in that movie" - "OMG yeah hes such a great actor and actually yeah, he is so hot..." although the 2nd one replying might never looked at him as attractive, she got sucked into that hive mind mentality and just repeats whatever was projected onto her.

yeah ok you lost me

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
We have the funny they don't

• JFL
Reactions: crosshold, Deleted member 5683 and Deleted member 7027
@
Aesthetics_III

With men its something different, because theyre rational and logical, they dont base their decisions on emotions as women do, thats why its something different and for men, not only Chads oppinion matter.

If you ever had something to do with a woman, youd see how much hypocrisy comes from them. One day they will say/do something one way, next day they will say/do the opposite, depending on how they "FEEL" on that particular day.

It is similar to how children behave in many ways, hence why women are often refered to as spoiled children.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Chadeep and Ascensionrequired
@
Aesthetics_III

With men its something different, because theyre rational and logical, they dont base their decisions on emotions as women do, thats why its something different and for men, not only Chads oppinion matter.

Ok, but that doesn’t explain why then only stacies opinions matter

If you ever had something to do with a woman, youd see how much hypocrisy comes from them. One day they will say/do something one way, next day they will say/do the opposite, depending on how they "FEEL" on that particular day.

It is similar to how children behave in many ways, hence why women are often refered to as spoiled children.

Agree

Ironically Barret fucks some of the hottest girls I've seen any male model with.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5683
lolol wtf
theyre lurking here bro...

look at this:

exact same dimensions as the screenshot of chico in motion that i took and posted here a few times:

EXACT same picture

maybe one of the users here is actually a girl or maybe the user in the screenshots is a larper
or they just lurk here idk

ahem anyway if youre reading this and youre the girl who posted chico in that thread and you also admire his aesthetics, we should go on a date i think we would go really well together.

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Chadeep, Deleted member 6400 and 3 others
lolol wtf
theyre lurking here bro...
View attachment 425877

look at this:
View attachment 425878
exact same dimensions as the screenshot of chico in motion that i took and posted here a few times:
View attachment 425881
EXACT same picture

maybe one of the users here is actually a foid or maybe the user in the screenshots is a larper
or they just lurk here idk

ahem anyway if youre reading this and youre the girl who posted chico in that thread and you also admire his aesthetics, we should go on a date i think we would go really well together.

They most definitely do lurk here, in the first post they make references to PSL forums

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Vidyacoper
They most definitely do lurk here, in the first post they make references to PSL forums
fuarrk. im actually surprised females can be so blackpilled. when you posted that beauty consultant instagram page like 2 days ago i read through all of the posts and i was just amazed. jfl never would i imagine a girl could be so knowledgable on facial aesthetics and surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Aesthetics_III
All foids lurk here and on lookism. Even that Vindictas Subreddit and all other foid looksmaxxing places.

fuarrk. im actually surprised females can be so blackpilled. when you posted that beauty consultant instagram page like 2 days ago i read through all of the posts and i was just amazed. jfl never would i imagine a girl could be so knowledgable on facial aesthetics and surgeries

Considering that the sole purpose of a woman's existense is to look attractive to men, its really unsurprising. (very blackpilled and harsh, but it is what it is)
Men can and will achieve eveything by themselves, they dont need a woman for anything other than reproductive purposes (i. e. smash them).

If a woman is ugly or even very ugly, her whole existense is meaningless. Again very blackpilled and harsh but it is what it is.

Artificial wombs will be a thing in the future (no doubt about that) and perhaps even human clones that you can "program" to think and act in a certain way might be a thing in a couple of K years from now. All invented and created by men. Its hard to tell whether there will still be a "need" for a real woman in that future. But until then, they will still be needed, provided that they actually are attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
saint barret is roping as we speak good night sweet prince. this is what psl does to ur soul :cry:
man there are gl users here.

Is there any posts on female forums about what is more important in a male out of eye area and lower third? That would be an interesting one. On here it seems to be very situational, and about a 50-50. One is favored for motion, the other is favored for pictures, etc.

