The downfall of Conor Mcgregor: from superstar to irrelevant twitter warrior

Cretinous

Cretinous

Master

source.gif

I don't know if any of you follow the UFC, but its been a hilariously good past two years watching Conor fall from the absolutely highest rung of the sport and easily, far and away the biggest star of combat sports since mike tyson, to a guy whose life is spiralling out of control with rape cases, assaulting old men in bars and now being completely eclipsed or ignored by fighters in the UFC. Conor tries to keep his name alive by talking shit about anyone and everyone in his weight class or either side of it, and for the first time ever, nobody cares. Just a few years ago, any of these guys would've been jumping through hoops to get a fight with Mcgregor. Now they're all like "lol whatever fag, win a fight first". Nobody fucking cares. Ironically, least of all the UFC itself, who is doing business just fine without Mcgregor.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, DidntRead and Deleted member 1774
he can still return when he wins the fight in january but its hard. he hasnt won a fight in like 3 years and is full of drugs and alcohol. doubt he will ever be at the top again

At the end of the day he's still a millionaire while you live in your moms basement

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Idgaf about celebrities he can cook my breakfast and bring me coffee

he can still return when he wins the fight in january but its hard. he hasnt won a fight in like 3 years and is full of drugs and alcohol. doubt he will ever be at the top again

He's got nothing for Khabib in a rematch, and to be honest, he doesn't match up too well with the top guys at LW now, and all the guys in WW would manhandle him. I think he comes back, probably knocks out a few paper tigers like Cerrone, but I dont think he ever touches a strap again unless he pulls goes skellingtonmode again to get down to FW and bully some midgets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
i never liked him Team diaz and khabib

I don’t follow but still fun seeing a famous person’s status crash. Best are foids that hit the wall hard and snap like seinad occonor.

source.gif

I don't know if any of you follow the UFC, but its been a hilariously good past two years watching Conor fall from the absolutely highest rung of the sport and easily, far and away the biggest star of combat sports since mike tyson, to a guy whose life is spiralling out of control with rape cases, assaulting old men in bars and now being completely eclipsed or ignored by fighters in the UFC. Conor tries to keep his name alive by talking shit about anyone and everyone in his weight class or either side of it, and for the first time ever, nobody cares. Just a few years ago, any of these guys would've been jumping through hoops to get a fight with Mcgregor. Now they're all like "lol whatever fag, win a fight first". Nobody fucking cares. Ironically, least of all the UFC itself, who is doing business just fine without Mcgregor.

Fate of all manlet sub chads

he hasn't been the same since floyd jfl

• +1
he hasn't been the same since floyd jfl
its what money does to you. the guy got 100+ million $, sniffed cocaine and drank everyday and fights one of the best, if not the best wrestlers in UFC while having a big mouth. having money as motivation doesn't work for everyone, for floyd it worked at least...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and MrGlutton
Kabib fucked him. Based ethnic.

• +1
its what money does to you. the guy got 100+ million $, sniffed cocaine and drank everyday and fights one of the best, if not the best wrestlers in UFC while having a big mouth. having money as motivation doesn't work for everyone, for floyd it worked at least...

Floyd had money but lived a clean life: no alcohol, no drugs, trained every day. About the most egregious thing Mayweather ever did to himself is eating fast food at 2AM, lol. On the other hand, Conor's been a crackhead since before he made it big, and he spends all his time hanging out with criminals and whores.

• +1
He’s a shit fighter only good at trash talking like a helpless bitch he is

FlKyFge.png

• +1
same fate as tyson

source.gif

It’s hilarious at how weak he's become. Also Jorge destroyed Nate it was crazy

If he wants to return, to the Top.
He had to do this,I think. After losing in 2017 from Mayweather and in 2018 from Khabib Nurmagomedov. Both by knockout/tap out. One loses alot of confidence, I think. Then when has to goback, to do do more/plenty fights against lesser opponents. To get ones confidence up again, and improve on skills. But he didn't do that, so far. So, f his next fight is against a big fighter again, iI bet he'll lose again. He gotta take a step back, how difficult that may be, to build it up again. If he loses the next (big) match again, he got like 3 consequitive losses.