The downsides of looksmaxxing

Schönling

Schönling

6'3" mentalcel
What’s up guys,

Just wanna tell you how my looksmaxxing journey affected me and my surroundings (negatively especially)

It all started around half a year ago when I stumbled across lookism and this site. At that time I was a corny, high inhib, skinny fat fuck, but I realized that I stumbled across something life changing. Tbh I had the potential to be a chadlite - chad (6’ 3“, big lips, prominent zygos, no upper eye lid exposure, good harmony etc.) but most features were hidden under a layer of fat and wearing oversized hoodies:lul:
Around that time I had some corny, but IMO funny friends which I had a great time with. As typical we met each other, talked about bullshit nonsense topics, drank some beer, and that’s it.
I quickly began to try many -maxxing methods and guides as I was really curious (tbh the whole looksmaxxing - incel - red-/black pill was another world for me)
Time went by and I improved my skin with vitamin c, retin a and a routine, lost a lot of weight, gymcelled a bitturned low inhib and fashionmaxxed. Also started to read less of the “looksmaxxing” subforum, but more “success“. I make now some nice side earning to finance my looksmaxxing.
My friends noticed my improvements- that’s when things went downhill.
They started to talk less with me, ignored when I talk about money (in general talk abt what is important in life and not that feminine gossip bs), and met each other without inviting me over. I realized that they want to burn bridges with me because I mog them to death. (no bragging)

Time went by and now I’m here, w/o friends (only family and this forum/reddit), with some side hustle, had some success with foids and omw to become a slayer:feelswah:

I now go alone to the club and house parties and try to find some friends that have same interests, are NT and have the same life goals as me.

Did you experience something similar?

TL;DR : I lost all of my friends because I mog them and they feel intimidated

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2019 and 13 others
Overconfidence, arrogance and greater expectations are the downsides .

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2019, Vegeta and 14 others
What’s up guys,

Just wanna tell you how my looksmaxxing journey affected me and my surroundings (negatively especially)

It all started around half a year ago when I stumbled across lookism and this site. At that time I was a corny, high inhib, skinny fat fuck, but I realized that I stumbled across something life changing. Tbh I had the potential to be a chadlite - chad (6’ 3“, big lips, prominent zygos, no upper eye lid exposure, good harmony etc.) but most features were hidden under a layer of fat and wearing oversized hoodies:lul:
Around that time I had some corny, but IMO funny friends which I had a great time with. As typical we met each other, talked about bullshit nonsense topics, drank some beer, and that’s it.
I quickly began to try many -maxxing methods and guides as I was really curious (tbh the whole looksmaxxing - incel - red-/black pill was another world for me)
Time went by and I improved my skin with vitamin c, retin a and a routine, lost a lot of weight, gymcelled a bitturned low inhib and fashionmaxxed. Also started to read less of the “looksmaxxing” subforum, but more “success“. I make now some nice side earning to finance my looksmaxxing.
They started to talk less with me, ignored when I talk about money (in general talk abt what is important in life and not that feminine gossip bs), and met each other without inviting me over. I realized that they want to burn bridges with me because I mog them to death. (no bragging)

Time went by and now I’m here, w/o friends (only family and this forum/reddit), with some side hustle, had some success with foids and omw to become a slayer:feelswah:

I now go alone to the club and house parties and try to find some friends that have same interests, are NT and have the same life goals as me.

That is cope if your good looking you get treated better

• +1
Reactions: Aero, mikeock, Deleted member 3583 and 4 others
That is cope if your good looking you get treated better
How would feel when you are invisible to women because all attention goes to your friend?
389C270F 54C9 4F16 AABD C715EC062C43

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, BigBoy, OCDMaxxing and 7 others
They wanted you to stay in their league instead of ascending. That’s the advantage of having no social circle: I don’t give a fuck about what others say and just keep looksmaxing to the max

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Littleboy, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
i can relate to you op

• +1
Reactions: samm735, Deleted member 3202 and Schönling
They wanted you to stay in their league instead of ascending. That’s the advantage of having no social circle: I don’t give a fuck about what others say and just keep looksmaxing to the max
I guess that’s the cost you have to pay when you want to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy and IndianJock
I guess that’s the cost you have to pay when you want to ascend
You’re a traitor to them ngl.