Even though I know I should've expected it, it's still surprising to me to see these female psl forums/subreddits showing up in the last year or so. Sure, in like 2016/2017/2018 you would have the occasional mentally ill chick show up on lookism or something. But since like 2018/9 this stuff has gotten so mainstream that even women know about it and are using terms that were created 5 years ago in some narcy's basement.

It's kinda funny to read that forum but also really concerning. Western culture really has gone to shit in the past 20 years, especially in the last 10, and it's only been accelerating in the past 2-3. Go look at the forum r/femaledatingstrategy and tell me that isn't super bearish for our collective future as a society. It's like with crypto. PSL was on the cutting edge back in 2015, like with crypto. When the women get involved, like when Katy Perry posted a picture of her "crypto nails" on IG at the height of the crypto mania in 2017, you know that it's over and the subject is completely mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
what kinda rating system is that? B3 S1 or whatever?

Even though I know I should've expected it, it's still surprising to me to see these female psl forums/subreddits showing up in the last year or so. Sure, in like 2016/2017/2018 you would have the occasional mentally ill chick show up on lookism or something. But since like 2018/9 this stuff has gotten so mainstream that even women know about it and are using terms that were created 5 years ago in some narcy's basement.

It's kinda funny to read that forum but also really concerning. Western culture really has gone to shit in the past 20 years, especially in the last 10, and it's only been accelerating in the past 2-3. Go look at the forum r/femaledatingstrategy and tell me that isn't super bearish for our collective future as a society. It's like with crypto. PSL was on the cutting edge back in 2015, like with crypto. When the women get involved, like when Katy Perry posted a picture of her "crypto nails" on IG at the height of the crypto mania in 2017, you know that it's over and the subject is completely mainstream.
Agree, its crazy how fast red pill / black pill has spread in the last 2 years. I see ppl use dissing terms like „beta“, „simp“ etc. in communities and from ppl that youd never expect them knowing or caring about redpill / blackpill stuff.

But on the other hand its not surprising too, given all the thots everywhere camwhoring their bodies on Twitch, manyvids, onlyfans etc. and having simps worship them and send them money for basically nothing.

Some fkn lowlife incel simp apparently can barely pay for his appartment or whatever and lives in his car, because he donates all his money to pokemane or whatever her name is. And thats not a rare case, there are plenty of examples like that.

Usa rly became a simp nation and its just the beggining. The following generations will be worse, because they were conditioned with degeneracy from youngest age possible.

plus families with 2 parents raising the child shrink every year and single mom families grow. Which is the best recipy for worst possible raising of the child.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deathrasher42 and Easymoney100
All of them are top tier, sure they have their niches, but saying ANY of them are not "sexually" attractive? :lul: they're coping hard

It's like they're saying to themselves "heh, I can worship these 2 but not these 3 hahaha I could totally fuck them if I wanted to but nah, they're uggo y'all, I can get better any day of the week"
goodfellas.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Agree, its crazy how fast red pill / black pill has spread in the last 2 years. I see ppl use dissing terms like „beta“, „simp“ etc. in communities and from ppl that youd never expect them knowing or caring about redpill / blackpill stuff.

But on the other hand its not surprising too, given all the thots everywhere camwhoring their bodies on Twitch, manyvids, onlyfans etc. and having simps worship them and send them money for basically nothing.

Some fkn lowlife incel simp apparently can barely pay for his appartment or whatever and lives in his car, because he donates all his money to pokemane or whatever her name is. And thats not a rare case, there are plenty of examples like that.

Usa rly became a simp nation and its just the beggining. The following generations will be worse, because they were conditioned with degeneracy from youngest age possible.

plus families with 2 parents raising the child shrink every year and single mom families grow. Which is the best recipy for worst possible raising of the child.
Jfl at USA is a simp nation, it's sadly true. But here's what I'm saying though, like with the camwhoring/ e-thots, even like 5 years ago this significant portion of females doing that sort of thing would be unthinkable, but now there's mainstream articles talking about how many people are getting into it. OnlyFans is a part of mainstream culture for people aged 10-30 and that's pretty fucking wild if you think about it. Same with tiktok and middle schoolers.

Or even the word simp, which has been around in black hoods since the 80s, now has come into popularity because apparently it's just a normal thing to us that half our male population is powerless to do anything but worship women. I feel bad for the guys because they're like that due to broader social structure reasons.

My crypto analogy is this: PUA's (loosely defined) saw and took advantage of loosening morals around sex and then the spread of online dating from like 1995-2015. They understood what was happening before everyone else. Back in the day before gymcelling went mainstream you could just get jacked go on POF and do fine. It didn't use to be as common for every young person to go to the gym. From ~2014-2020 PSL communities and the groups that originated them saw a shift happening and were able to update their knowledge to react to it before the mainstream. Now, their vision has come to fruition. Basically, like with crypto, there's early adopters (PSL) and then the herd (normies and women) follow and change the dynamic which forces a new group of visionaries to develop new theories to respond to changing social structures.

What's coming next? Is it just more degeneracy to come? How do we stay ahead of normies now that psl knowledge is widespread? The economy's bad now around the world, so the M in LMS might become much more important.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Jfl at USA is a simp nation, it's sadly true. But here's what I'm saying though, like with the camwhoring/ e-thots, even like 5 years ago this significant portion of females doing that sort of thing would be unthinkable, but now there's mainstream articles talking about how many people are getting into it. OnlyFans is a part of mainstream culture for people aged 10-30 and that's pretty fucking wild if you think about it. Same with tiktok and middle schoolers.

Or even the word simp, which has been around in black hoods since the 80s, now has come into popularity because apparently it's just a normal thing to us that half our male population is powerless to do anything but worship women. I feel bad for the guys because they're like that due to broader social structure reasons.

My crypto analogy is this: PUA's (loosely defined) saw and took advantage of loosening morals around sex and then the spread of online dating from like 1995-2015. They understood what was happening before everyone else. Back in the day before gymcelling went mainstream you could just get jacked go on POF and do fine. It didn't use to be as common for every young person to go to the gym. From ~2014-2020 PSL communities and the groups that originated them saw a shift happening and were able to update their knowledge to react to it before the mainstream. Now, their vision has come to fruition. Basically, like with crypto, there's early adopters (PSL) and then the herd (normies and women) follow and change the dynamic which forces a new group of visionaries to develop new theories to respond to changing social structures.

What's coming next? Is it just more degeneracy to come? How do we stay ahead of normies now that psl knowledge is widespread? The economy's bad now around the world, so the M in LMS might become much more important.
Next step is kidnapping foids and dungeonmaxxing

Money wont matter more for women. Government will make sure to support them with tax payers money. Governments wants to stay every womans main pimp. It would tax men more, before it stops supporting women.

There is no next step dude. Its more degeneracy from here on out and further depopulation. Its important that one understands that the state of things right now is intended and planned by powers that be. They initiated it like 60 years ago (with feminism etc.) and it will only continue.

It wont get better, it is what it is. I imagine that powers that be will some time in the future have methods to edit dna in embryos or smth like that and modify their offspring to "perfect" human beings, and keep their superiority over everyone else this way too, while everyone else who gets children naturally without editing dna will be way inferiour gentically. Just a thought tbh.

This chart has so many flaws. I don't even want to get into it.

didnt read, but even if they dissagreed with us i wouldnt give a damn.
never ask women for their opinion.
they are either lying, virtue signalling or doing whatever else. im not memeing, there literally is not a reason in this world to ask a woman for her opinion on anything. if you want to know how they "think" (if you can even call it that, when a woman does it), observe that cunt.

Tbh the average man mogs the shit out of the average girl without fakeup

Very interesting. A problem with the forum is foids tend to avoid confrontation and BS threads go un challenged. And there are a lot of gay men there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back