But tbh I’ve also ruined all my old friendships. Not because they’ve cut me off, but I’ve distanced myself from them since I realized how subhuman our circles were. Had I been chad I’d never have hanged out with such people in the first place

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GordonFreeman, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 1707 and 5 others
What’s up guys,

No. Fuck those “friends” good you left em behind

They would have sabotaged you if you LMSmaxxed in any other way

make new friends. PM for advice

I almost may post guide at some point. But honestly it should be pretty straightforward

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Deleted member 1707 and 2 others
I do the same thing without losing my social circle, that's the advantage of having intelligent friends

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 3202, IndianJock and 1 other person
Fucking same thing happened to me mate. This is so fucking accurate. But fuck em they were never true friends. There's no friends in reality. There are blue pilled cucked copers who like to circle jerk their subhumanity. Misery loved company. They want to cope with being subhuman virgins together.Be a lone wolf my guy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Deleted member 1707 and 4 others
a lot of arrogance ITT tbh. the edgy "fuck your friends be alpha lone wolf schlayer they just envy you" blabber is total nonsense. if you were a real friend to them you'd be pushing them to improve themselves as well and even if they didn't want to, there still would be no reason to cut ties since the relationship between you can't harm you in any way considering you're objectively better.

also lol @ thinking you mog your buddies as much as someone like Maher does, get off your high horses.

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula, ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 1973 and 5 others
a lot of arrogance ITT tbh. the edgy "fuck your friends be alpha lone wolf schlayer they just envy you" blabber is total nonsense. if you were a real friend to them you'd be pushing them to improve themselves as well and even if they didn't want to, there still would be no reason to cut ties since the relationship between you can't harm you in any way considering you're objectively better.

also lol @ thinking you mog your buddies as much as someone like Maher does, get off your high horses.
I tried to push them like going to the gym together, talk about other topics, go to more social events etc. ,but they don’t want to change.
I don’t compare myself to Maher, just wanted to visualize my problem for those who can’t relate/don’t understand.😉

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 1707, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
ngl i kinda fear the same thing. i can easily see some of my friends becoming imitated/standoffish when i get big and really start to ascend.

friends have this perception of you and when you change your looks, you change that perception (and personality) and it’s basically like you’re a new person to them.

there was this kid on my sports team in high school who was 4’11 freshman year, we all made fun of him and senior year he got to 6’ and now it’s so weird because we all had this image of him being like the “short guy” who we would all make fun of but now it height mogs the guys that made fun of him and there’s some tension. quite interesting.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1973, Shubham4894 and 6 others
I tried to push them like going to the gym together, talk about other topics, go to more social events etc. ,but they don’t want to change.
I don’t compare myself to Maher, just wanted to visualize my problem for those who can’t relate/don’t understand.😉

in that case you just lost the common interests with them, no need to chalk it up to looksmaxxing and mogging.

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula, Deleted member 1973, GordonFreeman and 3 others
ngl i kinda fear the same thing. i can easily see some of my friends becoming imitated/standoffish when i get big and really start to ascend.

friends have this perception of you and when you change your looks, you change that perception (and personality) and it’s basically like you’re a new person to them.

there was this kid on my sports team in high school who was 4’11 freshman year, we all made fun of him and senior year he got to 6’ and now it’s so weird because we all had this image of him being like the “short guy” who we would all make fun of but now it height mogs the guys that made fun of him and there’s some tension. quite interesting.
I height maxxed hard in high school.

goin to college saved me ngl

Not really a downside. They obviously weren't friends to begin with if the slightest amount of jealousy causes them to disband you.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2846
This is common human nature; they’re bums and want you to be a bum with them. The same thing happens here with all the weird gay incels with no friends that think everything in life is cope when in reality they don’t want anyone to ascend. Misery loves company.

Last edited:
What’s up guys,

Friends come and go, its normal
I height maxxed hard in high school.

goin to college saved me ngl
Why going to college?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
you’ll make new friends that roughly match your smv, it’s okay

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894
Looksmaxxing helped me do a 180. Still lots of progress to be made but JFL looking back at my high school years. Just the typical high-inhib, hoodie-wearing nerd with zero social skills with women. After gym, fashion, skin, fashion, and NTmaxxing, I've ascended and have improved my social life 10x.

Wish I had discovered the blackpill in junior high school tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: needsolution, prgfromnl, Deleted member 3593 and 2 others
The entire point of this thread was so op could suck his own cock/humble brag
Hes probably not even good looking as he claims. Humble braggers usually arent

Nothing new

Move on

When you looksMax you have to wipe away your old life so that means new friends maybe new job new hobbies

You’re now the cool kid bro,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, SixFootManlet, GordonFreeman and 1 other person
exactly the same happened to me.

when you start living a better life than "friends" is when people start resenting you.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and IndianJock
exactly the same happened to me.

when you start living a better life than "friends" is when people start resenting you.
A lot of times people don’t realize the difference between a real friend and someone you hang out with cuz ur lonely. I’ll clarify this in my guide

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1973 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
You need to meet other slayers and make slayer friends. It's natural for normies to not want to hang out with slayers. I doubt you'd want to hang around prime chico all the time if he was your best friend - being mogged is suicidefuel when the guy is a friend.

If you look at most social circles you'll notice most of the men tend to be looksmatched. There's a reason for that. Friends are far winding down, shooting the shit, and having a fun time.
A lot of times people don’t realize the difference between a real friend and someone you hang out with cuz ur lonely. I’ll clarify this in my guide
Real friends don't exist anymore. 99.99% of 'friends' are hang out buddies.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock and autistic_tendencies
You need to meet other slayers and make slayer friends. It's natural for normies to not want to hang out with slayers. I doubt you'd want to hang around prime chico all the time if he was your best friend - being mogged is suicidefuel when the guy is a friend.

If you look at most social circles you'll notice most of the men tend to be looksmatched. There's a reason for that. Friends are far winding down, shooting the shit, and having a fun time.

Real friends don't exist anymore. 99.99% of 'friends' are hang out buddies.
I got real friends tho ngl

No. Fuck those “friends” good you left em behind

They would have sabotaged you if you LMSmaxxed in any other way

make new friends. PM for advice

I almost may post guide at some point. But honestly it should be pretty straightforward
Just post a guide, friends are really important for lots of reasons.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 1973 and IndianJock
You can always make new friends if you are Chad. People flock to high status beings.

I make social circles as I go. Meet new people at whatever circle I'm in, befriend them. Then if I leave the circle I just find people in the new one..."friends" are no important, achieving your goals is.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
My aunt wants to fuk me ngl tbh
downside or nah??
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelshehe:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie, EthnicelAscension and IndianJock
Just post a guide, friends are really important for lots of reasons.
Yea it'll take some time to think up, so it may take a few days if I want it to be good

• +1
Reactions: MortusX and EckhartTollemaxx
Fuuck.. i cant find story from basement pic

i relate op, no male likes to be mogged, i miss those that left sometimes but then i realise if they leave like that then theyre not worth having

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, EthnicelAscension and IndianJock
Has he ever confront them?
No, he just laughs and jokes around with them. Goes to show even if you do ascend, your mentality doesn’t. The scars and trauma of bullying stay with you

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 1973
The biggest downside: Ugly girls developing a crush on you and start stalking you

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, reddollars, MortusX and 3 others
What’s up guys,

Cope. If you clearly mog your friends, you are supposed to ignore looks and relationships topics as those will make them rage. I'm 100% sure you rubbed your looks in your friends faces and just couldn't stop talking about looks and foids to them. Then they got mad at your bragging and kicked you out of the group.

• Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Only a pathological narcissist would justify abandoning his friends because "THEYRE JEALOUS CUCKS THAT WANNA SABOTAGE MY ASCENSION TO GRANDEUR. I CAN'T ASSOCIATE WITH SUCH PEOPLE. GAWWWWWD"

The funny part is that you're probably just a narcy 4.1 psl half buck cuck who's social abilities plummeted and his narcissism manfiested and your friends noticed that and just didn't like you anymore

The fact that Tyler Maher has friends leagues below him proves that even if you mog a set of people, you can still be friends. I know not everyone is the same, but Tyler Maher should have x5 the effect you supposedly had on your friends, and yet there he is, hanging out with the most average looking guys you'll ever see and he's probably too ten best looking humans of all history lmao

By the way, your friends couldn't possibly have noticed your looksmaxxing because losing weight and getting a skin routine is not out of this world. It seems to me like you're just here to project how you justify ending relationships in a suicidal manner

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers
What’s up guys,

bist du aus deutschland?

It's true that some people want to "crabs in the bucket" you, keep you at their level so they have company

And some people just don't care about doing anything else. A LOT of dudes out there only want to talk about media, drink beer and eat trash food, and bash women/society in general.

You can keep these friends. Question is whether you want to.

One of my friends put in a lot of effort to LMS max and I don't resent him for it, I respect it. For a while I couldn't relate to him. Even spending a few hours a week having some beers or playing video games was too much of a waste of time. Now I get it completely.

Think of the progress you can make in a couple hours. If you have a side gig that might mean completing a job. Or a full day's looksmaxxing doing stuff like working out, doing a skin and hair routine, and your autistic looksmaxxing like chewing or whatever, while watching self improvement videos. One session might not be a lot, but having one or two more a week or not is huge. Compare that to hanging out with friends which while fun might not be memorable at all. In a year or two you can have everything you want and a totally new life vs. staying pretty much the same.

I kept my best nerd friends, and can still relate to them. I do not really mention LMS maxxing stuff at all unless they seem interested. But it is so much more beneficial to have like-minded friends, who can actually teach you things, and you can engage in LMS stuff while also socializing. One of my most LMS maxxed friends just moved in with my least L-maxed friends, I hope they start working out together. I just took the guy to task for spending so much money on nerd shit, did it in a nice way but I think he actually got my point and took it to heart. I also said that right after buying him some nerd shit for christmas so he knows it comes from a place of love and understanding, not derision.

Long term friends are and important factor in your life. That does not mean you should automatically keep all of them you can, it means you should be careful with who you keep.

Same thing is happening rn any USA slayers want to link pm me